• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
From 220 to 165 ping
5bhd8cic8pk2.gif

Type2

I used to be right near their Oregon server at about 18 ping. As long as I'm 50 or below I won't complain one bit. Rejoice east coast brothers.
Also did Costy ever get that job? I've been out of the thread for a while.

zkylon

zkylewd
my doto steelseries mouse had its right click actually break so i duno if ppl in doto right click less than in league or what but that kana thing was a piece of shit lol

didn't even use its nice soft pad cos i like my lux one better

Nekofrog

Banned
anyone in NorCal on Comcast? what ping are you getting now?

my doto steelseries mouse had its right click actually break so i duno if ppl in doto right click less than in league or what but that kana thing was a piece of shit lol

ever since i bound left click to attack move in leeg, my right clicking is like one out of every 30 left clicks.

Negaduck

I right click a million times in both games.

Zyk have you tried pugna? He's a fun mage type, decrepify increases the magic damage the opponent takes and you can buy a dragon (the zap stick) and fully upgrade that and decrep and ctrl alt Del someone.

23qwerty

speaking of nice, my steelseries mouse wheel is starting to crap out.. which appears to be a fairly common problem with steelseries
any recommendations for other brands? must have the side buttons for forward/back, I can't live without those anymore

Leezard

speaking of nice, my steelseries mouse wheel is starting to crap out.. which appears to be a fairly common problem with steelseries
any recommendations for other brands? must have the side buttons for forward/back, I can't live without those anymore

QPad is nice I think.

Negaduck

I had the g5 lasermouse for like 7 years. It died a couple months ago and I've just been using a default dell mouse :(

Looking to get the newest Logitech laser mouse because that was the best mouse I've ever owned.

Leezard

PROJECT First Strike
Be among the first to unlock new PROJECT skins from 9/8 - 9/15 23:59 PDT and show that you were part of the First Strike with permanent exclusive loading screen cards.

First Strike // 9/8 - 9/15 23:59 PDT
1350 RP: PROJECT: Fiora // PROJECT: Zed // PROJECT: Lucian // PROJECT: Leona
1820 RP: PROJECT: Yi

Week Two // 9/17 00:01 PDT - 9/24 23:59 PDT
975 RP: PROJECT: Fiora // PROJECT: Zed // PROJECT: Lucian // PROJECT: Leona
1820 RP: PROJECT: Yi

Oh wow. The 1350 skins still go on sale but they go for full price the first week for a fancier (uglier?) loading screen.

zkylon

zkylewd
ever since i bound left click to attack move in leeg, my right clicking is like one out of every 30 left clicks.
i dont like that, i need to be able to click on ppl to see their annie passive stacks and stuff

i use shift click for attack move

it's weird that it broke, my friends make fun of me for doing like a billion clickys per minute but it's not like i was hammering the thing or anything

Zyk have you tried pugna? He's a fun mage type, decrepify increases the magic damage the opponent takes and you can buy a dragon (the zap stick) and fully upgrade that and decrep and ctrl alt Del someone.
actually i tried him out cos he looked pretty silly which i can appreciate. i thought about playing him but he didn't really have any cool doto hooks for me. like, death prophet has like ghosts and i like how she looks. or i duno pudge has like 5 spells, that's weird haha

also its zky not zyk -__-

i just use a crappy logitech.
yea im using a shitty microsoft mouse now that has a broken wheel and is just too tiny for my pianist long fingers

so cool

Oh wow. The 1350 skins still go on sale but they go for full price the first week for a fancier (uglier?) loading screen.
huh wait

they get like legacy borders if u buy them full price?

thats duuuuuuuuuumb

Leezard

I guess we can probably expect more of that stuff for 1350 skins if it does well.

Who am I kidding, of course it will do well.

Negaduck

also its zky not zyk -__-

Ah, noted. Sorry about that.

Batrider is super fun, his sticky napalm skill increases fore damage (which his auto is) and firefly let's you kinda ignore unit collision and his ult is what skarner's is kinda based on (super guess but bat was in dota 1)

Morde feels... Odd. Got ganked by 3 enemies. Walked out with 3 kills because they kept ignoring my pet dragon. Dunno what I was supposed to build. I went Trinity, Tabi, Sterak, Gunblade, Maw and DMP I think?

Still dont get how or why he can replace an ADC. At best he just takes the support and the ADC solos.

DAT Q tho

Blizzard

Banned
Morde feels... Odd. Got ganked by 3 enemies. Walked out with 3 kills because they kept ignoring my pet dragon. Dunno what I was supposed to build. I went Trinity, Tabi, Sterak, Gunblade, Maw and DMP I think?

Still dont get how or why he can replace an ADC. At best he just takes the support and the ADC solos.

DAT Q tho
If he supports, he loses much of the XP advantage. If he farms all the CS, he gets solo lane XP so he can reach level 6 before the enemy team.

Ambition

New ping feels good. I can actually see fast moving objects like Vayne's Condemn mid air and react appropriately. Also, last hitting has gotten incredibly easier.

zkylon

zkylewd
"We’re releasing two new ways to interact with and enhance your PROJECT experience in this PBE update."

i love the corporate marketing wording on the skins border thingie lol

it's like, cmon rito, i dont think it's a shitty move or anything since you're still doing the launch discount even if it's a week later, but that's so dumb haha

also like 4 and 6 sync points to unlock cool minions sounds super unlikely to happen even once for me

Ah, noted. Sorry about that.

Batrider is super fun, his sticky napalm skill increases fore damage (which his auto is) and firefly let's you kinda ignore unit collision and his ult is what skarner's is kinda based on (super guess but bat was in dota 1)
he's ugly so ehh

thats my biggest problem with doto, they're all ugly

that's what middle click is for

i actually use middle click a lot for camera control

i know im weird

kenbo

DAT Q tho
Trinity/Gunblade/Rylais, tank items. Some pros have been going tanky items (DMP, Steraks) after trinity force.
Morde scales with every stat possible except crit
i actually use middle click a lot for camera control

i know im weird
Don't feel insecure zkylon, middle click camera pan is how all the cool kids do it.
It feels kinda weird in league though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom