• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

Cait is one of the most difficult ADCs.

It's probably like

Draven, Caitlyn, Kalista, Ashe in terms of how difficult.

zkylon

zkylewd
cait is hard imo cos if u don't stomp lane you're kind of useless for a long time

so like lots of pressure on you to win lane in a meta that's not great for aggressive botlanes makes her not so great

i think they'll smooth out her power curve with the mini rework which will make her a better champion overall, tho she'll probably be lacking in identity then

Even then, DA:O only stands out because we don't have WRPGs anymore. Its a little uninspired.

Play a real WRPG like planescape, FO2 or BG2

Pillars of Eternity was a letdown.
u know i actually never played bg2 for more like a few hours

not exactly sure why

also still gotta play pillars

i got it boxed with an obs shirt and everything, was just hoping someone would mod out dem fucking spiders

Nekofrog

Banned
cait is hard in the sense that she sucks outside of lane phase for a really really long time

then she hits 6 item full build

and becomes a fucking monster

but getting there is hard

Newt

ba5e08d829ded10cb6a96454c1714866.png

Edit: fuuuu

Newt

Neko pulls out the clairvoyance Bard and I hype that shit up.

"Pls guys, it's my promos. Someone be a good soul and dodge this troll."

Twitch pls, I'm not playing with a Lee Sin on my team.

GAF
I wanna live the YOLO lyfe
I wanna go Top Taric

As someone who did. It can work and when it does it feels amazing, but any champ that can harras you will own your body, your soul and your gems.

Show me someone beating teemo as taric top and I will show you a god.

Newt

I need the Draven one and Ghost needs the one with Sona flipping table for avatars. Make it happen Zky.

Edit: I guess you could take the Ahri one -_-.

zkylon

zkylewd
i'll make avatars for u guys when i get home

i'm tempted to grab stalker lux but i like the one i currently have better

edit: tho ghost should stick with the one he has now. suits him too well

The Kat one is the only decent one of the bunch. Why the fuck is Jayce crying.

Also, Yas is acceptable for a "nutted but she still suckin" conversation. But I can't imagine having a conversation on any related subject with someone who knows who Yasuo is in real life.

zkylon

zkylewd
The Kat one is the only decent one of the bunch. Why the fuck is Jayce crying.

Also, Yas is acceptable for a "nutted but she still suckin" conversation. But I can't imagine having a conversation on any related subject with someone who knows who Yasuo is in real life.

what is even happening in this post lol

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Just lost a game because everyone on my team except for me "jokingly" voted to surrender as we were destroying their nexus. AMA.
That happen to me once or twice.
Thank god the enemy nexus exploded before the surrender went through, i would of thrown my pc in the trash because of my stupid teammates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom