• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekofrog

Banned
sometimes you look at nerfs and you almost feel sorry for the champion as if it were a person

like riot just looked down at their child and glared, muttering "NO"

Lucian has more synergy with the new items than any other AD. He will still be amazing next patch, even if The Culling does 1000 less damage, because The Culling will still do over 3000 damage (probably 4000...) and he won't even need it half the time.

Nekofrog

Banned
so who else is curious to see wtf the pros are going to do in pick/ban phase if the game gets through in a state that resembles what it is now

so who else is curious to see wtf the pros are going to do in pick/ban phase if the game gets through in a state that resembles what it is now
R9WzL.jpg

zkylon

zkylewd
total ad offsets a lot of the nerf tho

he doesn't lose 15 dmg at rank 1 cos he gets like 8 dmg from the total ad thing. he loses a little bit more from the ratio decrease but at lvl 6 he'll only have a dorans or something i guess

it's a small nerf and then it's a buff

kenbo

total ad offsets a lot of the nerf tho

he doesn't lose 15 dmg at rank 1 cos he gets like 8 dmg from the total ad thing. he loses a little bit more from the ratio decrease but at lvl 6 he'll only have a dorans or something i guess

it's a small nerf and then it's a buff

nope you're seeing it wrongly. its not a small nerf and then a buff. can people please calculate things properly instead of spitballing everything. MASSIVE BUFF INC:

at level 6:
-15 base damage
+10 from base ad and total ad ratio (70*0.15)
-6 damage due to loss of 0.1 ratio on your bonus AD (should have a BF, dorans and runes = 60ish bonus AD = 60*0.10 due to loss of ratio)
TOTAL DAMAGE CHANGE: -11 per shot

at level 11:
-5 base damage
+12 from base ad and total ad ratio (81*0.15)
-10 damage due to loss of 0.1 ratio on bonus AD (assuming 100 bonus AD at lvl 11 - 100*0.1)
TOTAL DAMAGE CHANGE: -3 per shot (depending on how much AD you build)

at level 15:
-5 base damage
+13.5 from base ad and total ad ratio (9*0.15)
-12 damage due to loss of 0.1 ratio on bonus AD (assuming 120 bonus AD at lvl 11 - - 100*0.1)
TOTAL DAMAGE CHANGE: -3.5 per shot (lose more damage more bonus AD you have)

at level 16:
+5 base
+ 14 from base ad and total ad ratio (94*0.15)
-14 damage due to loss of 0.1 ratio on bonus AD (approx 140 bonus damage at lvl 11 - - 100*0.1)
TOTAL DAMAGE CHANGE: +5 per shot

zkylon

zkylewd
nope you're seeing it wrongly. its not a small nerf and then a buff. can people please calculate things properly instead of spitballing everything. MASSIVE BUFF INC:

blooop

calm down i didn't say massive buff, i said it sounded like a buff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom