• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
random art of the day stolen from moobeat

tumblr_nr6ytu4xVx1r6o1dao1_1280.png

garath

I haven't had success with Kha jungle in a little while. Is W max still the best thing? Tried Q max recently and I had no sustain at all.

Took the Zed sticker as avatar, I love his expression!

Max Q first, W second. Get rangers. Evolve E first for the resets and increased jump distance, Q second, W third.

You can evolve Q first if you are dueling enemy jungler quite a bit. But definitely not W first.

Nekofrog

Banned
you could get devourer fully stacked, sell it, buy a new enchant (say warrior, or none at all), and still keep a fully stacked devourer

Feebastic

You're supposed to max Q and go Rangers if you need sustain AFAIK

W is poopers since it doesn't apply his passive anymore

I know Q was the thing a while ago, but they changed W to heal more vs monsters or something, I thought?

Fuck it I'll check probuilds

Max Q first, W second. Get rangers. Evolve E first for the resets and increased jump distance, Q second, W third.

You can evolve Q first if you are dueling enemy jungler quite a bit. But definitely not W first.

Ahh, didn't see new page. Thanks very much!

I wish my skill level with assassins matched my enthusiasm for playing them. I'm so baddddd

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I love all streamers.

Except NB3 and Wings.

faridmon

Fucking hell I just had the most infuriating match in a long time

We were winning. Every lane, 40-20, and top and bot decided to go solo all game, troll the other team and just try to take them on 1v4 or something as stupid. NO objective beside the 3 first turret was cleared. and Every single time I try to jungle, they are in trouble and I try to help them but I come too late.

Bloody hell, some people are just inherently stupid.

So after all these years I finally decided to play the game...... I really really like it even though i barely know what I'm doing! If anyone wants to play with a scrub i'm IceHighwind, I've been doing a decent adc but I'm still fucking with what I'm decent with. Haven't even scratched the surface.

faridmon

So after all these years I finally decided to play the game...... I really really like it even though i barely know what I'm doing! If anyone wants to play with a scrub i'm IceHighwind, I've been doing a decent adc but I'm still fucking with what I'm decent with. Haven't even scratched the surface.

Welcome!

Which server

*hopes for EUW*

Ambition

Sure i can play on my smurf.
What server are you on?

Fracas

#fuckonami
I've been climbing up the silver division the last few weeks and my teammates/competition doesn't feel much different than they did in bronze. Is Gold V the true ELO heaven?

killatopak

Gold Member
why are the ones who fed the enemy the one who are the most noisy? Even in dia, people still like to blame others when they themselves are the one at fault.

jerd

You can sell Sated Devourer and buy a different jungle item but keep on-hit and phantom hit passives.

Loving the shit out of Tahm Kench. Support, jungle...presumably top although I haven't tried it yet.

I feel like riot really wanted to keep him out of the jungle but we made it happen

Raxious

-_- was in Silver II promo's yesterday, and now I'm almost down to Silver IV. Keep ending up with people who do nothing but spam chat, feed on purpose and instalock during champ select.

It's people like them that keep me from enjoying League as I used too :(

patchday

Nice we can post in the Worlds OT now? It looks great.

Enjoyed a nice little break from LoL. Feeling nicely refreshed and ready to tackle at least ARAM later today and maybe tryout Bruam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom