• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sofo

I have a bit over 10,000 IP to spend and I was thinking of buying Lulu (mostly for support). I am not sure I would use her much but it was the first ever character I played with when I started so it feels like going full circle! Anyway, worth? Was thinking Tahm Kench but he seems to be a bit more difficult since you are taking decisions for your members and that's kinda scary.

Blizzard

Banned
Blizzard I posted that towards the end of last OT. :(
Sorry, I guess I forgot then. :( At least you can be happy to see it again? Taric is a pretty cool guy.

*edit* Oh I see the link. That was probably a little after I stopped checking the thread regularly because I've stopped League and just play CSGO and TF2 these days.

Nekofrog

Banned
holy shit

they destroyed darius Q

i just laned against it for the first time and you can just walk out of it or past it depending on what you want to do

UroEBkq.jpg

when u duo with your plat friend and there's someone on the enemy team being a tier-ist

jerd

Watching espns lcs highlights was so fucking cringey holy shit is this what sports sound like to non sports fans

killatopak

Gold Member
So I played a ranked game where my team basically carried me.

The reason for my poor play was I had 100+ ping because Tera Online was downloading in the background which I didn't know. Friggin steam auto update.

100+ ping is really bad. I dunno how you guys play in that ping but if the server move comes soon you'll gonna be surprised how well you do mechanically compared to the past. When I'm on my usual ping everything feels so smooth and when I had 100+ it was noticeably clunky.

Raxious

Christ, first minutes in ranked game this Fiora starts qq how we're gonna lose. Then she starts afk farming, 0 communication and ends up costing us the game. When will Riot just start banning those kind of players from ranked -_-

Newt

Christ, first minutes in ranked game this Fiora starts qq how we're gonna lose. Then she starts afk farming, 0 communication and ends up costing us the game. When will Riot just start banning those kind of players from ranked -_-
This is why you don't depend on Riot and take matters into your hands. If they want to afk farm...then you'll do same but get rid of the "farm" part.

Leezard

The Naut figure does appear to be the best quality figure out of the ones at the store, but I couldn't buy it before a Nami figure.

sAZuVhZ.jpg

welp, they dropped me back off in Silver after going 7/3 in the promos. not a problem. played the first match in silver and I had to be in 14 of 16 kills to win. team went a combined 5/19 but I carried that shit on my back. really though, why is every game I've played so heavy? like, I enjoy hard games when they're hard because everyone is of similar skill. I don't enjoy "hard" as defined by the enemy team having items and my team having none. It's emotionally draining for the wrong reasons.

all I ask for is the basics. just feels like what is often required of me to just keep teams afloat is far more than my fair share so far.

patchday

well hopefully at least all your teammates at least have their masters & rune pages filled out. At my Level (23~) I am surrounded by people with blank pages. I wonder if I get my mmr up will it get much better.

Had to dodge a lobby earlier where I called mid. Then right before match starts some troll decides to call mid. I got out of there quick (luckily my queue leavebuster timer was only 5 mins too). Last night though wasn't paying attention when 2 friends call bottom and they both were running smite. Worst, in match they never killed the dragon nor were they building devourer. I gave them some rough constructive criticism to get dragons when you run smite.

I love playing this game on weekdays but on weekends I get all kinds of crazy people and weekend warriors. Been thinking to tryout Dota 2 for weekend play or go back to HOTS (just for weekends) cause this game drops from super fun to tedious fast

edit: Here goes an example match. I was holding down mid with Lissandra but all my team did was feed. These clowns refused to surrender too. I didn't feel like carrying their sorry behinds so think I just started watching the LCS

drawkcaB

Yeah, I stopped playing on Friday and Saturday nights for the most part myself. TB is particularly bad on weekend nights, I think because the matchmaking is all sorts of screwy when it tries to pair larger premades. Not sure if HotS or Doto would be any different, it tends to be something endemic to multiplayer games in general. Friday and Saturday nights are single-player-gaming nights to me.

faridmon

There is nothing more frustrating as a jungler when you try to gank, your teammates happens to be slow to react even though there were constant pinging.

Did my best a seju, but mid kep losing his battles, bot was just slow and top couldn't farm properly. The worst thing about it was that we got 3 dragons to them's 0, but in the end, its the team fight where they excelled.

Also how to you play against a well farmed Ramble?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
TL meet up got shut down by NYPD. Ultimate sadness.

zkylon

zkylewd
i like riot

but srsly, those are not the figures i had in mind when they announced their merch store ;_;

that lulu plushie tho...

lulu-01_2.png

get one of those rito costy

zkylon

zkylewd
ghost i tried fooling around in doto champion library or whatever looking for a fun one to play but i think i realize what my problem to get started with doto is

doto has like seriously the shittiest visual champion design ever like outside of like the 10 humanoid champions it's like, absolutely impossible to know what a champion does just by looking at them

there's some really cool features to like filter out the champions in the client but then it's just like literally trying them out one by one if you want to find one that's fun because you have no idea of how they'll play outside of very nebulous things like "this guy's a nuker", "this guy's a nuker and disabler" or whatever

i mean, you can say that's sort of true in league too because like, how do u know orianna's more supporty than ahri or whatever, but doto heroes are so weird that it's really difficult to tell if i'll like them or not.

being able to try them out is great tho, league should have that

edit: after spending some more time in that menu i guess im being a bit unfair, it's not THAT bad since every agility guy seems to have either a bow or two daggers and every intelligence guy a staff and every strength guy is fat, but that's not super apparent from the little preview portraits in that menu so it's still pretty hard

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Swain cosplay spotted, I repeat. Swain cosplay spotted.

Negaduck

So legit question, I see people complaining about Darius' new Q telegraphing and not being that good.

Is the telegraph the part that people don't like about it?

To those that don't like it, do you feel that sion's Q is useless as well? He is stationary while he does it but its not that bad. And at least Darius can move (slower of course).

Played as him and I don't find it to be that bad. At least not in comparison to another top lane that telegraphs the move.

Being telegraphed is good. It gives the skill counterplay which lets Riot actually allow Darius to be good without making a lane nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom