• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

idlewild_

I always hated the tear builds as Ez since it never fit my playstyle. Hope they improve on that space so we can choose to go ER first.

kenbo

Thunderlord's Decree
Your 3rd attack or spell on an enemy champion shocks the area around them, dealing 10 damage per level plus 20% of your Bonus Attack Damage and 10% of your Ability Power as Magic damage to enemies in the area (30 second cooldown).

Example of a keystone

They seem pretty strong and impactful!

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Will they just give full mastery access to players of all summoner levels?

Thunderlord's Decree
Your 3rd attack or spell on an enemy champion shocks the area around them, dealing 10 damage per level plus 20% of your Bonus Attack Damage and 10% of your Ability Power as Magic damage to enemies in the area (30 second cooldown).

Example of a keystone

Wow that is very strong, hopefully you don't have to buy them like runes.

Nekofrog

Banned
might sound dumb but im going to get a statik shiv after triforce on irelia for easier gap closing Q minion resets to test it out

Zynx

Thunderlord's Decree

Example of a keystone

You get a 3-hit passive. No, you get a 3-hit passive. Everyone gets a 3-hit passive!

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I don't think they have an alternative to the leveling experience ready
You will probably gain 1 mastery per 3 levels for a total of 10 or something
My only thought is to unlock everything. If masteries are powerful it'd be a bummer to play against people that have them when you're lacking them.

kenbo

My only thought is to unlock everything. If masteries are powerful it'd be a bummer to play against people that have them when you're lacking them.
That's a good point but unfortunately I don't see Riot giving people the full unlock on masteries

They don't care about the level 19 vs level 20 with tier 3 runes interaction so I can only assume the "leveling up" experience is more important to them than a balanced leveling experience

They probably will need to come up with an alternative level up mechanic first

drawkcaB

Managed to not play for like, 3 or so weeks and then wham, preseason shit. Can I resist? Maybe...

And there's no good reason to keep masteries unlocked. Not saying Riot will do away with pairing masteries to levels, but there's really no reason to do it.

Ambition

That Vayne nerf
Updated+cringe+thread+how+to+_714c99435f72a08f8a6ad28090392fc8.jpg

If ER isn't bought over IE on who we made it for, then we'll adjust ER up.

Currently it's actually been very scary in testing. Essence Reaver now scales up its cooldown reduction with other items.\

For example...
Essence Reaver + Zeal = +30% Cooldown

We want Essence Reaver to be your definitive Marksman caster item.

TriForce-ER Corki, Lucian, and Ez sounds like it'll be bananas.

"Tier 2 support item + Sightstone = an upgraded Sightstone with upgraded stats from both component items.

E.g. Frost Fang + Sightstone combine into 'Eye of the Watchers' which has the Sightstone ward active, the Tribute passive and gives Health/AP/GP10/Mana Regen."

So now upgrading to Frost Fang will actually be useful.

"Strength of Ages

Killing a Siege Minion or large monsters increases maximum health by 20 and 8 respectively, up to 250 health. After reaching 250 bonus health, heal for 100 health when a nearby siege minion dies.""

Sion will stack health even faster now.

Firecannon DOES work on all champions, but it's a percentage increase (to a cap). (Their animations still make sense, basically).

Range increase works on all champs, this could be interesting for some melee autoattackers like Udyr or Xin.

What nerf?

Vayne

Change Goals
Silver Bolts is about expected time to kill on all targets (not squishy bursting), and Vayne's path to success needs to come through Silver Bolts.
Base Stats
AD/lvl reduced 2.66 >>> 1.66
W - Silver Bolts
Flat Damage removed
Percent Health Damage increased 4/5/6/7/8% >>> 6/7.5/9/10.5/12%
Minimum damage introduced at 40/60/80/100/120 flat damage

I think it's a net buff to her late game. And the minimum damage will make up for the loss of the flat damage.

I'm sorry about the huge post a lot of shit is going on and I'm super hype.

Nekofrog

Banned
just as a cursory glance, it seems like there is too much hidden power in some of these things that would make actual games confusing sometimes

Nev

Banned
You mean there won't be a fixed, go-to path for ADCs? That itemization won't be based on automated preset decisions anymore? I don't believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom