• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Sejuani is not an early game jungler. Try someone like Elise, Lee Sin, Vi, Evelynn, Reksai, Pantheon or Nunu.

I should prob. get Reksai then.

For that matter I'll put a few hours into learning Jungle Vi

Is jungle Xin viable in the current meta?

killatopak

Gold Member
I should prob. get Reksai then.

For that matter I'll put a few hours into learning Jungle Vi

Is jungle Xin viable in the current meta?

Personally, I find Xin to be one of the stronger junglers. He's the only jungler I know that can benefit on all enchantments. I typically find Xin's go for devourer into pure tank builds. Devourer is good on him because while he benefits on it greatly, it doesn't affect his early ganks greatly unlike Yi for example who has a bad early gank potential.

Tizoc

Personally, I find Xin to be one of the stronger junglers. He's the only jungler I know that can benefit on all enchantments. I typically find Xin's go for devourer into pure tank builds. Devourer is good on him because while he benefits on it greatly, it doesn't affect his early ganks greatly unlike Yi for example who has a bad early gank potential.

Thanks, will try out Xin and Vi. I tried Olaf, but our ADC afked and that game went horribly @_@

I tried Jungle Wukong and holy crap when did he get so squishy?!
Got Mobi boots and ganked lanes as best as I could.
Enemy team ended up surrendering though XP

killatopak

Gold Member
I haven't tried nor seen any jungle wukong in any of my games but from what I've watched in youtube and streams, it seems that wukong needs a good leashing. He benefits most from double jungle because his sustain is bad. Once you get rolling though, it's very hard to stop a snowballing wukong. They build him warriors then black cleaver into full tank.

I don't think wukong is squishy? In fact he may be one of the more durable fighters due to his passive especially in the early game. I don't exactly know though cause like I said I haven't played with one for so long.

jerd

Wukong's jungle clear should be just fine. You can make his w tank the camp iirc. It's been a while butI've played him at least a few times with the new jungle items and had healthy clears.

Sejuani is not an early game jungler. Try someone like Elise, Lee Sin, Vi, Evelynn, Reksai, Pantheon or Nunu.

Panth is probably the strongest early game jungler with that base move speed, targeted stun, crazy early tower dive potential, and super quick clears. You just gotta mind that cliff at around 20 min

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Wukong's jungle clear should be just fine. You can make his w tank the camp iirc. It's been a while butI've played him at least a few times with the new jungle items and had healthy clears.

Panth is probably the strongest early game jungler with that base move speed, targeted stun, crazy early tower dive potential, and super quick clears. You just gotta mind that cliff at around 20 min
I feel like he's worse than Khaz for jungle.
Edit:wait, wtf am I saying? Khaz is the worse early jungler because he has really bad early game clears.

13024745.gif

garath

Pantheon is a good early game ganker and duelist but his clears aren't exactly stellar. He has mana issues if you are using his E too much and if you aren't then he's slow as molasses. It gets much better with a couple items.

It may be better now that they've rebuffed his attack speed some.

jerd

Pantheon is a good early game ganker and duelist but his clears aren't exactly stellar. He has mana issues if you are using his E too much and if you aren't then he's slow as molasses. It gets much better with a couple items.

It may be better now that they've rebuffed his attack speed some.

I feel like this may stem from people' flat refusal to take rangers. Everyone loves taking chilling smite on champs who already have killer ganks which is just a waste to me.

garath

I feel like this may stem from people' flat refusal to take rangers. Everyone loves taking chilling smite on champs who already have killer ganks which is just a waste to me.

I take rangers on him every time. It really does help. Only up every minute though.

You're right, no need for chillig smite on him.

Nekofrog

Banned
well with pantheon it's like, i'm a laner and i say to myself "ok i have a pantheon jungle. he wouldn't be playing pantheon if his intention wasn't to gank frequently and get his laners so far ahead that his lategame deficit doesn't matter"

but when i'm a laner and see a shaco on my team i say to myself "FUCK EVERYTHING SOMEONE DODGE"

zkylon

zkylewd
the last page is all you need to see
it's not the place to discuss it, but he was an insensitive condescending prick to a victim of child rape
yea i see what you mean, didn't read it all but those debates seldom lead to happy times

well since league ot is now modless i nominate myself for mod and ruler of ot thread

today begins the reign of princess zkylana

this is how it works rite?

Ever?

Dang. I never experienced a custom map yet. It seems fun when I see old videos of it like the urf and warwick easter egg.
i don't think ever, but probably not this year

i could see it happen next year tbh, tho it'd be a lot more resource heavy than previous season maps cos back then it was just a texture reskin with some details while i imagine a 2016 rito season map to be a lot more complicated and fancy with cool weather effects and maybe different jungle monsters and minions turrets and whatnot

considering they already did a new skin for arams for the bilgewater event and they're fooling around with minions a lot lately (they're also doing a lot of teasing with map changes and lots of esports stuff with like team banners and that giant worlds logo in midlane etc.), so i could see a month of shadow isles summoner's rift for halloween or some sort of weird ionian christmas or something fun like that, i hope in 2016

but since it'd be A LOT more assets than just reskinning the map like before i'm not 100% sure, specially since riot seems like uninterested in repeating stuff, which i don't necessarily agree with since yearly urf month is a fun thing and so would it be to go back to fun different versions of sr and see what changed every year, etc.

we'll see, i hope we eventually have those, at least for normals so pros don't whine about how different it is to play solo q from competitive

well with pantheon it's like, i'm a laner and i say to myself "ok i have a pantheon jungle. he wouldn't be playing pantheon if his intention wasn't to gank frequently and get his laners so far ahead that his lategame deficit doesn't matter"

but when i'm a laner and see a shaco on my team i say to myself "FUCK EVERYTHING SOMEONE DODGE"
i feel like i'm the only person ever that's lucky with shacos in their team

like honest i think 90% of the shacos i've ran into hard carried me

also yesterday we played jungle shaco and top pantheon in our ranked 5s b team

that was fun lol

Nekofrog

Banned
don't get me wrong about pantheon

a pantheon in a well coordinated team (it can even happen in soloq when your teammates are smart enough to recognize their win conditions) can be absolutely oppressive to the point of hard forcing rage quits. a first blood toplane panth for example snowballs harder than almost any snowball champions (it's just his snowball eventually hits a wall), but if the team knows how to USE that panth, holy f.

Newt

I nominate Zky and Ghost to be the new representatives of League-GAF. Naturally I'll control the strings, but you two are right for the job.

Edwardo

Can I be the magic carpet?

Found out today I can't go back to work for three more weeks.

In better news, I got a quadra with Urgot this morning playing one handed. lol

faridmon

Support Morgana is generally doesnt have favorable matchups. She does worse against harass.

Support Lux has no damage after lane unless they dominated their lane.

Yeah thought so. I guess I have to lane how to play against a pressure based supp with her. Also, Lux did dmg early game, maybe its because of her runes set up, but she was definitely eating a chink of our health.

zkylon

zkylewd
Can I be the magic carpet?

Found out today I can't go back to work for three more weeks.

In better news, I got a quadra with Urgot this morning playing one handed. lol

u shold be captain hook!

did opiate even post in here? I can't recall ever seeing it
very rarely

but still

he was our mod

and we loved him

What do you know costy tell us now
i hope it's something for android that i can play on the train

Feebastic

I haven't had success with Kha jungle in a little while. Is W max still the best thing? Tried Q max recently and I had no sustain at all.

Took the Zed sticker as avatar, I love his expression!

I haven't had success with Kha jungle in a little while. Is W max still the best thing? Tried Q max recently and I had no sustain at all.

Took the Zed sticker as avatar, I love his expression!
You're supposed to max Q and go Rangers if you need sustain AFAIK

W is poopers since it doesn't apply his passive anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom