• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

patchday

Had fun in ARAM but hoping to get in one rift match with Braum. Tried to do a teambuilder earlier but guess it was too early in the morning. Was taking too long to find a jungler so I logged out for a bit to do other stuff around the house

random art of the day stolen from moobeat

tumblr_nr6ytu4xVx1r6o1dao1_1280.png

arcade_riven_by_davidpan-d9aqrg4.jpg

another one

yeah good arts

Don't get me wrong, I'm not opposed to it. I just don't see anything wrong with it lol

I only take pride in my taste, not my Photoshoop skillz

Feebastic

Man, Jarvan IV is such a great champion. So fun, so versatile. And this game in general is approximately a million times more fun playing with friends in a skype call. Just played six of the most enjoyable games I've had in a long while in my Treeline ranked team.

patchday

Didn't realize people could be proud of being a snitch.

Oh hell yeah I hit the report button whenever I come across some scrub ranting at a teammate. Which is pretty often. Probably at least once a day

As a matter of fact, it was GAF that told me to report toxics when I started. You might have missed that convo tho since I don't know who you are myself

Leezard

considering that the state of League is really nice right now, I might start playing ranked again.

should I GAF?
It won't get much better, it won't get much worse. The season will end in a couple of months so now should be a good time to play.
man some team is going to pull out a pocket Veigar at worlds against Lulu mid or something and absolutely shit on them

Something to really punish Lulu would be great to see, so she won't be such an easy first pick.

Newt

Oh hell yeah I hit the report button whenever I come across some scrub ranting at a teammate. Which is pretty often. Probably at least once a day

As a matter of fact, it was GAF that told me to report toxics when I started. You might have missed that convo tho since I don't know who you are myself
Yeah, that part of GAF is dead now sorry.

patchday

nah pretty sure they still post. was just 2 months ago. And we were just talking bout how we wish Riot was banning dickheads that break the summoner code and not getting punished just a few pages ago

(I'll grab it in a bit)

See Page 107-108

(Granted, I said I was just fine if I never have to play with them again. But that was before I got trolled earlier by a guy that kept running up Mid lane intentionally feeding. Whole team reported him)

zkylon

zkylewd
i report ppl all the time

usually for ragequitting or when they can't keep themselves calm and go all caps

it's always like a nice juicy moral victory at the end of the game regardless of the result

Bacon

I've been watching the worlds 2014 replay on twitch here and there today. Totally forgot zilean was pick/ban in the midlane last year. What a time

patchday

Okay that was a weird Teambuilder game. We were 4 versus 5. I won my lane easily (fiora vs gnar). next thing I know they're bring 3 folks to top to gank and they got me once. But we still beat them. Just expected them to catch up in mid-late game but nope. And our afk adc came back in the last 10 mins. good for them tho

Yup, just report all the toxic people, that's the right thing to do. I always report when people deserve it.

i report ppl all the time

usually for ragequitting or when they can't keep themselves calm and go all caps

it's always like a nice juicy moral victory at the end of the game regardless of the result

Thanks!

Bacon

I always find that funny about league are that some random people will be really good then really bad.

Totally. I also find it interesting when a champion is really good in one role at one point in time and then really good in another role at another point in time. For example last season alistar was completely broken in the top lane and this season he is really strong as support. Pretty sure he was also a really good jungler at one point in time too.

Damn, I really thought I was improving. I was stuck at 50% win rate and lower for a long time but have recently been winning much more often. Decided to go hard at ranked today and ended up losing 4 games in a row. I think I almost got demoted to Silver IV. I won one game, so I only ended up with ~20 less lp than what I started at, but the hit in my MMR hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom