• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
The Nintendo store has all sorts of fun goodies. If I wasn't trying to save money I would've walked out with a lot of swag.
yeah depending on how broke i am by then i'll ask him for wind walker link and a shyguy

cos i love shy guys

he already went to new york a few years ago so hopefully he'll have time to visit nintendo store for his friend zky this time :>

What's this I hear of Garen getting nerfs? Is he really the champ you really want to be worrying about.

He's not op compared to some other champs.

Not being op compared to Skarner doesn't mean he isn't absolutely ridiculous

How so? Not Skarner ( I don't think anyone here can argue that he's not op in this patch).

Garen is viable at last. He has a weaker early, but at last he is finally relevant in the late game. I swear a lot of the backlash against Garen has to be people not understanding the changes to his spin or w.

Leezard

How so? Not Skarner ( I don't think anyone here can argue that he's not op in this patch).

Garen is viable at last. He has a weaker early, but at last he is finally relevant in the late game. I swear a lot of the backlash against Garen has to be people not understanding the changes to his spin or w.
Is 5 ms/5% ms gonna make him non-viable you think?

Is 5 ms/5% ms gonna make him non-viable you think?

Not particularly. I never said it wouldn't make him non-viable. It just seems pretty fast rush declare him op and nerf any stats. It would have been better to let him stay out another week and see how he lands in the whole meta. So far I haven't seen him used once in any of my games.

Besides 5% seems a trivial amount. More like they are trying to shut people up who are complaining.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Uvi6IzI.png

feels good.

patchday

Been waiting for Zac to go on sale. I had fun with him on free rotation so looking forward to trying him out later today when I get back from work. Will checkout some guides on him.

* Was wondering if any gaffer had any advice on him for casual SR Normal play

Fuckers disabling ranked when I want to play a game with a beautiful new ping.

ouch that must be crazy annoying

jerd

49 from ~100 :D

And they said connection with att should improve in a few weeks when they are using more efficient routes

So who's going to the World Championships final in Berlin? We should try and organise a meetup. I'll be going there purely as a spectator, so will have no work obligations and plenty of time to have fun.

killatopak

Gold Member
I hope the people who complained about their ping would become challenjour cuz they said that's the only thing holding them back.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Just did a couple customs earlier but 60 ping feels like a dream. Should get even better when the deal with AT&T is done

zkylon

zkylewd
death prophet and winranger are the only two i like and i think windranger's design is kind of boring. like, she's a green ashe or whatever

also nice art

star_guardian_lux_sketch_by_koyorin-d972o3e.jpg

Negaduck

Garen really didn't change much, they gave him the buff with the villain and maybe his spin does more but he is pretty much the same.

He didn't feel that different when I played the new one from the old one so the fact that he's getting nerfed is what I don't like. He didn't do that great late game (which I don't agree with at all) some people say but that's his role.

People want champs to be good the entire game instead of having their set roles. Garen did great early and mid but fell off a little late game. But late game you are a mega tank who still does great damage and had an execute. Champs don't need to be godlike the entire game in the same way adc's are weak early but get stronger.

If you are weak late game than push and siege and end the game quick. It's the same in dota and its the same in any moba game.

I'm upset because I don't think he really changed at all but because people perceive he's better he's getting played more and getting banned and nerfed when he really didn't need either imo.

drawkcaB

I'm upset because I don't think he really changed at all but because people perceive he's better he's getting played more and getting banned and nerfed when he really didn't need either imo.

Jumping from <50% WR to 55% WR with a win rate approaching 65% in the first 25 minutes of a match isn't a perception thing. He's flatly stronger than he was pre-patch.

Garen really didn't change much, they gave him the buff with the villain and maybe his spin does more but he is pretty much the same.

He didn't feel that different when I played the new one from the old one so the fact that he's getting nerfed is what I don't like. He didn't do that great late game (which I don't agree with at all) some people say but that's his role.

People want champs to be good the entire game instead of having their set roles. Garen did great early and mid but fell off a little late game. But late game you are a mega tank who still does great damage and had an execute. Champs don't need to be godlike the entire game in the same way adc's are weak early but get stronger.

If you are weak late game than push and siege and end the game quick. It's the same in dota and its the same in any moba game.

They increased the damage on his E big time mid/late without making it any weaker early by giving it a low static cooldown and a CD refund on cancel while also giving him a true damage execute nuke on top of a whole bunch of very strong new items and a set of armor nerfs.

This is not a perception thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom