• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Konami announces The Regiment for PC/PS2

Ronin

Holy balls, that looks like shit.

This makes me wonder, why the hell are Kuju making Advance Wars GC? :(

akascream

Banned
Does Konami have dev houses in the US or something? Surely a japanese company wouldn't be caught dead making a game in first person.

Solid

000376384.jpg

http://uk.konami-europe.com/game.do?idGame=65

000376510.jpg

000376521.jpg

000376543.jpg

000376554.jpg

000376565.jpg

000376764.jpg

000376841.jpg

jarrod

Banned
akascream said:
Does Konami have dev houses in the US or something?
They have Konami Computer Entertainment Hawaii and Konami Digital Entertainment (in Chicago)... I think they might also have a Euro studio somewhere but I'm not sure?

Zachack

akascream said:
Does Konami have dev houses in the US or something? Surely a japanese company wouldn't be caught dead making a game in first person.
Breakdown would disagree with you.

Mooreberg

is sharpening a shovel and digging a ditch
Who is actually developing it? They published some pc-only game called 'apocalyptica' (or something) recently but they didn't develop it. Maybe they think they can cash in the Socom/CS tactical shooter trend...

Mooreberg

is sharpening a shovel and digging a ditch
If it looks like this when it's released I can't imagine the MSRP being higher than $19.99

It looks like one of those valusoft games.

cja

Am I the only one quite impressed with the graphics then? :\ It looks like any other PS2 FPS with better texture work to me.

White Man

How did Kuju get to be such a big deal developer? I was under the impression that they specialized in making the videogame equivalent of santorum.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
cja said:
Am I the only one quite impressed with the graphics then? :\ It looks like any other PS2 FPS with better texture work to me.

best troll of the day LOL

Top Bottom