• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Razmos

I got 5* Yuffie and 5* Olette from the 10 pull. I can already tell they are amazing. The ignore defence for Yuffie is already getting me medals from the prize egg things, and Olette's attack buff is obviously really useful (so I set her as my shared medal)

Please add me to a party!
ID: 52071
Name: Razmos
Union: Unicorn

Wanderer5

While I am reinstalling the game... again, hoping that downloading at home will work, I probably try out Unicorn for now. Transferring doesn't seem too bad anyway.

Famassu

... I just got to that point, and keeping in mind you get one guaranteed 5*:

moDPalpl.png

FFRKGAF probably having a laugh at my expense.
Hahahaha! Sucks to be you. xD

Damn, got to mission 63 or 64 and decided to stop for now because I ran out of AP and the battery died on me. Got the Sora Outfit, upgraded the 5 star Goofy I got to level 63 and used about a hundred of those speed tokens to get the Pence I got to level 59. Leveling up these two characters got really expensive really fast.

Also, dunno about you, but I mostly had useless Donalds show up as friends medals before missions even after joining a group from gaf.

Btw, screw the giant heartless that appears in Kingdom Hearts 1 in the beginning that you hit in the hands. He survived my attacks and killed me, when I came back to finish him off he ran away. He's the first raid boss that managed to kill me.

Amiibro

Starting to get full of medals from the speed dailys. Not sure if I should fuse them to the Mickey 3 star badge I have or what. I'm a bit confused as the best route to level my blade and medals up and not waste stuff.

Miracle

So more questions:

- How do I get a mythril stone? Have 8 shards but no stones yet.

- I'm only lvl 5 but would it be OK for me to do the lvl 10 speed daily now if I wanted to or no?

- Should I save up the jewels for the sora outfit or should I save up the jewels to get 3000 for the 10 medal pack?

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
So more questions:

- How do I get a mythril stone? Have 8 shards but no stones yet.

- I'm only lvl 5 but would it be OK for me to do the lvl 10 speed daily now if I wanted to or no?

- Should I save up the jewels for the sora outfit or should I save up the jewels to get 3000 for the 10 medal pack?

Stones come from a daily that I think shows up on the weekend.

Do whatever daily you can.

10pull

Soul Beat

Looks like I'm not meant to play this game. It keeps giving me the same error no matter what.

Looks like it's time to buy a new phone.

ZangBa

Does anyone else get disconnects randomly that take like 2 whole minutes before it let's you hit OK and reconnects instantly? Makes this too annoying for me to keep playing.

RalchAC

And now
Donald and Goofy
just showed up.

I don't know what's going on.

And the only KH I haven't played is DDD.

Somebody help!

Neofx

Awwwh shit I'm stupid, just added some funds to my account to get some jewels, but since I am in EU I can't actually pay for it because of invalid valuta. R.I.P my moneys

(Game is fun and addicting so far though. :))

So am I suppose to use up avatar coins early on to unlock nodes from the starter outfits, or better to save up ? I'm wondering if all those stats stack up in the end.

Looks like I'm not meant to play this game. It keeps giving me the same error no matter what.
What kind of error you getting ?

Miracle

You can also get them from raid bosses and chests.

Also good to know.

I also just got my first stone just now. :D

But now question: apparently there are more than one keyblade in this game. So should I wait to use rare materials like stones on future keyblades I will get from story mode? Is it worth it to upgrade my starting balanced keyblade?

So am I suppose to use up avatar coins early on to unlock nodes from the starter outfits, or better to save up ? I'm wondering if all those stats stack up in the end.

Now that you mention it, I'm wondering about that too. How exactly do those avatar boards activate anyway? Do I have go unlock ALL THE nodes?

eefara

I don't think you can use the avatar coins on anything else, right? The stats do stack, though, even if you're not wearing the outfit and even if it's for the opposite gender.

Top Bottom