• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

chrono01

So when you buy the 3,000 jewels plus the week long unlock does the unlock end at the beginning of Sunday or the end of Sunday?
At the end (23:59PM PST).

Before I forget, are there any GAF parties on Unicornis that have open slots (maybe due to some people switching over to Vulpes?). I'm getting tired of my current party, and the large number of Donald/Mickey starters. :/

At the end (23:59PM PST).

Before I forget, are there any GAF parties on Unicornis that have open slots (maybe due to some people switching over to Vulpes?). I'm getting tired of my current party, and the large number of Donald/Mickey starters. :/

We may be releasing a low leveler in our guild, I'll let you know if it happens tonight.

Bigrx1

Banned
I'm really not sure how this game is going to hold attentions that long, it's pretty low on content really. I'm over quest 100 in just 3 or 4 days playing a couple hours max a day, and after that all there really is to do is min/max your medals. Even the keyblade was a breeze to get to max level with the mithril daily this past weekend.

I'm really not sure how this game is going to hold attentions that long, it's pretty low on content really. I'm over quest 100 in just 3 or 4 days playing a couple hours max a day, and after that all there really is to do is min/max your medals. Even the keyblade was a breeze to get to max level with the mithril daily this past weekend.

I can sort of understand this, I guess it depends on how much you enjoy the process of strengthening your medals. I find it fun, and I care about the KH story so I'd like to have a decent set to help me play through all of the quests as they're released. It's definitely not going to be for everybody.

Just spend the $15, Mia
You already hammered FEP you can hammer this too

why must you do this to me

Seil

The Japanese version is up to 500 missions I think, with semi-frequent updates. It's not supposed to just keep you playing for months with just what it launched with lol.

Caim

Also what are skip tickets used for

If you've done all the objectives for a mission but need to do it again for whatever reason like farming dailies for instance it will instantly complete that mission again for you and you still get all the rewards including any chests that may be in there. It just skips you straight to the reward screen.

If you've done all the objectives for a mission but need to do it again for whatever reason like farming dailies for instance it will instantly complete that mission again for you and you still get all the rewards including any chests that may be in there. It just skips you straight to the reward screen.

Cool that's what I thought just wanted to make sure

Never following you on a hammer again, didn't turn out so well for me last time.

ill pay the $15 during a pull event or something
There isn't any pull event going on right now. However, if someone were willing to drop $ on this game then now would be a great time. The week just started, and the 1/2 AP costs are applying to both the story quests and the daily quests (that all get unlocked w/ the $15 purchase).

chrono01

There isn't any pull event going on right now. However, if someone were willing to drop $ on this game then now would be a great time. The week just started, and the 1/2 AP costs are applying to both the story quests and the daily quests (that all get unlocked w/ the $15 purchase).
Yeah, I wasn't going to spend money, but it's a really great value if you're interested in grinding a bunch of materials/XP easily.

Camjo-Z

so was this a good pull or nah?

FlaLsJs.jpg

Kitoro

Looking ahead, I'm noticing that most new medals, particularly the high guilt ones start at 5*, such as Jack Skellington and co. Is that right? I guess that puts 10 pulls back on the map, in such a case, once they release.

Ken

so was this a good pull or nah?

Mickey, Riku, DiZ, and Stitch are useful.

---

Does the Cost xn next to the premium costumes mean that's how many Cost slots there are?

Are there enough cost slots atm to do 2x6* and 3x5*? I feel like I made a goof taking Limit Form Sora to 6* and not Riku KH2 black coat.

Seil

Looking ahead, I'm noticing that most new medals, particularly the high guilt ones start at 5*, such as Jack Skellington and co. Is that right? I guess that puts 10 pulls back on the map, in such a case, once they release.

Well, the fact still remains that 5*s aren't hard to get from dailies, and you get 50% more medals by going the daily route for your gems. Sure, you're guaranteed a 5* in a 10 pull, and will usually get at least 2, but the odds of you getting that from the 15 medals in the equivalent daily draws aren't bad at all, and you're getting 5 more medals.

Famassu

Any bears in here? I think people ran away from the (pretty full) party I was in after the first week faction results, tripping over themselves while switching into the fox faction. -_-

JTripper

It's gonna be a drag when AP goes to normal cost after the first month. Hopefully new story quests will be added before then but I doubt it.

Permanently A

Here's an interesting predicament - do I combine both my Black Coat Rikus to up the special level on one, or keep them separate and use both?

xclk07

Does anyone know (either from official sources or knowing how it happened in the JP vs.) if we will get any advance warning when new content will be released? Or will it just randomly show up one day?

Caim

Does anyone know (either from official sources or knowing how it happened in the JP vs.) if we will get any advance warning when new content will be released? Or will it just randomly show up one day?

There are usually announcements and it should be in the notice section when you start up the game.

Does the Cost xn next to the premium costumes mean that's how many Cost slots there are?

Are there enough cost slots atm to do 2x6* and 3x5*? I feel like I made a goof taking Limit Form Sora to 6* and not Riku KH2 black coat.

Yes to both of your questions- I've got somebody in my party with 2x6* and 3x5* so it's definitely doable. Also, the Limit Sora that I use pretty frequently as a friend medal is super powerful, so I don't think you goofed that badly.

Cybaster

I've checked the JP medal list and there are some ridiculously OP medal like

Sora Illustrated Version
Damage: 2.94, AoE
Gauge: 2
Power attack +2 tier for 1 turn

Riku Illustrated Version
Damage: 2.94, AoE
Gauge: 2
Speed attack +2 tier for 1 turn

The damage is only barely weaker than the black coat Riku, except it's aoe and buffs same type for probably +40%? Definitely Ramza's Shout tier.

Seil

Still a lot of room in the Vulpes party if there's anyone out there.

they took away half AP from specials :(

at least i farmed almost 2 million munny while under half ap today

Damn, I was really liking that.

At least I'll be able to use level up resets for some time when I need to farm stuff, though. Definitely gonna miss that, though. Especially since I was just about to go farm munny myself >.<

Edit: Well my pull was a huge waste lmao. All 3*, KH Sora A, Olette and Tidus... Could've at least given me a Paine, I'm starved for even remotely decent Power...

Primus

Bought the weekly package and did a second 3000 pull. Turned out to be mostly dupes, which actually ended up benefiting me as I've been able to buff the specials of a good portion of my units. Been burning the XP and evo levels thanks to the full unlock, and now have no medals below 3*. And with the grinding, I should have enough for a third 3000 pull in a couple days.

TheAznOne

Not bad for my second day daily pull. 5* Yuffie, 4* Auron and 4* Simba. Will def buy the 3k Jewels later this evening and try a 10 pull only once.

chrono01

I'm close to evolving my Cloud to 6*, and seeing how much his cost goes up (46!), I'm thinking I should grab one of the 1500 orb outfits for the 4x cost. Before I do, is there a difference between the Sora/Riku ones, or is it purely cosmetic? If so, I'll probably just go with Sora's, since I like the hair better.

Ken

I'm close to evolving my Cloud to 6*, and seeing how much his cost goes up (46!), I'm thinking I should grab one of the 1500 orb outfits for the 4x cost. Before I do, is there a difference between the Sora/Riku ones, or is it purely cosmetic? If so, I'll probably just go with Sora's, since I like the hair better.

Does owning the premium outfits quadruple your keyblade cost? Or does it just have an extra 4 cost slots.

chrono01

Does owning the premium outfits quadruple your keyblade cost? Or does it just have an extra 4 cost slots.
I'm...not sure honestly. From the wording of it, it's 4x the cost of everything, but it could just be four cost unlocks.

Perhaps someone who has it can confirm?

Top Bottom