• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

patchday

I think I'm done playing in the preseason right now, lol. Like 1/4 of the games have a dc or a troll in them.

I dunno, I guess I should be glad the report system doesn't do anything, but ehh.

Aren't you in Diamond or something like that? I'm rather confused how you got stuck with that lousy Leblanc. she should've just hid under her tower if she was that awful and just never got any CS. Better to not do anything then feed

zkylon

zkylewd
Aren't you in Diamond or something like that? I'm rather confused how you got stuck with that lousy Leblanc. she should've just hid under her tower if she was that awful and just never got any CS. Better to not do anything then feed
it's what happens when you have champ select standoffs and no one takes the 3 lp hit, has nothing to do with being bad

zkylon

zkylewd
i mean, this is kinda weak anyways

- idc about anything look how i troll in champ select

- gets trolled in game

- im done with ranked everyones a troll

- but you're a troll too

- yea but idc

- two weeks pass

- d5 is elo hell i cant get out pls halp

i love noota but cmon

How steep is the learning curve here? From the looks of this thread and from what my friends have said, the vast majority of the players are toxic which indicates a shallow game that appeals to the masses.

But exports seems pretty serious which conflicts the above.

What I'm really asking is if I do start playing this game, should I just concentrate on becoming an expert at one class or whatever you people call them in this? So as to become the troll king?

zkylon

zkylewd
How steep is the learning curve here? From the looks of this thread and from what my friends have said, the vast majority of the players are toxic which indicates a shallow game that appeals to the masses.

What I'm really asking is if I do start playing this game, should I just concentrate on becoming an expert at one class or whatever you people call them in this? So as to become the troll king?

you kind of sound like the troll king already lol

Bacon

I'm going to make the most obvious joke imaginable here and tell you to play trundle to be the troll king

be the biggest nerdboi to get challenjour

zkylon

zkylewd
just in case this wasnt a troll post since neko is like the fun police here

How steep is the learning curve here?
really steep, barely any help in the game for new players. look for guides online (lolwiki, summoner school subreddit, lolking guides) or ask here if u have questions

From the looks of this thread and from what my friends have said, the vast majority of the players are toxic
lots of negative bias there, vast majority of players are neutral but ppl only remember the few that ruin their games. but there's lots of toxicity yea

which indicates a shallow game that appeals to the masses.
this doesn't make any sense

what?

What I'm really asking is if I do start playing this game, should I just concentrate on becoming an expert at one class or whatever you people call them in this?
it's recommended to specialize in classes and champions but early on just play whatever you want and focus on learning basic skills and finding what you find fun about the game

So as to become the troll king?
again, what

sigh

lol that's hilarious

still probably wont make it good though.
maybe on xerath?

now that i think about it, would be really cool and broken if there was a mastery that reduced cast times

Nekofrog

Banned
even modifiers count. for example, you can W and then Q leap strike as Jax onto something and proc it with the auto after you land, because technically the W modifier counts and is applied at the same time as the Q.

little things like that make thunderlords really stupid on some champions.

even modifiers count. for example, you can W and then Q leap strike as Jax onto something and proc it with the auto after you land, because technically the W modifier counts and is applied at the same time as the Q.

Damn i didnt know about that jax thing.
Now some games you see every single person taking thunderlords.

Pretty sure Kayle can Q and do one empowered auto for an instant proc as well

7f16b7928b565e4f47870d3f1ccd199e.png
wat

zkylon

zkylewd
that's why ad is dumb, too many champions using the same stat must be a nightmare to balance

league should really consider rethinking their stats, there's lots of wonky class overlapping with ad and ap, weird things like flat arpen and mpen being really good against squishies, dmg based on defensive stats, stats that only some classes use like crit or stats that only two champions use like spell vamp

it's a really messy system

Nekofrog

Banned
I'm okay with the basicstart distribution as is. Attack damage, ability power, armor, mr, movement speed, etc is all fine

Its the crit crap that I really dislike

Newt

Sorry, I'm the troll king here. Of course, you can attempt to take my title.

zkylon

zkylewd
so what ur saying is
2072cfd2a36c6dd931f5e1928b4ed848.png
i haven't played enough doto to say but it started out sounding great cos it's like "i'm a mage i build magic" but in the end you still have to deal with like 10 more stats cos you still have to build mana, regen and cdr

i don't think "less stats" is the goal, just better ones

Leezard

You will become better faster if you focus on one class of champs, yes.

faridmon

Guys, hear me out:

I honestly think some can control the pings

Last game, my ping was crazy high when were doing good, and came back again to 40 when we were behind.

and its not only that match I have noticed!

faridmon

Just play and out-troll the trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom