• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenbo

champions i need good skins of:
* syndra
* leblanc
* viktor
* maybe lizzy

i'm pretty happy with all my other champions' skins, ori and lux finally go really good ones and kpop ahri is bestest ever.

i sort of want a good azir skin but he gets nerfed and changed so often that i'm just tired of playing him. it's like i take a couple weeks off and i gotta recap what part of his kit they chopped off lately lol
are you kidding me ravenborn leblanc and creator viktor are great skins
not everybody can be a pop star
What are you guys thoughts on Veigar?
Was just in a 55 min game (team refused to surrender) and yeah he was one shotting our Trist and Anivia...
Anivia should shit on Veigar though....

Newt

Support is stupid easy right now lol.

Just realized this after getting an S+ and not really doing anything special.

zkylon

zkylewd
What are you guys thoughts on Veigar?
Was just in a 55 min game (team refused to surrender) and yeah he was one shotting our Trist and Anivia...
he's op and very unfun to play against (or as).

in your specific case tho, a mage oneshotting squishies at 55m is just the norm, nothing to be surprised about

Okay glad I'm not alone in thinking that.
Haha.
What can be done about it?
tbh ban him. he's played a lot and is very easy to play so better just remove that chance

but since he's kind of useless early on and has trouble pushing until he has some ap since a lot of his waveclear comes from the ratio on w, so if u can shove him and roam and get kills somewhere else that's a good idea.

i like to take cleanse against him and/or buy mercury treads

are you kidding me ravenborn leblanc and creator viktor are great skins
not everybody can be a pop star
ravenborn leblanc is ok but i don't like the particle effects much and it's legacy so it's always expensive

creator viktor i just don't like him, all black outfit and like redder vfx, i don't think that's a fun skin

Anivia should shit on Veigar though....
yeah anivia has way more utility from further range and also very high dmg (1.0 ratio on double q and double e), dunno if shit on veigar but she should outperform him lategame for sure

Supports: Challenge Accepted

BHhyHOn.png

let's get er done boys

Ok well I'm done with ranked this season, I'm taking my silver 2 and leaving. I have had the most shitty games. I have been forced into my worst roles for the past like 5 ranked games. My teammates make the worst choices and just end up feeding cause they don't know how to play safe. If I was able to start ranked earlier I could have probably have gotten higher.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Ok well I'm done with ranked this season, I'm taking my silver 2 and leaving. I have had the most shitty games. I have been forced into my worst roles for the past like 5 ranked games. My teammates make the worst choices and just end up feeding cause they don't know how to play safe. If I was able to start ranked earlier I could have probably have gotten higher.
just duo.

Neko has a smurf almost done.
Ghost has one.
I have two.

just duo.

Neko has a smurf almost done.
Ghost has one.
I have two.
I have doued with my friends who are silver and gold.
It is just so annoying, it is so hard to carry in league. That is the thing that I hate most. I came from cs-go where you can usually carry by your self if you are good enough. But in league unless are really really good, it is very hard to carry. You can just be forced out of your position and have to support and you can get you adc fed in lane. But that doesn't matter once he or she starts diving into 1 v 5s. You need so much team work and if your team is just busy flaming each other nothing will ever happen.

Also I kinda prefer playing by my self or playing with people at my skill level. I have a friend who is diamond and who had boosted a few of my other friends gold. I rather stay in silver and not get boosted, I have really never liked smurfing.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I have doued with my friends who are silver and gold.
It is just so annoying, it is so hard to carry in league. That is the thing that I hate most. I came from cs-go where you can usually carry by your self if you are good enough. But in league unless are really really good, it is very hard to carry. You can just be forced out of your position and have to support and you can get you adc fed in lane. But that doesn't matter once he or she starts diving into 1 v 5s. You need so much team work and if your team is just busy flaming each other nothing will ever happen.

Play fighting games to ease the pain of team based games.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
i still don't know what CS means .___.

also i finally had a game where i was the OP one stomping every body, i felt kinda bad by the end .____.

kenbo

YeahYeah Darius is nothing special now

Teams aren't even picking him on 5.18 anymore

Also Riot costy please make it so that you cancan't double tp on the same ward

HowZatOZ

Banned
What about Rex's story led you to this conclusion lol

Yasuo requires skill. It's the reason 95% of Yasuo players are shit.

Yeah I was going to say, he's quite a "difficult" champ but if you know how to play him its very easy to wreck. I think this is why I'm seeing so many Yas players that are absolutely terrible, because they see these crazy high scores and go "I want to be just like that" without realising skill is a thing.

Tizoc

yesterday I rage quit 2 games
I just rage quit 1 game because our trynda jung. fucked up the mid game and never grouped to help us in fights.
Darius got fed, Kindred got fed and after the 4 or 5th surrender didn't work I just rage quit
I don't care if riot wants to penalize me I'm not wasting my another 3 minutes for IP or for a game to end.
Fucking frustrating.

Tizoc

...and in this match the opposing team was flaming each other...I didn't get to do much as Malph and we were against an all AD team :/
Also I think Sunfire first item on him is better, it gives him a little more damage.

I didn't really like to rely on other people to win, but I recently started duoing with my cousin's smurf. On his main account, he only got to Gold V last season, but when he actually tried he got all the way to promos to Diamond. I guess the skill gap is smaller than you think. Even if he does well there are many times he just can't carry. Sometimes he just has bad games too. I kinda feel bad duoing with him, but it's not like every game is a stomp. I only moved from Silver III to Silver II since we started duoing. I haven't played in over a week. The end of the season is approaching, so I really need to grind it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom