• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Pretty sure any range will work. 0 cc and isn't her gap close like 350 range? I had one get absolutely dumpstered by a lee despite me gifting her 2 kills early but that's anecdotal obv

Her tentacles prove to be a bigger pain than i thought. Sure she doesn't have any gap closers but she is a huge lane bully with those tentacles popping up everywhere.

jerd

Her tentacles prove to be a bigger pain than i thought. Sure she doesn't have any gap closers but she is a huge lane bully with those tentacles popping up everywhere.

But the tentacles don't do anything independently, only interact with her e and w.

Mind you i haven't laned against her, only watched others but idk she just doesn't seem that tough to deal with. She does a ton of damage but it all looks really slow and telegraphed and is at no range. Also I'm pretty sure if she lands her E on you and you attack her your ghosty disappears faster but they didn't put that in the tooltip afaik

patchday

I dont understand why you worried bout laning against illaoi she always gets banned. The only time she not banned is when I have 1st / 2nd pick and explicitly insure my team doesnt ban so I can use (well this only happened once so far)

Maybe higher ranks they dont bother banning her? They do in Silver

Sofo

I've been lately doing all the masteries for my favourite champions, and I must say I am riding the wave again with Nami. So much fun and I feel like she's kinda strong atm?

Been playing with Tahm as well and it is lots of fun (and feels unkillable, unless I dumb myself down).

Getting back to Janna as well but idk, you're so dependant on your ADC, and she's kinda boring. In a different way to Tahm, you also feel unkillable, shields for days and movement speed!

I think these three plus Thresh are my current favourite supports so far.

Calvero

Banned
for ghost the leona main

i love her face, something non animu for a change

but still a bit animu

how am i a fkn leona main

you're a leona main and noota is a corki main

there's photo evidence

lux sucks

fuck lux

ikr leona much better support

i dont even fucking play leona anymore.

lmao

Newt

It's the best feeling trolling the shit outta your team but typing positive and supportive things in chat :3.

Meanwhile, they're flaming the shit outta me, making them no better.

In the end, the world is toxic.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
It's the best feeling trolling the shit outta your team but typing positive and supportive things in chat :3.

Meanwhile, they're flaming the shit outta me, making them no better.

In the end, the world is toxic.
In my silver elo people barely even bother to talk to each other.

zkylon

zkylewd
http://www.teamliquidpro.com/news/2015/11/29/update-for-the-lcs-2016-season-diego-ruiz

liquid quas is probably out because of an "incident"

quas is a weird player, i never got around liking him as a player but he seemed like a dependable guy to have on ur team which is kind of what liquid/curse always lacked

edit: apparently might have something to do with this post (in spanish): https://www.facebook.com/CrsQuas/posts/529237557235527. pretty deep personal shit i guess, sounds like he's thinking of moving back to venezuela and changing his life entirely or something

weiiiiird

nbraun80

http://www.teamliquidpro.com/news/2015/11/29/update-for-the-lcs-2016-season-diego-ruiz

liquid quas is probably out because of an "incident"

quas is a weird player, i never got around liking him as a player but he seemed like a dependable guy to have on ur team which is kind of what liquid/curse always lacked
yeah that whole statement is very oddly worded. Like what kind of 'incident' goes done at your HQ that they working with his family and something they're respecting his privacy on? I'm guessing either a physical altercation(Who doesn't want to punch Dominate) or possibly drug related(He had quite a long post on FB rambling on about existence and such).

zkylon

zkylewd
dunno if u know spanish, but that facebook post didn't read like someone that was on drugs

venezuela has been a weird country for the longest of times and specially recently so i'm guessing venezuelans living abroad might find themselves in a weird place seeing all that shit go down outside of their control

he might be having some weird personal situation around that

Gambit is donezo too. I feel bad for Diamond but mostly I miss Moscow 5
M5 was the dream team that just couldn't. :(

So many issues that plagued them like visa, travel, old owner being involved in some criminal case, that robbery (IMHO) restart, etc

Idk what the old members even plan to do because I think they all already peaked. Alex Ich was still the most consistent but he never had luck with any team afterwards. I think he'll probably retire because he also has a family. Diamond crashed and burned (the sad video was really sad).

Calvero

Banned
it feels great to completely ravage the teams that talk a whole lot of shit in-game.

Screen_Shot_2015_11_29_at_4_46_43_AM.png

i was using the wrong runes too lol

patchday

Illaoi tips and tricks from some guy named redmercy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mBquhFzPgQ

Good tips a bunch I didn't know. Like the you can get 2 tentacles from a 1v1 duel because the spirit counts as a champ.

Also, vlad seems to do good against Illoai. I know I got wrecked by a vlad as her. I may have misplayed too lol.

I cant remember if he mentioned it but stuff like shaco's clone and leblanc's clone will also get you two tentacles.

Illaoi tips and tricks from some guy named redmercy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mBquhFzPgQ

Good tips a bunch I didn't know. Like the you can get 2 tentacles from a 1v1 duel because the spirit counts as a champ.

Also, vlad seems to do good against Illoai. I know I got wrecked by a vlad as her. I may have misplayed too lol.
I hope Redmercy is good, because he is probably my most watched Youtuber when it comes to League.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom