• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
You know the bonus damage on a max rank Q? It's bonus true damage now
Max rank E is larger too

wider u mean?

also true damage for her q is gonna be soooo good for her, her biggest problem is how weak she is against tanks that just can just merc treads through her cc and chase her down, now she'll be melting them

that's a really nice buff

what did zed get?

what's azir nerf?

pls guise im dyinggg

jerd

Now the game will announce it when Draven reached certain amount of stacks.

I really hope this is the main female announcer bc that's gonna sound really funny

also:

CM4Gk5AVAAAibZY.png

wider u mean?

also true damage for her q is gonna be soooo good for her, her biggest problem is how weak she is against tanks that just can just merc treads through her cc and chase her down, now she'll be melting them

that's a really nice buff

what did zed get?

what's azir nerf?

pls guise im dyinggg
They increased Zed's E damage by like 100

Azir soldiers no longer deal damage beyond the first one when you Q

drawkcaB

Some of those nerfs seem really harsh, and some buffs look really questionable. I refuse to believe that Zed buff is going to stay. Solo queue Gragas is dead now. Not sure how impactful Maokai's nerf is.

Zkylon, would you like Synchan buffs? Because you got some Synchan buffs.

EDIT: Karma buff is much appreciated. Been thinking lately of picking her up as an interesting mid laner.

Edwardo

Do allies have to hit the marked enemies from Lucian's W or can Lucian shoot his W at allies?

W - Ardent Blaze
MOVEMENT SPEED 40/45/50/55/60 ⇒ 60/65/70/75/80
DURATION 2 seconds ⇒ 1 second
COST 60 mana ⇒ 50 mana
NEW༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ LUCIAN TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Lucian's teammates can also trigger Ardent Blaze's movement speed bonus for him.

zkylon

zkylewd
I really hope this is the main female announcer bc that's gonna sound really funny

also:

thats cool as shit

i still think it's less hype when they do skin lines all at once (so like schoolgirl ahri, schoolgirl ekko, etc.) but that double recall thing looks badass lol

They increased Zed's E damage by like 100
yea thats weird, i dont know what it would accomplish

zed will always have the same issues as long as zhonyas and qss keep making him useless. i'd love if he could his lategame buffed somewhat (more jukes, some utility, new mechanics?) in exchange for nerfing his absolutely broken laning lol

but i guess if they want to push him more into just completely dumb laning then i guess that's ok too, there's not much u can do to make zed relevant if he's not fed i guess

Azir soldiers no longer deal damage beyond the first one when you Q
that's pretty painful but i guess not so bad. i imagine azir will get shifted around a lot until rito finds a less dumb identity for him. i'm guessing idea is for him to be super soldier reliant, which is fair. he's gonna be super boring for me but i bet someone will like him
Not sure if already posted but project yi is legendary (1850)

and arcade minions

chaos%2Bmelee.jpg

orderranged.jpg
those minions look kind of eh but i imagine they'll be pretty fun when moving

tbh i didn't think she was in dire need of buffs (like lizzy), so these are just a nice surprised

Do allies have to hit the marked enemies from Lucian's W or can Lucian shoot his W at allies?
if lucy friends hit someone marked with w it gives him teh speed boost too

patchday

Some of those nerfs seem really harsh, and some buffs look really questionable. I refuse to believe that Zed buff is going to stay. Solo queue Gragas is dead now. Not sure how impactful Maokai's nerf is.

EDIT: Karma buff is much appreciated. Been thinking lately of picking her up as an interesting mid laner.

Karma is awesome support but I could probably think of other more promising midlaners. But I'm just L22 and don't know fudge all so pretty much any gaffer overrides me lol

I play nothing but Karma mid, ask me anything.

This buff is pretty great, I'm mostly playing around the W cooldown in the very early game for the solo kill, and mana isn't a problem so this will just pile on another gram of pressure.

She works in top and jungle, too. Pick wisely, summoner.

Fuuuck, blackout happening right now, my power went kaput

Sorry about that Ghost ans Newt. Carry the game in my stead, mighty level 20s

patchday

I play nothing but Karma mid, ask me anything.

This buff is pretty great, I'm mostly playing around the W cooldown in the very early game for the solo kill, and mana isn't a problem so this will just pile on another gram of pressure.

She works in top and jungle, too. Pick wisely, summoner.

Looking forward to fighting a good Karma mid with my Talon mid. Last night some dude brought Ashe to mid lane. She fed my Talon pretty well. Kinda looking forward to seeing how I fare against better players. Last night the entire enemy team didn't even have Tier 3 runes. At best they were Tier 1. I just cant fathom why not purchase some runes.

drawkcaB

Karma is awesome support but I could probably think of other more promising midlaners. But I'm just L22 and don't know fudge all so pretty much any gaffer overrides me lol

Karma mid is similar to Lulu mid - picking her early game as a mage and late game as pumped up support.

patchday

Karma mid is similar to Lulu mid - picking her early game as a mage and late game as pumped up support.

Thanks I'll checkout the Karma changes. Just need to tear myself away from Talon/Pantheon/Leona

* My Karma support never lost a match til recently finally had bad luck

killatopak

Gold Member
If they release those Project skins at the same time... rip in pieces wallet.

Gragas is dead and Shen will be a lot stronger in lane.

jerd

Just a love tap to his lane sustain shouldn't really hurt him too much just make it less impossible to bully him out of lane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom