• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait so its even worse when they put it on sale in the week post LE?

Considering all other new skin groups like this had a sale as soon as they were out, this screams 'We want to maximize profits'.

Good for the company bad for the playerbase who wants the skins.

kenbo

Reread what you said, it sounds like you have a problem with there being a sale at all

Of course a Sale + LE in the first week is best for the players

You ever have a champ that you REALLY want to play, but just can't play them well?
All the flashy high speed champions like LB, riven and Zed

killatopak

Gold Member
You ever have a champ that you REALLY want to play, but just can't play them well?

Zed for me. I don't know if I can play him now but when I first played him around level 15ish. I sucked hard. I bought tiamat and stuff. To make matters worse I didn't know how to fix the camera lock back then. I didn't want to play him again. I can try but eh.

Reread what you said, it sounds like you have a problem with there being a sale at all

Of course a Sale + LE in the first week is best for the players

All the flashy high speed champions like LB, riven and Zed

Nope, I have a problem with them having a sale after the fact when there's been huge precedent that they have sales at release.

When I say it's good for the company for them to use this strat with the loading screen shit, and bad for the player, I'm not wrong.

zkylon

zkylewd
zeds easy. just blade them, ult them, w in front of them, switch, e, q so all 3 shurikens hit, ult back to your shadow gg.
i think no one has trouble like 1v1ing with zed

he's like easy mode champion for 1v1

problem is teamfighting and lategame in general

it's a similar issue to lebonk, but i like lebonk better so i generally don't get the feeling i'm useless lategame with her

also i wish i was better at ori

patchday

man for some reason I thought Zac could slingshot at least halfway across the levels. Nope, he can only slingshot a small distance :(

This a weak buff isn't it.

jerd

Max E first in the jungle if you didn't already. Slingshot range is great. You can actually jump over baron and drag and smite steal without ever going into the pit

zkylon

zkylewd
like seriously how do ppl play on these things lol

mad-catz-mmo-7-gaming-mouse-laser-gamer-352501-MLA20332385687_062015-O.jpg

23qwerty

31 to 67 ping in the interior of BC on Shaw

Clicking would change your direction pretty much immediately before, now there's definitely a noticeable delay :(

Could be worse I guess, still sucks there wasn't a better solution.

Switching back to Telus + Fibre optic later in the week though where I got 21ms, so here's hoping for 57ms!

patchday

Max E first in the jungle if you didn't already. Slingshot range is great. You can actually jump over baron and drag and smite steal without ever going into the pit

ah interesting!

Starting to get the hang of him more. He's definitely got a learning curve

jerd

Best part about junglers like zac and reksai is that you can pull off some pretty creative ganks especially after a few points in E

Think about ganking from angles your opponent won't have warded like over walls and junk rather than traditional gank paths

Bacon

Any tips for Riven? Been playing her and she feels really weak at early game. But I think it's just me.

She's one of the most mechanically intensive champions in the game. You need to learn her combos (almost like a fighting game character) in order to use her most effectively. I have no idea how to play her properly but I'm sure there are a ton of guides out there that can help.

Nekofrog

Banned
Remember the pbe patch that accidentally turned q animation canceling to 0 and it automatically cancelled and did the auto attack by itself?

God that was stupid lol

I want to see that live for just a day

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Sigh, teambuilder is filled a special kind of idiot teammates today.

jerd

Remember the pbe patch that accidentally turned q animation canceling to 0 and it automatically cancelled and did the auto attack by itself?

God that was stupid lol

I want to see that live for just a day

Oh shit yeah and the salt was flowing that day

So good

killatopak

Gold Member
Riven is very mechanically intensive. To improve my play on her, I practiced on custom mode for hours on end. Mostly wall hops, corner cuts, and animation cancels.

patchday

Best part about junglers like zac and reksai is that you can pull off some pretty creative ganks especially after a few points in E

Think about ganking from angles your opponent won't have warded like over walls and junk rather than traditional gank paths

Looking forward to trying that out. Wasn't able to get top this last match so just went support. I thought this would be Karma's first lost in a long time but my team finally stopped fighting amongst themselves and we pulled together. And I mostly stayed glued to my adc. This adc was cool and said I could cut loose and even take last hit on some champs

Feels good to rank 4 mastery now... Riven killed me a bit too much that much tho

wdB2W5W.jpg

Nekofrog

Banned
Looking forward to trying that out. Wasn't able to get top this last match so just went support. I thought this would be Karma's first lost in a long time but my team finally stopped fighting amongst themselves and we pulled together. And I mostly stayed glued to my adc. This adc was cool and said I could cut loose and even take last hit on some champs

Feels good to rank 4 mastery now... Riven killed me a bit too much that much tho

wdB2W5W.jpg

wait wut

why does ryze have a phantom dancer

why does diana have a lich bane

WHAT IS JINX EVEN HOPING TO ACCOMPLISH

MY BRAINS OW OW OW OW OW OW OW

Kalentan

Well I lost 4 Riven matches in a row... Sucks too. The one I just came out of I got 2 quadra kills and had 19 kills with 7 deaths... but alas, the dangers of no tank began to settle in. :(

23qwerty

I guess you can proc spellblade on jinx effortlessly... assuming Q procs it??

Nevermind it doesn't. Yeah triforce on jinx sounds awful.

31 to 67 ping in the interior of BC on Shaw

Clicking would change your direction pretty much immediately before, now there's definitely a noticeable delay :(

Could be worse I guess, still sucks there wasn't a better solution.

Switching back to Telus + Fibre optic later in the week though where I got 21ms, so here's hoping for 57ms!

I went from 20 to 65.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom