• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
they could just make that opt-in then?

i duno, i think i'd be pretty pleased with an endless stream of ppl banned on my account hehe

garath

link the whole thing dang it

i almost missed creepy stalker lux and sona flipping tables and double sunglasses graves

11891343_908046999267097_1937443264_n.png

Lol awesome. I want the Vi one.

Jeff-DSA

I got invited to a LAN party. League of Legends is the main game to be played. I guess it's time to step back in. I need to practice up. Ok, so since I haven't played for like 4 months, is there any major shift that I'm going to have to deal with, or will it be just a few Normals to get my mechanics back? I guess I should check out the tier lists...

So my reasons for being gone from League are pretty good I think. We got a puppy, and he's super time consuming, but tons of fun. Then there's the decision to get into shape, and that's really been the League/video games in general killer. Almost nightly workouts and trips to the gym leave me with little free time, and I'm usually just looking to hang out with the wife for that last couple of hours before bed. But hey, results! Pics of the puppy and my fat drop progress below.

Pics, in order are from last year, about 4 months ago, and last week. Puppy is puppy.

The puppy's name is Ridley, by the way.

So guys, I might be back. Please welcome me back in the rudest, most LoL-GAF appropriate way possible (no, Opiate, don't ban me).

Nekofrog

Banned
I had a terrifying dream last night that something happened to aphromoo and CLG were forced to last minute recruit someone from soloq as a support, and it was me.

we were in korea bootcamping and im just like "nonono im a garbage plat one trick irelia pony i cant do this" and double was just like "its ok, just play irelia support" and im like "gg NA I hope cloud9 is doing good"

i woke up before i actually had to play a worlds game

i had a dream just like that but instead of clg it was the police and instead of being recruited for being support i was getting arrested again.

also, tank yi lmfao

gotta love plat

jerd

honestly should consider limiting how fed i let my teammates get. like maybe act like i'm gonna gank sometimes but then just let them die. just lost a game to the hardest throw i've ever seen because our kassadin kept legitimately trying to 1v5. I know this bc he said "let me 1v5"

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE ME POPSTAR SONA ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

patchday

i mean the problem in this situation is that bans only happen on repeated offenses and people might just pull one or two ragequits here and there and then lay low for a while

in which case i suppose it works out anyways cos the person stopped being a dick but you still have that feeling that someone screwed you over and went unpunished

myself I just dont want to ever play with that person again and I'm pretty happy. As long they're deleted from my life we're good :D

People with meaningfull lives HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Meta shits: Pick Vayne if you're ADC, ban Darius/Garen/Fiora or dodge.

huh, I thought Darius got toned down after the nerfs. I'd ban yasuo before Darius. He's probably still OP in high elo is my guess then? I do see he's like #1 ban lol

I just looked up a tier list and Mordekaiser is listed as a top tier ADC. WTF HAPPENED?!

I still wonder how ranged peeps get killed by Morde. Some people are so awful. I'm talking 1v1. I've seen mid lane get lost to Morde (not a typo, I really do mean Mid lane lol). And the player fighting against him was ranged.

Nekofrog

Banned
newt and i had an absolutely horrible night last night

right off the bat, we both had to dodge two games in a row (one of which was in newt's promos) because we had an instalock Zed who had 0 zed games played, and in the very next lobby we had an instalock Zed jungle.

capped off the night with an Orianna that never connected. just a bad run.

patchday

oh gawd that sick feeling in your stomach when you launch a teambuilder match and see the other team has a great lineup of heroes as well.

Karma only needs a few wins for Mastery 5. havent even had a chance to play for 2 days...

Bacon

Yeah, I leaned against him a few days ago the healing he does it crazy.
I remember my friend was against all of the reworks, talking about how crappy they would all be. He couldn't have been more wrong.

Yeah his kit plus those new items make him so impossible to deal with.

There's wayy too much to change before Darius isn't pick or ban in solo Q anymore. His passive, his Q scaling, Black Cleaver with the stupid fucking MS boost on abilities and so on.

He just snowballs too hard with too little effort and there's not much unorganized teams can do about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom