• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
if you're gonna talk about mid/late game then yeah of course hes gonna be worse but he's still probably the strongest bruiser during laning phase.
I just really don't agree. It's not as dominant as it used to be, and his cooldowns are just so long. Laning phase can end really quickly with how the game is now too.

Feebastic

No, it's definitely not official policy, or unofficial policy even.

What I was getting at is that if Riot came out and outright said "hey, from here on out everything new, reworks, etc. are going to be OP because it's easier to collect data and make more information balance choices" the community would have a shit fit of epic proportions, even though in terms of game health it actually would likely be an improvement.

In other news: Tahm Kench now has 52%+ win rates in top, support, and even jungle with best results skill orders. New jungler for my pool, aww yess fatass catfish coming up!

What are these best results skill orders? I like Tahm Kench a lot and I'm worrying Q max is wrong D:

5weklfo.jpg

#RememberTheName

buff all the toxic champions

give heimer 6 turrets
shaco 5 minute boxes
karthus longer death timer and moar damage

do it riot

do it for revenge

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
are there jungle champs/routes that i can practice without needing a human player to leash?

Well depending on lifesteal and AD, I go: smite krugs, red, smite gromp, blue.
You should have enough health to keep to alive.

for champs its trundle, warwick, nocturne, lee sin.

dan2026

Is there ever going to be a time when Yasuo isnt a broken piece of shit?
Give him every ability in the game and max crits. What could go wrong?

killatopak

Gold Member
I make it a point to always ban Yasuo when I'm the captain.

He sucks when he's in my team and he demolishes us when he's the enemy.

Negaduck

Well you wanted more damage right?

Nah man, I didn't want garen changed at all tbh. They buffed him and added new items for bruisers which is making him stronger than usual. I thought garen was in a great spot. You just have to play good. He didn't have any 9-1 matchups or even 8-2 matchups. 7-3 is still fairly winnable if you just know how to fight those (ranged tops like Ryze or rumble, but even those get easier when you get your first def item.

I know it won't stay like this but it just feels lame lol.

Nah man, I didn't want garen changed at all tbh. They buffed him and added new items for bruisers which is making him stronger than usual. I thought garen was in a great spot. You just have to play good. He didn't have any 9-1 matchups or even 8-2 matchups. 7-3 is still fairly winnable if you just know how to fight those (ranged tops like Ryze or rumble, but even those get easier when you get your first def item.

I know it won't stay like this but it just feels lame lol.
It's ok, soon Darius will get his turn on the stupid train and people will forget Garen for a while

Good news, everyone! A long time ago, I probably asked in one of the League threads about an ancient Taric video with the HEYAAAAA song playing in the background.

I was going through my bookmarks looking for background music and just ran across it. Now I share the entertainment with you all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWgmOn7X8oE
Wait didn't you post this last thread way after some one else posted it or am I wrong?

Blizzard

Banned
Wait didn't you post this last thread way after some one else posted it or am I wrong?
I found these posts:
Blizzard said:
I wanted to watch that old Taric video with the He-Man "what's going on" song playing in the background, but I can't find it now! I'm sad.
Tizoc said:
Blizzard said:
No, it had the actual song in the background, and was just a bunch of ingame Taric video with him getting a killstreak pushing top lane solo.
Wolf Akela said:
Damn, I definitely know that vid. It's some kind of montage back when rework Taric was OP and just won't die.
Blizzard said:
I think it also had Mortal Kombat sound effects like "FINISH HIM" when Taric was fighting. Maybe I bookmarked it on an older computer or something.
So it looks like my quest had failed up until today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom