• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

patchday

Man this shitty Mastery system. Only wins seem to make any difference. Once I hit L5 I can finally retire having completed something. All Karma needs is a win or two

Would've won the last game but the afker hurt us bigtime

Man this shitty Mastery system. Only wins seem to make any difference. Once I hit L5 I can finally retire having completed something. All Karma needs is a win or two

I have never really cared about the Mastery stuff, if only they gave you some type of reward when you get mastery five.

patchday

Yeah that's why its another reason its lazy (Mastery system). But I want to hit mastery 5 on one of my characters. Then I'll have some feeling of accomplishment from this game. Granted, I'll probably pop 30 in another week or two as well

(Okay the no-life achiever in me wants that badge of honor I cant lie!!!!!!)

zkylon

zkylewd

if losses mattered more then it would send a weird message in that ppl in losing games might want to keep kda just to get more mastery points or whatever

it's just a meaningless bar to fill

sucks

opi is a cool guy and a fair mod

Bacon

if losses mattered more then it would send a weird message in that ppl in losing games might want to keep kda just to get more mastery points or whatever

it's just a meaningless bar to fill

It's not meaningless its a path to a vital bm emote

patchday

Finally popped Mastery 5 w/Karma. Finally will have my dancing emotes. don't know if I can bare that crappy grind again. By the time I hit Mastery 3-4 on a character I'm already getting bored with it. Couldn't get myself to play this game for days dreading all the matches it would take to get it

w5kGUhu.png

Maybe after I hit L30 I'll go take a bit of a break and go play dota 2 for a bit. Been watching twitch streams and I love the mods in Dota. just need to learn how the champions work in there

Saprol

Maybe after I hit L30 I'll go take a bit of a break and go play dota 2 for a bit. Been watching twitch streams and I love the mods in Dota. just need to learn how the champions work in there
If you like tons of reading, one of the Dota stat sites just came out with a leeg -> doto champ recommendation tool: http://www.dotabuff.com/learn/lol. I dunno how accurate it is but it obviously spits out Pudge when I say I like playing Thresh/Naut/Blitz.

Has a bunch of key differences between games at the bottom and a link to more reference material too.

Zynx

Finished placements for the first time, silver V. Anyone here a bronze/silver ADC and wants to try duo'ing on a regular basis? I figure it might be more reliable than laning with randoms I get matched with. NA, eastern time evenings.

The second part of Darius's passive is the super ridiculous part when combined with the rest of his kit. Once you 5-stack anyone, a single auto or ability automatically places 5-stacks an anyone else.

If anyone wants any more, let me know.
Can you avatarize the cat Lulu for me?
http://i.imgur.com/LbxlLNY.jpg

faridmon

Just played against a Lux supp with a Morgana and got destroyed

Damn, I have been told that Supp should not do dmg, I feel I have been lied to because Lux was just slaying.

any tips how to counter her?

Manus

Been playing Braum for the first time since he's free to play. The past few games I pretty much snow balled into a carry by accident. It's amazing how good he is in lane.

Just played against a Lux supp with a Morgana and got destroyed

Damn, I have been told that Supp should not do dmg, I feel I have been lied to because Lux was just slaying.

any tips how to counter her?

Support Morgana is generally doesnt have favorable matchups. She does worse against harass.

Support Lux has no damage after lane unless they dominated their lane.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
im trying to learn janna and i just can't past this feeling of...not doing anything.

You don't really DO anything as Janna. All you do is keep baddies away from carries and shield. Sometimes use W and Q to catch up people but you just play reactively.

zkylon

zkylewd
i thought so too until i read that thread

jesus opiate

i duno, i think the subject matter was super difficult to talk about and probably not the greatest at a shitty internet forum like this one but imo he approached it in a very ok way

didn't read everything tho, so if he went on a crazy spree of yay child molesters rant later on i dunno

i hope not

You don't really DO anything as Janna. All you do is keep baddies away from carries and shield. Sometimes use W and Q to catch up people but you just play reactively.

im picking her up because i've realized to peel is to win, and the only supports in my pool that im comfortable with are naut and braum.

braum you know when you made a difference, your shield actively blocks skillshots and shit, with janna it's like I guess my shield gave you AD? I guess my tornado knocked that guy up?

I just have to get used to picking up on when i do something right. it's just not something i'm used to.

There's wayy too much to change before Darius isn't pick or ban in solo Q anymore. His passive, his Q scaling, Black Cleaver with the stupid fucking MS boost on abilities and so on.

He just snowballs too hard with too little effort and there's not much unorganized teams can do about it.

this is true of all the top reworks. wins coming a little too easy. or, you simply don't have to work nearly as hard as others.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
im picking her up because i've realized to peel is to win, and the only supports in my pool that im comfortable with are naut and braum.

braum you know when you made a difference, your shield actively blocks skillshots and shit, with janna it's like I guess my shield gave you AD? I guess my tornado knocked that guy up?

I just have to get used to picking up on when i do something right. it's just not something i'm used to.

The key to winning is catching idiots out of position. Janna got nerfed and purely peeling won't always be enough to win.

Nekofrog

Banned
i duno, i think the subject matter was super difficult to talk about and probably not the greatest at a shitty internet forum like this one but imo he approached it in a very ok way

didn't read everything tho, so if he went on a crazy spree of yay child molesters rant later on i dunno

i hope not

it's not the place to discuss it, but he was an insensitive condescending prick to a victim of child rape

on another topic

ever since the server move/patch 5.18, i've been getting constant and random ping spikes. frequently. it fucking sucks that i have to use somethjing like WTFast to reroute whatever shitty path is being utilized by default, but adding 10ms onto my normal ping of 70 is fine if it's a constant ping with no fluctuations

23qwerty

i hope not
the last page is all you need to see

killatopak

Gold Member
Ever?

Dang. I never experienced a custom map yet. It seems fun when I see old videos of it like the urf and warwick easter egg.

killatopak

Gold Member
Skarner is pretty weak at the beginning now due to the nerfs on his spires so I guess some early game junglers could do the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom