• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I got lucky with Thresh and probably going to bite for Sejuani. what do you think guys

Sin%20tiacutetulo.png

Talents

Banned
My snowdown skins

Pretty meh. I prefer Academy Ekko which I already have. The Lux skins are pretty ugly. Will probably get the Fire Diana skin when it is released so not gonna get the Diana skin. I am gonna get that Ace of Spades Ezreal skin though as it is my favourite skin for him.

zkylon

zkylewd
CWYvQgjUsAAh9K8.jpg:large

My snowdown skins

Pretty meh. I prefer Academy Ekko which I already have. The Lux skins are pretty ugly. Will probably get the Fire Diana skin when it is released so not gonna get the Diana skin. I am gonna get that Ace of Spades Ezreal skin though as it is my favourite skin for him.
Which should I get? I already have like 4 trist skins and am getting dragon trainer later so that one is out.
yea you guys got kind of screwed

ace of spades ez looks pretty great, i wouldn't buy any of your list, bacon, tho

Damn, you guys got some good deals. My best one is Mafia Graves for 70% off, which I will definitely go for. I don't have any Graves skins and Mafia Graves is my favorite. For that price, I can't say no.

Bacon

Damn, you guys got some good deals. My best one is Mafia Graves for 70% off, which I will definitely go for. I don't have any Graves skins and Mafia Graves is my favorite. For that price, I can't say no.

Mafia is real good. Before the rework it actually made Graves feel better to me for whatever reason. Haven't tried it out since then though.

yea you guys got kind of screwed

ace of spades ez looks pretty great, i wouldn't buy any of your list, bacon, tho

:(

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
IjWpN7D.png

meh

already have arcade mf and i don't really play brand much tho being able to quote some ahnold lines would make it pretty cool

ashe is super boring and the cassio skin is rather low key ingame, i think

and ahri is the worst, only creepos play her (^:

kenbo

had to be fucking bandit sivir lmao

cIfsRmC.jpg

skin is as shit as its discount haha

i think this is fun and well done, didn't offer me any skins for champions i already got the best of (ori, lux, ahri) and recognized viktor and syndra as champions i play often. the others are weird, i don't play kog or sivir or velkoz too often but they're not bad choices i guess.

edit: nvm
70% OFF BATTLECAST VELKOZ and BIG WING KOG?!?!!?!

Which should I get? I already have like 4 trist skins and am getting dragon trainer later so that one is out.
You got shafted
My snowdown skins

hello
BLOODMOON THRESH!?
IjWpN7D.png

meh

already have arcade mf and i don't really play brand much tho being able to quote some ahnold lines would make it pretty cool

Dude that ahse skin is fucking kawaii just get it

Some of these seem super cheap, and they're for champions I like but I dunno how interested I am in the skins. I still like the concept.
Im surprised youre pleased
I think you got shafted

IjWpN7D.png

meh

dont listen to this guy, challenger ahri is going on 50% sale in january

zkylon

zkylewd
soda got the squid lulu, that's pretty alright

if it was 70% it'd be godly

I wonder if the discounts are random or just based on the skin it will display
my bet was that it was like 300% that got randomly distrbuted with a max of 70% and min of 20% but some ppl have gotten way less and way more. i'm guessing it's something like that tho

also the secret goal of this thing was to discover who had the most rp and it's bacon by a landslide

holy shit 7k

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Im surprised youre pleased
I think you got shafted
I'm not really "pleased", but it beats seeing Olaf skins show up or something. I did realize that Secret Agent MF is on sale for real though, at a way lower price than offered to me.
soda got the squid lulu, that's pretty alright

if it was 70% it'd be godly
It's one of my least favorite Lulu skins, so I don't think I'll buy it. Dragon Tamer moved up past it now that they did the recolor.

zkylon

zkylewd
i think as a rule these things shouldn't be worse than the sales actually on the site, that's just really bad

like, creator viktor is 50% off right now on the store, it should say 50% for a limited time or something

Quick question LOL GAF, since you're the only place i thought i could get a reliable quick answer at.

Does anybody knows if Mexican prepaid cards for Riot Points work for the NA server? Im asking cause i was gonna get some mystery skins for a friend in the NA server but am not sure 100% if they work, kinda getting contradictory information from the card itself (checked it on the store) and the in game store.
I think so, Mexico is part of the NA server, no?

Costy should be able to confirm it better I think

PSqueak

Banned
I think so, Mexico is part of the NA server, no?

Costy should be able to confirm it better I think

Nah, Mexico is part of the LAN server (Latin America North), i usually buy RP for the NA server with paypal, but im empty there right now, and in the NA server i don't get all the options for payment as the LAN one (so no paying on convinience stores), hence why im actually researching buying a prepaid card.

Nope, we are in Latinamerica, North. (LAN)

I never understood why since mexico is part of NorthAmerica

Language.

Mind you, not that it stops people from speaking any language other than English in the NA server.

Oh, there's a LAN server? Didn't know that, the more you know.

I don't know about the RP cards then but I'd probably go with no since different prices and shit.

Edwardo

Maybe i'll get the Blitz one, idk. I have plenty of Sivir and Ashe skins already. Don't like the Lucian one and I don't even know about the Morde one lmao.

Oh I went back and there was Pilltover Customs blitz. Not getting that either.

I remember being so disappointed seeing Snowstorm Sivir in-game after seeing the splash art. They need to tweak Sivir's animations so she's not hunched over with an unnervingly oddly bent neck.

I got two morg skins in my snowdown shop but I already own two morg skins.

although I did get dragonslayer braum and mafia jinx which are pretty peachy

the last one was baron von veigar which i would never use because i own final boss veigar

jerd

Lol that yi troll

Curious to see what i got now but idk if there are any skins i even want. Maybe blue or red nocturne but green noc is best and i already have it.

Dark souls panth maybe idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom