• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Credo

Thinking of putting a skill on her.
Should I put an Attack Boost 2?
Or heavily invest with an AB3, AB3 max, AB4, or AB3&AP+&Lux+?

Or maybe wait until the Coliseum is done this month and use AB3 max&SP2 on her?
My Male B has extra attack on her.(only had like 9 or so Male B, and didn't get extra 1000 attack which sucks because she is boosted :/)

Opinions on what do?

I don't think I'd put an attack boost on iKairi since her special attack is a fixed amount of damage. However, I'm in the same boat in that I can't figure out what skill to put on her either, so if anyone else wants to add their thoughts, I'd appreciate it too.

I don't think I'd put an attack boost on iKairi since her special attack is a fixed amount of damage. However, I'm in the same boat in that I can't figure out what skill to put on her either, so if anyone else wants to add their thoughts, I'd appreciate it too.

I thought they were talking about the Maleficent (if so, I'd probably put AB3Max+SP2 especially with the extra attack) if they're talking about iKairi2 then I'd go with Triple Threat, DB3/4, or Second Chance etc.

deanote666

I put second chance on mine.

Kitoro

Ha.. go figure... Fused two iKairi's into my original and got Ground Enemy DEF -20% and Sleep Resist 20%, and then, the next crappy medal I fuse two dupes into gets Max Gauges +2 and Extra Attack: 40% Power back to back.

Shoot me...

I was talking about Male B like the person below said. :p

I thought they were talking about the Maleficent (if so, I'd probably put AB3Max+SP2 especially with the extra attack) if they're talking about iKairi2 then I'd go with Triple Threat, DB3/4, or Second Chance etc.

So pretty much wait till the end of the month then?
Also how is DB3/4 going to help iKairi2? She fixed damage?

Ha.. go figure... Fused two iKairi's into my original and got Ground Enemy DEF -20% and Sleep Resist 20%, and then, the next crappy medal I fuse two dupes into gets Max Gauges +2 and Extra Attack: 40% Power back to back.

Shoot me...

I've gotten so many unneeded Extra Attack on my medals..
SP Xion has it(might be okay?), Male B has it, and now just today I got Master Xehanort with Extra attack..

So pretty much wait till the end of the month then?
Also how is DB3/4 going to help iKairi2? She fixed damage?

Yeah, I would just wait. If you didn't get the extra attack trait (or not plan on activating it twice) I wouldn't even bother, I'm not even bothering to do so on my Xigbar, But 10 gauges is an awful lot even with iKairi2 offsetting it.

And yeah, iKairi2 is fixed damage, so AB medals won't make a difference so you can instead focus on defense/status effects.

Yeah, I would just wait. If you didn't get the extra attack trait (or not plan on activating it twice) I wouldn't even bother, I'm not even bothering to do so on my Xigbar, But 10 gauges is an awful lot even with iKairi2 offsetting it.

And yeah, iKairi2 is fixed damage, so AB medals won't make a difference so you can instead focus on defense/status effects.

I forget what quest it was, but the second attack was actually enough for me to one turn an enemy.
I think it could come in handy but we'll see what I think when I actually get the skill to do it.

DB = Defense Boost

Oh duh. I read it as DAMAGE boost. lol

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I'll ask again here.

What should I put on my Key Art #4? It has the STR +1000 trait and the garbage AB All that it came with.

I'll ask again here.

What should I put on my Key Art #4? It has the STR +1000 trait and the garbage AB All that it came with.

I'd put something like an attack boost 2 + attack prize plus.on it. Although if you are planning on guilting it, I might try something a bit more potent.

Azerare

New to guilting and i got kairi. Curious how high percentage wise she can be guilted. Got her currently at 118%. Also what skill should i put on her? She came with paralysis but idk...

Also what exactly do fantasia mickey b medals do. Do they work like magic mirrors?

New to guilting and i got kairi. Curious how high percentage wise she can be guilted. Got her currently at 118%. Also what skill should i put on her? She came with paralysis but idk...

Also what exactly do fantasia mickey b medals do. Do they work like magic mirrors?

She can go to 150% and you should give Defense Boost/Second Chance or another status effect.

Fantasia B is essential a single copy of a medal as it will add a dot or reroll a guilt. However, it will not give a trait to any medal. Magic mirrors only raise the guilt% by 1 per mirror, fwiw i wouldn't bother to give kairi any mirrors either.

Azerare

She can go to 150% and you should give Defense Boost/Second Chance or another status effect.

Fantasia B is essential a single copy of a medal as it will add a dot or reroll a guilt. However, it will not give a trait to any medal. Magic mirrors only raise the guilt% by 1 per mirror, fwiw i wouldn't bother to give kairi any mirrors either.

So are guilt% even worth trying to get maxed out on set damage, or at least for ill. kairi 2?

Famassu

So are guilt% even worth trying to get maxed out on set damage, or at least for ill. kairi 2?
If you ever get another iKH2Kairi medal and re-roll a near-max guilt, sure, throw in a few magic mirros just to get the extra 5 Nova levels. But using more than 6-10 magic mirrors at absolute most is folly.

More for any fixed damage medal, at max guilt she is only doing 20000 damage. So you're not missing much, mirrors are better suited for stronger medals or if you're a couple % points away from max guilt to take advantage of the nova boost.

deanote666

I was able to go from 17.44m to 18.2m in the HSC. Went from the upper 1400's to the lower 700's...

The question is whether I can stay in the top 2000 or not...

I was using a 94% increase and 3 second chances.

Edit: Why is it that 2 WoFF medals have the same damage multiplier but different number of hits and the one that does 3 hits hits harder per hit than the 13 hit one?

was there a way to get more Fantasia medals that I missed or was the two I got as a 'gift' it?

2 so far. I want to guilt my 3pip WoFF Tama, dang it!

Edit: Why is it that 2 WoFF medals have the same damage multiplier but different number of hits and the one that does 3 hits hits harder per hit than the 13 hit one?

As I understand it, both medals should do the same total damage, so the 3 hit medal has fewer hits to distribute the damage than the 13 hit one.

Skittles

was there a way to get more Fantasia medals that I missed or was the two I got as a 'gift' it?
Just the two right now. JP had a month wait for more so expect about that long. Will probably be in the Coli next month.

I was able to go from 17.44m to 18.2m in the HSC. Went from the upper 1400's to the lower 700's...

The question is whether I can stay in the top 2000 or not...

I was using a 94% increase and 3 second chances.

2 so far. I want to guilt my 3pip WoFF Tama, dang it!
The damage is distributed between hits, so with more hits you do less damage per hit. Each hit is calculated against defense so more hits=less damage for high defense enemies.

deanote666

Just the two right now. JP had a month wait for more so expect about that long. Will probably be in the Coli next month.

The damage is distributed between hits, so with more hits you do less damage per hit. Each hit is calculated against defense so more hits=less damage for high defense enemies.

So higher multiplier with fewer hits > lower multiplier with more hits?

So if against 1 opponent, my Xaldin A with 3.80 multiplier and 6 hits will do more damage than my Saix with 3.02 multiplier and 11 hits?

So number of hits is more important than the multiplier?

Skittles

So higher multiplier with fewer hits > lower multiplier with more hits?

So if against 1 opponent, my Xaldin A with 3.80 multiplier and 6 hits will do more damage than my Saix with 3.02 multiplier and 11 hits?

So number of hits is more important than the multiplier?
Number of hits is important against high enemy defense. Otherwise higher multiplier wins out most of the time (especially since you can debuff enemy defense).

My biggest fear about brooms is when we finally get a 3rd, I won't know what to do with it.

Use on my ib&b(Since I only bought one week of VIP), use on ikairi2(Since I know I will only get 1 3 dot medal of her), or save it for something else. But who knows how long I'd hold onto it.

Guess I don't need to worry about it until they become a more common thing.

Razmos

I was doing Union Cross yesterday and saw someone wearing an Aqua outfit. I'm absolutely gutted that I missed that outfit during my break from the game :(

Psxphile

let's make it official

C9QrqHRUwAAE_EU.png:small

Vex B and the next set of returning Premium Avatars.

As I recall, the Cloud and Yuffie avatar boards have iYuffie medals, though she's Tier 2 and fairly outdated by now. They also have AP+. Nick and Judy boards were basically shit, no sksills and had one Nick or Judy medal each, and they weren't all that great when they were new. Not one of these boards will have gems for upgrading keyblades. 1500+ jewels would be better spent elsewhere, fam.

Famassu

Bleh, Vexen XI is annoying. -_- Doable for me but annoying. 90 seconds to finish the quest with invisible enemies. Might just try to finish the objectives in the latter ones if I can and then do XI if it's the last one standing.

c-murph

let's make it official

C9QrqHRUwAAE_EU.png:small

Vex B and the next set of returning Premium Avatars.

As I recall, the Cloud and Yuffie avatar boards have iYuffie medals, though she's Tier 2 and fairly outdated by now. They also have AP+. Nick and Judy boards were basically shit, no sksills and had one Nick or Judy medal each, and they weren't all that great when they were new. Not one of these boards will have gems for upgrading keyblades. 1500+ jewels would be better spent elsewhere, fam.

Oh, I missed Cloud the first time around. Might have to pick him up.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I want the avatar boards, but all this talk about how bad they are...

Also, I'm on the 90 second quest. I don't do enough damage, so I think I'm going to try an unorthodox setup - all fixed damage medals! Let's see how this goes.

E: I finished it in 105 seconds. :| So close.

Bleh, Vexen XI is annoying. -_- Doable for me but annoying. 90 seconds to finish the quest with invisible enemies. Might just try to finish the objectives in the latter ones if I can and then do XI if it's the last one standing.

In the 11th quest as long as you follow the materials exactly you should be able to avoid all enemies except the target.
--------
On an unrelated note, there is a deal for the first iKairi. 1500 jewels for 10 medals with 2 6* with 3 dots and 8 5* (although it doesn't seem to say anything about what tiers they are) and she's guaranteed in 5 pulls. Seems they released the deal a day early lol.

Edit: only 1500 for the first pull, 3000 the rest

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
In the 11th quest as long as you follow the materials exactly you should be able to avoid all enemies except the target.
--------
On an unrelated note, there is a deal for the first iKairi. 1500 jewels for 10 medals with 2 6* with 3 dots and 8 5* (although it doesn't seem to say anything about what tiers they are) and she's guaranteed in 5 pulls. Seems they released the deal a day early lol.

Is iKairi any good? I'll go for broke if she's worth it.

She has general attack up 3 tiers and Curaga but if you have the guilted IKairi2 you will get Key Art 5 which will also raise your general attack by 3 tiers. Also, I am looking at the deal more closely and it is only 1500 for the first pull (3000 for the rest) so also take that into account.

Azuran

Banned
Lol. SENA is scrambling around because people didn't realize that only the first pull was 1500 jewels...

Does that mean free jewels for all?

https://twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/852503711775571968
https://twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/852504224436858880
https://twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/852504748959834112

I don't even know why they need to apologize. It's right there in the notice in bold with a larger text size.

I understand SENA is #1 in fuckery, but I can't blame them this time if people don't know how to read. Twitter and Reddit has taught me that the KHUX community has some really dumb people in it.

iKairi: Raises strength by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Greatly recovers HP | 3 Gauges | ST x1.47 | T4
Key Art 5: Deals 6 exceptionally powerful hits. Raises strength by 3 tiers for 1 turn. | 3 Gauges | ST x3.50 | T5

+3 STR boost is great, but if you can activate iKairi2's or iSora2's Special Attack Bonus by the 25th you will get a 3-pip Key Art 5. Due to iKairi 2, iKairi's heal isn't as necessary anymore. Therefore, she can be replaced by KA5 or one of the Event / VIP +3 STR medals you likely missed: Sebastian, Ariel and Flounder, Illustrated Beauty & Beast.

I don't even know why they need to apologize. It's right there in the notice in bold with a higher text size.

I understand SENA is #1 in fuckery, but I can't blame them this time if people don't know how to read. Twitter and Reddit has taught me that the KHUX community has some really dumb people in it.

I think the problem is that the campaign came up before the notice, which came up not too long ago. So unless you bought the first deal you couldn't know that successive pulls were 3000. When I first checked this morning nothing even loaded up when you pressed what medals were in the deal in the shop.

I just realized that Maui and Moana are waaaaaaaay better in Japan than what we got because they were VIP quest medals there. The VIP versions are: Raises ___-based strength by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Restores 6 gauges. | 0 Gauges | T5

Azuran

Banned
I just realized that Maui and Moana are waaaaaaaay better in Japan than what we got because they were VIP quest medals there. The VIP versions are: Raises ___-based strength by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Restores 6 gauges. | 0 Gauges | T5

Yeah but we got to watch the movie before they did so it all evens out.

Top Bottom