• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
GoNqoCu.png

suggestions welcomed.

Morde's so broken right now.

Rek is a strong void jungler who dont need no man

Cho is top 3 husbando material and can be a nice, solid pick in several lanes

Well rip the streak and my promos.
One game I had to go against skanner and the other game I was support with the worst adc who would try to freeze lane when they are just pushing the wave was always into how tower.
Now I understand solo q hell.

patchday

Morde's so broken right now.

Rek is a strong void jungler who dont need no man

Cho is top 3 husbando material and can be a nice, solid pick in several lanes

Broken in a good way or bad? I'd like to try him out but Riot is being stingy and refuses to add the Trial feature that HOTS uses. I have the feeling he could be really awful to play or just a really fun niche dude to mess around with

I have been trying to learn Fiora since her update. I am on a very long losing streak. It seems like she is outclassed by Tank and Assassin champs in every way, unless I get fed early.

Also: Is matchmaking broken, I keep facing silver3+ lane foes.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
1v1 me in SF4 you nerds. I'll rek ur shit m8s.

patchday

I forgot to tell u guys what happened in ARAM the other night. This guy buys us a skin boost so we can put on all this swag. We get into the match and start doing terrible. This guy got so pissed lol. I ended up putting him on ignore but the teammates were trying to calm him down. Man that really cracked me up tho. In the end I guess his kindness was fake lmao

Whenever we use the word "broken" feel free to read it as "stupid good"

Thanks lol

23qwerty

fuck i have been so tilted lately but wtf am i supposed to do when literally every lane gets killed before junglers even intervene, i get the lanes kills afterwards and then they still manage to feed

very frustrating

23qwerty

Sounds like the other jungler was just better than you bro

Nah lol, like I said, the lanes all lost before any jungler intevention but I managed to salvage it somewhat, but then they just kept losing anyway

Maybe I'll just stick to adc

uiaVt7f.png

Sivir is just too good against Blitz

Saprol

those last 5 placements were awful but i did it. free garbage skin

i keep taking breaks between years. s1 bronze, s2 unranked, s3 silver, s4 unranked, s5 gold. the data points to me being in the LCS in 6 years
RK6iAjam.jpg

Tizoc

Lost most of my games yesterday :/
I really need to practice zyra more, but I'm sort of getting the hang of Supp Naut.

I think for a defensive item I should go with new Zeke? Offers some rather good stats for him.

zkylon

zkylewd
speaking of zkylewd, couldn't help myself and pledged to sakimichan hoping the hi-res madoka lux would be available right away but turns out i have to wait two weeks -__-

fuuuuuuuuu

at least i found newest tales of valoran

2015-08-21-talesofvaloran64.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom