• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fracas told me all about the legend of Deadnames. I might have lurked a page or two of his arguments. I think I also lurked one about this dude who was passionately defending ADC TF?

This place is a breeding ground for awful main choices.
Fracas kept punishing me with his AP Lucian mid, he just never tells you guys of his silver crimes against humanity.

untitledxfo1k.png

ALL I DO IS WIN.

patchday

guys LoL has some retarded hotkey that made it so I cannot click on my minimap anymore (I cannot click on minimap to change cam)

Any1 know how to stop this?

guys LoL has some retarded hotkey that made it so I cannot click on my minimap anymore (I cannot click on minimap to change cam)

Any1 know how to stop this?

check in the option camera control/hotkeys

I think there's an option so you 'click through' the minimap.

patchday

I know where to find that option in HOTS but having no luck finding it in LoL. oh well another defeat for Lissy incoming lol

edit: after that match was over now my minimap works properly. Bout to turn off some of these stupid hotkeys

patchday

Nah I know that one.

What happened was that I could no longer click on my minimap to change my camera. You know to observe a different part of the map. I cant find this option anywhere either.

edit- Maybe it was Y button. Ddint know Y button disabled minimap clicks

Calvero

Banned
Nah I know that one.

What happened was that I could no longer click on my minimap to change my camera. You know to observe a different part of the map. I cant find this option anywhere either.

edit- Maybe it was Y button. Ddint know Y button disabled minimap clicks

it doesn't

faridmon

Guys, I am not big fan of the patch just nerfing the itemisation to tanks. Any viable build for Sejuani to be as tanky as possible while taking advantage of his passive and abilities?

I

patchday

Finally got to play Top Riven. I totally didnt know what I was doing but still went 3/4/8 (at least at my level I see in average Rivens hit almost 20 last hit kills). Thats very poor for Riven but I should improve and my team was patient and we got an easy win

zkylon

zkylewd
Guys, I am not big fan of the patch just nerfing the itemisation to tanks. Any viable build for Sejuani to be as tanky as possible while taking advantage of his passive and abilities?

I

it's not really a nerf, it's mostly a balance pass

Tizoc

^Good build!
I should try mobi boots on Naut just so my Qs land more successfully in ganks :p

So 5.16 is out, managed to update it on my lappy before leaving for work.

Anyone tried the 'juggernauts' yet?

For Sejuani, Get Guise for damage and tank up to high heaven.
Slam dat W and watch as 1/2 of their health wittles away :V

jerd

I think tizoc replied to the wrong comment. Please don't build haunting guise on riven

Or sejuani for that matter

Tizoc

I think tizoc replied to the wrong comment. Please don't build haunting guise on riven

Or sejuani for that matter

I was recommended the item by GAF and it did help with her damage. I don't always build it though.

I'm torn on how this patch will play out for malphite. On the one hand, frozen heart nerfs hurt, but Mr item buffs should discourage ap top laners.

faridmon

Yeah Liandra is my main item to go for any AP dmg

I am having a bad day. Lost 5 ourt of my 6 games and I can't seem to connect Morgana's Q all day. Very frustrating day!

jerd

I'm predicting a lee sin win rate drop to accompany this buff because of dumbasses only using his ult attempt to kick tanks into people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom