• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerd

Oh, you're right. It's not in the utility tree anymore.

Ew.

I think the idea is if the enemy top tps bot and yours can't answer, your top and jungle can get the rift herald and punish top lane super hard with it right? Hopefully it adds a few more layers of decision making to tps instead of just "enemy bot past midway point i tp"

Lane swaps will be super good with the rift herald. Double jungle take rift herald with adc and support then hard push tower. It might not work that way, because I don't know when the rift herald spawns.
Also did they nerf double jungle.

jerd

sitting at 40 lp, last pick in 3 lobbies, lose 3 straight and dodge one due to trolls and now i'm demoted. Will take 7 straight wins to make up for those 3 losses

system so frustrating sometimes bleh

garath

sitting at 40 lp, last pick in 3 lobbies, lose 3 straight and dodge one due to trolls and now i'm demoted. Will take 7 straight wins to make up for those 3 losses

system so frustrating sometimes bleh

Yeah. A losing streak can really skew your mmr. Especially if you don't have a ton of games played this season. I placed gold IV, immediately jumped to gold III then went on a serious losing streak to drop to gold V with 0 lp lol. I managed to play back to promos to gold IV where I still sit today at 1-1. That losing streak really set me back and made me not want to ranked. Takes awhile to fix that dip.

Newt

RIP team builder.
0a2781d3dc80396a71fa4da753007682.png

jerd

Yeah. A losing streak can really skew your mmr. Especially if you don't have a ton of games played this season. I placed gold IV, immediately jumped to gold III then went on a serious losing streak to drop to gold V with 0 lp lol. I managed to play back to promos to gold IV where I still sit today at 1-1. That losing streak really set me back and made me not want to ranked. Takes awhile to fix that dip.

Yeah next season having the free win on promotions if you've been demoted from that division will be really nice. The bolded is the real problem tho. Gets kinda hard to find the motivation when you think even if i play really well for like two days straight i'll just be right back where i was 3 hours ago

So just quietly but Id like to see a League champion that 2 people control at once

1423924997_fl1dtp_50g55.gif

Edwardo

Sometimes I wish the option to surrender wasn't a thing, or at least only have it available if someone quits the game. Too many people want the game to end if they aren't ahead.

Newt

Sometimes I wish the option to surrender wasn't a thing, or at least only have it available if someone quits the game. Too many people want the game to end if they aren't ahead.
If people want the game to be over, they're gonna make the game end whether you hit no on surrender or not.

PSqueak

Banned

I totally feel you man, so many times my team has won despite some debbie downer trying to surrender early, babies just want to steam roll since the begining instead of playing like adults.

Yeah, except for those who are winning and want to have fun not ending the match *sobs*

Ok, yeah, when this happens, it's totally okay to surrender.

zkylon

zkylewd
Can't believe I missed this

That's great and all but what about offensive TPs? Get these fucks outta my lane
yeah that's weird

we'll see, there's too many changes to know how things will be a few weeks from now

maybe cd won't be needed with all the other changes

Any particular reason Lux is barely ever played these days? Thinking of picking up that nifty new skin of hers.
she's one of the most played mids, shows up as number 2 in champion.gg

Tizoc

Lost half a dozen matches yesterday ToT
Yet I still wanna play today. Gonna go practice playing Reksai, which is better on her armor pen. jungle item or Cinderhulk I see cinderhulk is picked mostly.

patchday

Finally won as Vi using advice from Gaf. yall might not rememeber since I asked for help days ago. But finally got the courage to play her again in Normals.

Mastery rank 5 seems like a possibility now. Went 12/4/6 my last game on her :D

might even bring her to Ranked eventually

zkylon

zkylewd
i actually had that one for weeks or whatever

but i gotta drip feed u guys

or else my fanart schedule breaks down completely

drawkcaB

she's one of the most played mids, shows up as number 2 in champion.gg

Keep in mind that champion.gg is data across several regions. There's been instances of one region playing a particular champion much more than in others. Banzai could actually be a in region that doesn't play much Lux, though I don't think there's a way of checking that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom