• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 40 less health is pretty hard for early game but yeah, not terrible.
It doesn't matter much, the high base HP was never really what stood out about MF.

Plus it doesn't change the fact that she's the only ADC in the game that can consistently trigger Warlord's early game so you have a lot of sustain others don't have access to if you play her properly. The Strut nerf will hurt more but it's minor and a 120% AS steroid that can last a long-ass time was never gonna stay anyways.

faridmon

Playing againt Miss Fortune is a pain with all those buffs she have received especially with her ult doing full Crit (correct?) and her q is annoying especially if you play against blitz or Thresh and you need to stay behind minions. I am having tough time against those two, and I don't want to worry about the adc doing full dmg while def.

Hope the nerfes are enough to balance bot again.

zkylon

zkylewd
Huni and Reignover confirmed gone, oh boy

i only watched a few episodes of the fnatic tv show thing but it never felt like there was anything wrong with the group and they had a really good performance at worlds, this whole thing seems like a really big dumb thing

but hey, $$$$

zkylon

zkylewd
fnatic statement: huni and reignover wanted more money, we dont have that much money

reignover statement: eu too easy, moving to na for a bigger challenge (lol)

huni statement: you guys pls cheer for me guys :)

zkylon

zkylewd
like, it wouldn't be so bad if they moved to korea but moving to na is like such a money chase that's legit killed all the love i had for those players

To be fair Febiven, Rekkles and Yellowstar have had a much bigger impact in Fnatic's success last season. If they can get good replacements chances are they'll be better than before because Huni and Reignover choked harder than CLG when it mattered.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
They made the right choice for themselves. Esports careers last ~4 years usually, they want to make as much money as they possibly can before they're out.

zkylon

zkylewd
and that's why faker is the best

it's not the money or being "stressed out" and wanting to play on a lesser region, he plays for the love of the game and for the team that believed in him and its fans

now that's a real badass

Nekofrog

Banned
and that's why faker is the best

it's not the money or being "stressed out" and wanting to play on a lesser region, he plays for the love of the game and for the team that believed in him and its fans

now that's a real badass

he also always says that win or lose, he's happiest when everyone in the game is having fun. at one point he said his biggest wish for the game was for people to stop being toxic/hate people and just have fun playing it.

but it's probably easy to say that when you're pooping on everyone

zkylon

zkylewd
he also always says that win or lose, he's happiest when everyone in the game is having fun. at one point he said his biggest wish for the game was for people to stop being toxic/hate people and just have fun playing it.

faker is just a god tier person

i loved watching him goof around at worlds with the broccoli lol

such a beast

He seems like a cool dude, there is a lot of pro esports players who take the fame pretty bad, and become assholes. I have never liked bjgerson that much because of his big ego.

Nekofrog

Banned
ever since the MSI debacle it seems like bjerg has lost all confidence and doesn't want to be the one to have the carry responsibility because failure hurts his ego too much. hence the super support/utility orientated champions he now plays (lulu, orianna)

ever since the MSI debacle it seems like bjerg has lost all confidence and doesn't want to be the one to have the carry responsibility because failure hurts his ego too much. hence the super support/utility orientated champions he now plays (lulu, orianna)
but his yasuo :^)

zkylon

zkylewd
i used to like bjerg better when he played in eu, but i don't think his personality is much of an issue, i just don't like tsm or clg much

i think if he's gonna be shotcalling he needs to have other players in his team lift their own weight and support mids like ori and lulu are good for putting urself in that position, problem is that tsm never could quite provide him with good enough players for that (except lustboy and turtle for a bit i guess)

bjergsen moving to na i respect more since he moved from a bottom team to #1 in na

Faker is probably at that point that he makes so much money that it gets considerably harder to care about bigger offers as opposed to having a better competitive enviroment.
I'd say that's more the last few patches than Bjerg per se

Nekofrog

Banned
Faker is probably at that point that he makes so much money that it gets considerably harder to care about bigger offers as opposed to having a better competitive enviroment.

I'd say that's more the last few patches than Bjerg per se

other mid laners are still playing leblanc and kassadin, carry champions

it's not the patch, it's the player

Edwardo

Do any of u have a dxracer chair? There's some black friday deals and I was thinking of getting one after a friend recommended it. I sat in one at pax last year and it was really comfy.

Nekofrog

Banned
he got lissandra and leblanc banned a lot at iem tho

he should pull out the synchan is what im thinking

if your name is not powerofevil you shouldn't be playing syndra, i dont care who you are

Do any of u have a dxracer chair? There's some black friday deals and I was thinking of getting one after a friend recommended it. I sat in one at pax last year and it was really comfy.

i have the fnatic edition because it was the only version of the model in stock i wanted. have had it for about a year. it's a good chair if you don't abuse it like i do by using it as a makeshift recliner.

I always kinda wanted one of those chairs, right now I just have a crappy ikea desk and chair setup. But after seeing the price I rather upgrade my computer more.

zkylon

zkylewd
syndra.jpg
lmao

still, scarf and fancy coat

im in

hope she has poros or something

penguin ward skin may officially replace my spooky bat ward skin from 2013
i think penguins replace bard's meeps?

Syndra is alright I like all of her kit but her ult is just boring. She is kinda annoying to play against because of her stun and push away and because you have to be constantly dodging.

OMG I LOVE THAT BARD SKIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom