• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferga

ADC meta, huh?

Late game Vayne, huh?

rtX1XxC.jpg

I was one shotting this Vayne all game.

I think this was the hardest that I've ever carried.

2/7 Zed (who was 60cs down) and a Trynd who died 3 times in less than 7 minutes. Worst of all, he never stopped trying to 1v1 and dying to AAtrox so we kept losing towers even though I was managing to instantly kill Viktor and Vayne all game.

I somehow managed to land a 5 man ult when the enemy were sieging our last inhib and we destroyed them with AOE. Snowballed that into a win.

killatopak

Gold Member
It's not that hard. You can easily look at Gundam ZZ and say it's not an anime!

It's a long shot but maybe someone gets it

Hontou no koto sa

--

Top flash ignite is so good right now. Who needs tp when you can snowball so hard you make top lane irrelevent and waste their own tp just to stop you.

kenbo

Kindred is pretty fun

I keep forgetting to mark people before I kill them though

mundo with that hp stealing keystone is pretty nice too

garath

Hmm. A small khazix buff on pbe. Not bad.

Nightblue has been playing a ton of nidalee lately. Not really feeling like she's the strongest in this meta right now though. She doesn't have any CC to stop the likes of yasuo, tryndamere or jax and AP items being a bit more expensive doesn't help either.

Edwardo

Hmm. A small khazix buff on pbe. Not bad.

Nightblue has been playing a ton of nidalee lately. Not really feeling like she's the strongest in this meta right now though. She doesn't have any CC to stop the likes of yasuo, tryndamere or jax and AP items being a bit more expensive doesn't help either.

What's the buff?

killatopak

Gold Member
ADC meta, huh?

Late game Vayne, huh?

rtX1XxC.jpg

I was one shotting this Vayne all game.

I think this was the hardest that I've ever carried.

2/7 Zed (who was 60cs down) and a Trynd who died 3 times in less than 7 minutes. Worst of all, he never stopped trying to 1v1 and dying to AAtrox so we kept losing towers even though I was managing to instantly kill Viktor and Vayne all game.

I somehow managed to land a 5 man ult when the enemy were sieging our last inhib and we destroyed them with AOE. Snowballed that into a win.

of course you'd win. nobody built a penetration item except for jinx and zed which is on your team.

faridmon

Sejuani seems to be still viable in the new Jungle system

Don't know how the higher ELO view her now, but in Silver lane, she still have a large amount of dmg with W, despite the nerf.

I lost only once in the last 5 games I played with her.

killatopak

Gold Member
Support Brand and Zyra is seriously damn strong this patch. I dunno if it's because of the new masteries but they hurt like hell.

garath

Brand mid is dominating too. I'm a dummy and forgot about him. Ended up picking veigar when I got stuck mid last game. I had never played veigar before. Lol.

I have quite a few brand games. That would have been better.

zkylon

zkylewd
kung fu rpg vs league fanart

fuck fans

i'm waiting for the last few days to pledge on that one, actually

thing is, because argie internet tax sux so much, if i get a refund i end up losing money.

if they had done it via kickstarter i'd be day 1ing that thing but eh...

also fuck roa and fuck brand

Nekofrog

Banned
speaking of new spellthief, if you are an engage or catch support you should 100% be rushing new spell thiefs to its finished item

it has spooky ghosts and they're SO GOOD

Wouldnt it be extra 45% AP ratio?

Brb playing support Brand with the buffed Spellthief
His passive lasts 4 seconds and the DoT version of Deathfire lasts 1.5 so it should proc 3 times for 3+10%AP damage each. Or would it be 4 times? Actually it should do 45% yeah, in case Brand needed to be even more stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom