• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Kat looks like she was cutout from a Fire Emblem game.

darius + fiora have near 90% ban rates

great champ design rite guiz

zeYjiyH.png

there may be some problems in top lane gais.

Nekofrog

Banned
Can you work the word "costy"into a champion lore so we know it's you.

Luke he knew the price would be costy but he did it anyway

HowZatOZ

Banned
Facebook messenger now has LoL stickers. Time to spam people with Teems all day erryday.

Tried Morgana support for the first time last night, she is quite fun. A two second stun is hilariously crazy, as is a 1.5 on her ultimate. I just love that people don't bother to walk away when I ult, it's so easy to avoid.

oh I had nothing to do with this

I don't write any lore or anything. like could not be further from my job. I'm on a team focused on helping new players.

I just thought it was a cool piece

WclrpxA.png

Fracas

#fuckonami
First game of silver II promos, our first two picks are yasuo and udyr. I was last pick and am forced onto support because we have a lux top that everyone assumed was supp but she didn't say anything until 5secs left for me to pick (I don't play support at all)

giphy.gif

First game of silver II promos, our first two picks are yasuo and udyr. I was last pick and am forced onto support because we have a lux top that everyone assumed was supp but she didn't say anything until 5secs left for me to pick (I don't play support at all)

giphy.gif
Yas should have gone top and lux go mid.
I feel you though I hate when people don't say anything.

zkylon

zkylewd
teemo:

slY8D9n.png

draven (also mirrored version cos maybe looks better for neogaf):

Xl5T2EI.png
y9KuJh8.png

HHFMelE.png
n9K2nmH.png

also cos it just looks funny to see two laughing dravens like that haha

Status
Not open for further replies.