• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambition

Any bets?

MiA0Ewf.png

Well the way you describe him it seems like you haven't played him. You have know how far your e goes. Making sure you have a way back out when using your e. He is not easy to play.

HI kit is too easy to play. I was being over dramatic about him being insta-win op, but he is very easy. He has a knock-up, escapes, multi-champ suppress ult, a shield.

Even the worst times I've played him I've picked up kills.

HI kit is too easy to play. I was being over dramatic about him being insta-win op, but he is very easy. He has a knock-up, escapes, multi-champ suppress ult, a shield.

Being mechanically simple =/= being easy to win with

Are you sure you have played Yasuo? Because he only has an escape in very specific situations and his shield ain't that big of a deal any longer.

Also I can randomly say stuff a champion kit has and make anyone sound OP. An ADC with a blind, a stun, a slow, free vision, a massive AS and MS steroid on top of an execute? Nerf pls

I agree he has a loaded kit, but I think that he takes a lot of skill to play well. I have seen soooo many yas's that much feed, like 0 7 at 10 mins.

Nekofrog

Banned
Ghost and I were going to dodge a game yesterday in ranked because their team looked better than ours.

Then they locked in yasuo so we had a giggle and stayed for the free win. Yasuo is trash in the hands of anyone not masters or above.

zkylon

zkylewd

yasuo not only is not op but he's also pretty hard to play, lots of things about him are conditional and window-focused and if he can't splitpush or move around freely in a teamfight he doesn't do shit

not to mention yasuo players being absolute free-win trash

Ambition

What can I do as an ADC to carry our team? It seems like if my top or mid laner falters (Lately it's been both) there's nothing I can do. And the amount of elo boosters right now is disgusting.

Newt

NA ADCs have always been garbage. Only good ADCs were Cop/Altec. Also most EU ADCs aren't great either. You don't see it but Woolite was leagues better than Rekkles. It's just Rekkles takes no risks and his team is good enough to support that playstyle.

Of course Forgiven was quite good too, but Lucian/Graves only basically.

Edwardo

What can I do as an ADC to carry our team? It seems like if my top or mid laner falters (Lately it's been both) there's nothing I can do. And the amount of elo boosters right now is disgusting.

Try to cs well and get some early lane kills. Playing as someone like Ashe who can get your team to engage with an ult helps too.

the only 2 adcs worth playing in solo q are trist and vayne

trist because you cant gank her at all and vayne because nobody can beat her in laning phase anymore.

Nekofrog

Banned
NA ADCs have always been garbage. Only good ADCs were Cop/Altec. Also most EU ADCs aren't great either. You don't see it but Woolite was leagues better than Rekkles. It's just Rekkles takes no risks and his team is good enough to support that playstyle.

Of course Forgiven was quite good too, but Lucian/Graves only basically.

forgiven shared the same utter contempt for corki that you do, even stating that if he were to ever play that champion that he should be killed.

Survive while getting gold and hope your solo laners aren't shit.

Right now ADCs can only carry when teamfights start.

Kenai

the only 2 adcs worth playing in solo q are trist and vayne

trist because you cant gank her at all and vayne because nobody can beat her in laning phase anymore.

Ashe Sivir and Corki are decent too. Ashe is kinda risque but if you land an arrow trying a teamfight even if at point bank range your team expects nothing else out of you. Same with Sivir and ult. Corki has a pretty ez laning phase.

I just assume all this based on my pro silver elo adc shenanigans. And Trisy gets picked a LOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom