• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

23qwerty

Sure, but it was also completely useless against magic damage, at least every other defensive item in the game gives health so it isn't useless against it's counterpart

I don't get it, they can nerf the armour even more or they can nerf the cost as well and the armour less, or they can just nerf the cost even more. They're all the same.

I don't see what you're getting at.

At least with this way we won't lose more armour

In the context of them nerfing every armour item while buffing every magic resist item, it's a little bit fucked

kenbo

I don't get it, they can nerf the armour even more or they can nerf the cost as well and the armour less, or they can just nerf the cost even more. They're all the same.

I don't see what you're getting at.

At least with this way we won't lose more armour

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
How's that Plat 5 climb going for ya?
Yb8qRUD.png
it depends on when he can get newt to duo with him.
kek.

Sure, but it was also completely useless against magic damage, at least every other defensive item in the game gives health so it isn't useless against it's counterpart
Frozen Heart is too strong for how early you could get it, by the time magic damage was important you'd have mr

zkylon

zkylewd
i mean, that's the whole point about it being a niche item, it was always super cost efficient cos it wasn't that common since a lot of bruisers don't use mana or would rather have the extra selfish stats from randuins rather than the aura.

now that the item is a lot more popular they don't need the crazy cost-efficiency to get ppl to buy it

also i don't think it's such a big deal, 150g and 10 armor less seems like something everyone that bought it will survive with

i think most hurt by it are supports

Frozen Heart was over buffed several times. It used to cost 3000g and was a situational pickup. Then it was buffed to the point that you could rush it without hurting yourself too much.

It deserved the nerf.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Frozen Heart was over buffed several times. It used to cost 3000g and was a situational pickup. Then it was buffed to the point that you could rush it without hurting yourself too much.

It deserved the nerf.
It was way too strong. Good aura. Good CDR. Good build path. I'm okay with a nerf.
I'm okay with tank items getting nerfed. especially with tanks getting tankier.
Tanks are not really getting tankier...

70ms lower ping won't stop these fucks from doing stupid Baron throws

I could easily normalize my MMR but I'm afraid of getting demoted in the process so I will just wait till the cutoff so I can get my shit skin and grind this shit again because I'm not doing fucking Gold promos again for it

Tanks are not really getting tankier...

the "juggernauts" are getting tankier, and now with items especially designed for them to get huge amounts of armor and HP for cheap in the next patch.

so yea, I'd say they're getting tankier. at least early/mid game.

garath

Feels good pulling out a close win when you are directly responsible. After a decent early game, my team suffered in the mid to late game losing team fight after team fight. But got some picks and then I managed to steal Baron and we almost aced them. Then for the finale, Lee opted to Q flash kick me (Elise) into their team. Lol. Not only was I the tankiest, I just rappelled out easily. They blew so much. Played a good team fight, cocooning rengar before he jumped sivir and getting a lot of damage off. Then kept driving my team for the win despite them trying to back off. I have a feeling we would have lost if we didn't finish it.

Close.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1924345957/42766588?tab=overview

the "juggernauts" are getting tankier, and now with items especially designed for them to get huge amounts of armor and HP for cheap in the next patch.

so yea, I'd say they're getting tankier. at least early/mid game.
Juggernauts aren't really tanks as much as they are slow bruisers

Juggernauts aren't really tanks as much as they are slow bruisers

but those 2 new items are going to make them faster and tankier, no? that's how I read the patch notes. I may have missed something. I know they're slower by default, but those 2 new items address both their speed and their tankiness.

new darius is going to be op at top, new lane bully bar.

just like I nailed fiora rigorously

So I shall nail this prediction about darius

Tanks arent getting *that* tankier late game. They just made it so that your ADC doesnt suddenly do 0 damage at 15-20 min mark by delaying armor accumulation. This is why armor items get lower armor (or cost more) but tanks get extra health or armor per level.

kenbo

new darius is going to be op at top, new lane bully bar.

just like I nailed fiora rigorously

So I shall nail this prediction about darius

Darius laning got worse dude, why do you always talk so much shit

Q has a delay, slightly lower ratio early game and doesn't bleed with the hilt any more and deals less damage on hilt too

W doesn't slow auto speed so they can just trade with you

patchday

why do people hop into draft and when their champ gets banned they pretend they cant do that role anymore lol. I know its just Normal Draft but I find it strange.

I got like 3 champs for all the roles

Darius laning got worse dude, why do you always talk so much shit

Q has a delay, slightly lower ratio early game and doesn't bleed with the hilt any more and deals less damage on hilt too

W doesn't slow auto speed so they can just trade with you

saying a champion is going to be good is talking shit

YO MAN THE FUCK, I'M HERE TRYING TO WORK THE STREETS AND YOU BE UP IN MY JAM. YO YOU BEST BE MOVING OUT OF MY NEIGHBORHOOD OR YOU BEST NOT TRIP ACROSS MY WAY OR ELSE

Breezy's wrong like 200% of the time, but that's not reason to get upset, friend.

We all need a little Breezy in our lives. It's not just the man who shows up to post warped opinions on the internet.

It's that voice that cries out from your heart. Let the little breezy inside of you shine, Kenbo.

Breezy's wrong like 200% of the time, but that's not reason to get upset, friend.

We all need a little Breezy in our lives. It's not just the man who shows up to post warped opinions on the internet.

It's that voice that cries out from your heart. Let the little breezy inside of you shine, Kenbo.
who the fuck are you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom