• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unknown skin not new champ bummer

Idk who would use that sword tho :-/

A Cyborg Swain, maybe. It is staff length.

But I swear to god if it's a Garen skin, rage will flood this thread like the river that burnt down Cao Cao's ambition at Chi Bi. I will be the fiery boat that finally finishes off League and Riot.

Edit-
Actually it has to be a mage. They have practically everything else.

Leezard

so skins are zed, fiora, lucy and then maybe leona (it's only a shield so could be braum?) and mystery person

would be cool if it was a new champion

tho not assassin and not support and wields a weird sword means it's gonna be something lame like a bruiser

yuck

that's what i generally do with nami, was just entertaining leezy's idea

i don't like the idea of building morellos or athenes on nami cos i don't like building items on supports that have zero utility on them, but maybe?

last time i went coin+zeke and felt pretty good on mana so i dunno 100% how core mikaels is, but i don't play much support lately so can't really say ofr sure. obviously a lot worse than having mikaels, but it wasn't like sona or whatever.

also i feel lucidity is just not a great idea, boots 5 are too good to even consider anything else i feel
I don't really like morello either, for the same reasons. It's possible that it's most reasonable to stick with the current build and be happy that the little Ap that is included is more useful.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
A Cyborg Swain, maybe. It is staff length.

But I swear to god if it's a Garen skin, rage will flood this thread like the river that burnt down Cao Cao's ambition at Chi Bi. I will be the fiery boat that finally finishes off League and Riot.

Edit-
Actually it has to be a mage. They have practically everything else.
Viktor skin.

zkylon

zkylewd
it kind of reminds me of the blade guitar thing hecarim uses in his arcade skin

but if it won't be a new champion (disappointing :<) i guess champions that come to mind with like that sort of blade would be aatrox, hecarim, maybe kalista, yi, maybe shen

also it would be hilarious if the double claw things are a nocturne skin rather than a zed skin lol

TP is also pink and fuck TP

Also I'd like to point out that Fiora has the 2nd highest overall win rate in the game right now, being around the top 10 accross most ELOs including Diamond+
I WONDER WHO said:
Fiora isn't going to do good after her new update. It's gimmicks upon gimmicks that really don't fit her, she'll die too quickly to do anything useful with it. Also what the fuck is it with Riot and 'Attack speed for next X attacks' now. That's a shitty thing to have for an ability. And her ultimate, while nice in theory, again it'll only work effectively on an enemy who is standing still and isn't surrounded by her teammates.

Her old ultimate is loads better. So is her old E. Her new W might block CC, but it barely lasts anything. Her old lunge is also better because you could use it twice.

She just needed a new passive. Instead they go and ruin another one.
This is how many good players are able to pick up a new champion and automatically know how to play them sans their nuances. It's not hard to decipher how a kit will perform when they tell you how it'll work.
mr9fpr9ptogi.gif

Nekofrog

Banned
if you can master riposte timing on fiora for the most common high damage spells, you can literally be a god. she's got a super high skill ceiling now. like crazy good.

TP is also pink and fuck TP

Also I'd like to point out that Fiora has the 2nd highest overall win rate in the game right now, being around the top 10 accross most ELOs including Diamond+

>Fiora Win rate is at 52%
>Below 10 other champions

you wut mate. It's pretty high right now, but it's not an unusual spike for a new champion.

kenbo

STATISTICS STRIKE AGAIN

I don't give a fug about random ass balance changes, people will adapt

Skins though, skins are always fresh. GIVE ME THE NEW PBE

It's been two weeks, this isn't a spike, this is people learning the champion, her win rate has been steadily increasing ever since the hotfix

apparently jungling is too hard for plat players

maybe they should do a babies first version of ranked so they don't strain their brains thinking too much.

It's been two weeks, this isn't a spike, this is people learning the champion, her win rate has been steadily increasing ever since the hotfix

Also, Fiora hasn't even broken the top 10 winrates in *any* region, much less all of them combined. Not even Diamond+~
lol

Correction-She's broken top 10 in Brazil. lolol

clemenx

Banned
lol at focusing in that he said "top 2 winrate" and completely ignoring the quoted post where you were flat out wrong.

zkylon

zkylewd
lelking yo

i wonder why it's 42% in champion.gg tho

that site is usually pretty reliable

also 52% is really good and probably makes her a nerf-contender but doesn't spell flat out broken. she's probably gonna get toned down a bit, maybe revert some of her weird hotfix buffs, but not much else

also this makes me sad that i'm so bad at playing her lol

If we were to determine how good a champion is through their % rate *coughstoneoceancough*, Azir would be complete trash seeing as how he has one of the lowest winrates across all regions, kappa

Fiora is super strong right now

just take the L, man

She really isn't @_@

zkylon

zkylewd
winrate is just a stat like anything else

but high winrate champions that are played by a good number of people (so not swain) usually means they're overpowered

for example elise, she's got a billion winrate, a billion playrate, that means she's op

while someone like malzahar has a billion winrate but no one plays him cos he's boring af, so he's just got a stupid brainless kit that should be nuked from orbit but it's not a guarantee that he's op, cos it could only mean that only players obsessed with terrible kits do well with him, but wouldn't go for everyone else if he got popular

it's not the end all of balance but it's a tool just like any other

winrate is just a stat like anything else

but high winrate champions that are played by a good number of people (so not swain) usually means they're overpowered

for example elise, she's got a billion winrate, a billion playrate, that means she's op

while someone like malzahar has a billion winrate but no one plays him cos he's boring af, so he's just got a stupid brainless kit that should be nuked from orbit but it's not a guarantee that he's op, cos it could only mean that only players obsessed with terrible kits do well with him, but wouldn't go for everyone else if he got popular

it's not the end all of balance but it's a tool just like any other

this would mean ahri is the most OP champion because not only does she have the highest winrate, she's also probably one of the most popular champions.

Maybe in low elo Fiora is good. But low elo doesn't matter. And since like 90% of the community is gold and below...@_@

Here, I'll diffuse the situation-

zkylon

zkylewd
this would mean ahri is the most OP champion because not only does she have the highest winrate, she's also probably one of the most popular champions.

Maybe in low elo Fiora is good. But low elo doesn't matter.

Here, I'll diffuse the situation-

ahri is pretty op, which is why she got nerfed. the nerf is pretty fair too, i almost wish they changed her passive to only work on champions and make it heal you a whole chunk at once instead, but this is fine too, she deserved it.

thing about ahri is that she has a fairly healthy kit. her ult has a long cooldown, she has to land skillshots, she doesn't have excessive cc or poke or waveclear, she's a pretty alright girl

also the 52% thing is still on diamond so i dunno why you'd say low elo

also i had already seen that

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I'll try to get some pics with her at NYC GAF.

killatopak

Gold Member
I told you guys that Fiora was OP. I've been telling it since day 1. People were just not used to it yet at the beginning.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
What's with this absolutely moronic matchmaker putting plats and diamonds on the enemy teams and giving me a handful of low golds and silvers.

It's been like that for the past two days, I'm good but not *that* good.

zkylon

zkylewd
so finally got around reading patchnotes, soo

ahri - decent nerf, it's not a small one for her laning but tbh i think you could get away with bad laning a lot thanks to the passive so it's a good nerf

azir - says there's less bugs but doesn't mention the crazy turns they could do in some of the gifs that rioter that was fixing azir posted. until then all i see is that it's now a bit harder to get the shield from e, which means even less of a reason to try and insec ppl. fuck new azir man

lebonk - i think the buff isn't really needed, but i felt the nerf was also not needed so i'll take it lol

lizzy - i hate this buff, i wish they would just made her clear relevant like any other mage

nami - i love the nami buffs, they're gonna make her a bunch more fun

viktor - he kind of got his midgame destroyed i feel, the upgrades are about 50% less mana and ap for most of the game. he kind of had it coming, hexcore was ridiculously cost-efficient

23qwerty

eix4eyg.png

I don't really get rito's balancing

Why increase cost and reduce armour? Why not just reduce the armour if you want to reduce it's effectiveness? They always do this

So along with the Randuins and Thornmail nerfs and all the Magic resist item buffs...

I can't wait for league of AD

eix4eyg.png

I don't really get rito's balancing

Why increase cost and reduce armour? Why not just reduce the armour if you want to reduce it's effectiveness? They always do this

So they're nerfing armour and buffing magic resist

I can't wait for league of Zed and Talon

"Frozen Heart is an outlier, so we're going to increase the cost and lower the armor!"

Ok Riot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom