• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

gaiadyne

I have no reason to play anymore. My union is in the bottom of the rankings and I beat level 200 so there is no incentive for me to progress anymore.

hollomat

Banned
My Union was in dead last. Fortunately it's only 100 jewels to switch so I switched to the number one. Hopefully they continue to win. Also as others have pointed out, the number one guy had an insane amount of lux. It was about 5 times more than the number two guy.

Pangya

Are there any bonuses tied to being in the Union that actually wins 1st in the weekly rankings? It doesn't seem like it unless I'm missing something.

I've long since given up hope that I'll know what the fuck is happening in KH3 when I play it. And that was before I knew the existance of this mobile game that's supposed to be canon and directly tying into KH3. This got out of hand ages ago.

And the fact that they started this story in 2002 and expected us all to wait AND keep up with endless spin offs for the conclusion in 2017. It's ridiculous.

Im sure this one's good and all but I don't have the will anymore to get through all this padding to get to the consuls ion. I'll be there when KH3 comes out. I'll be all over that regardless of the mess of a story.

Malyse

Do you think Unicorn will make a comeback or is everyone abandoning ship to the fox?

Hopefully people will be smart enough to know that 100 jewels > 50 avatar coins. But even if they do leave, that will just help your personal and party ranks because less competition.

Kinsei

Banned
Ugh, I'm having trouble deciding which keyblade I want to use the last two currently obtainable orichalcum on. I like Treasure Trove, Lady Luck, and Three Wishes. Is there one that's better than the other two or is it just preference?

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Wow.

2016-04-1119_54_40-blbaj0k.png

N30RYU

The training and evolve medals should be items instead of medals... that 50 cap is too low... and 100gems each +5 is insanely expensive

Bigrx1

Banned
Finally...

Just need to replace the Defense Boost with Attack Boost now.

That's a beast mode Stitch. Plan on doing the same with the medals you get easily just from chests - WAY easier than trying to max skill up some of the rare ones especially if you're F2P

Woo hoo, woke up to find Vulpes won, and the party I'm in got 141st place. I didn't realize you got bonuses for those things. Currently on quest 183, definitely didn't get all the Mickey medals yet though. The parade was pretty cool too for those that got the top 5.

Wazzy

Banned
Is there any open GAF parties on Vulpeus? I did really want to stay there but I didn't think there would be any parties lol

If there is I'll transfer even though my group on Unicorn is pretty good. D:

Is there any open GAF parties on Vulpeus? I did really want to stay there but I didn't think there would be any parties lol

Facing the same prob. My current party has medals from friends over 7k in each element. One person named max has a Green Sora at 9k. I love u max.

Have good speed and magic medals, heck more than I know what to do with, but zero power ones. So obviously Guard Armour is a no-no.

Seil started a GAF Party on Vulpeus, PM him your ID maybe?

People tend to make a big fuss about it, but you don't really need to worry about it; eventually you'll get Mickey and Broom medals to allow you to easily upgrade your special attack.
Will these be easily farmable (perhaps a new daily) or are they super rare (ex: Socket Books in OPTC).

TheMink

Really enjoying this game.

Saw this on KHinsider wasn't sure if it's still accurate because it seems to be for the JPver.

Mythril Stone: Quest 25
Mythril Gem: Quest 24
Mythril Crystal: Quest 41
Cheshire Cat: Quest 63
Merlin: Quest 158
Fairy Godmother, Yen Sid: Quest 174

EXP: Quest 57
- You must have 2 pieces of Level 1 6*Wakka/KHI Riku. If possible, 2 Wakkas since he has a lower damage multiplier.
- Equip them on the first 2 slots of any Keyblade besides Treasure Trove.
- Set a single-target multi hit Speed medal on the 3rd to be able to defeat the target enemy within 1 turn.
- 1100~1500 EXP per run if both Wakka/Riku are Level 1 for 6AP. This amount is lower if they are higher than level 1 and if you are using Riku.

This is the only best method. There is no other quick way to grind EXP besides Raid Boss.

Also I'm still a little confused about some of the mechanics and what is a good use of recourses. I got 5* Olette but the "buff the next two attack" doesn't seem to be very effective. What is generally a good build?
And what should I be using my Orchalcum on?

Edit: I only have the first three keyblades for reference.

broz0rs

Found a pretty cute combo while checking out my medals.

KH2 Cloud's passive is sleep. Tifa's ability does 30% more damage to enemies that are asleep.

KH2 Cloud is a power medal, while Tifa is a speed medal. Starlight conveniently has an enhanced power slot, followed by an enhanced speed slot.

ho ho ho

Rnr1224

Did my first 10 pull and it resulted in this:

OjHqYbb.png

Pretty happy with it! Also loving this game more than any other mobile game ive played before!

Zee-Row

Banned
I'm gonna ask this once more but you don't need to wear those avatar clothes to get the benefits you unlock from spending avatar coins right?

Top Bottom