• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

MOAR
d300a8cf6f7feb7a332c522f1b60db85.png

killatopak

Gold Member
Some said this before to me when I complained about the rank system but you should have more CS considering its 30 mins in.

garath

I don't mind losing games where we get outplayed. I don't mind losing games where I play poorly (though that sucks too). I REALLY mind losing games when you crush the early game, have a solid mid game then your ADC goes AFK without warning RIGHT as we have two inhibs down and are about to take baron. I fed the mid Diana and crushed the mid Riven. Helped out the Panth top against rumble, defended bot lane and got a nice ace after they took the first dragon. Was owning that game.

He came back after 5 minutes, farmed botlane for a bit then quit. Then came back right as they were pushing to our fountain.

I'm in my promos too. So upsetting. Can't play anymore tonight.

On the bright side, my ping went from 90-120 to 39. Thirty. Nine. So good. Elise was smooth as butter.

kenbo

Does anyone here regularly play on OCE? I dont known if its bad luck. Ive been thorugh two households with Vodafone and they both experience random drops. I thought they both had crappy routers since they use the supplied one.

Im in a new flat with Wireless Nation but I still get random drops. My internet and router are both fine during those times.

Is OCE just crappy?

Are you still in NZ?

OCE is usually pretty good, might be 1-2 server issues a year.

I don't mind losing games where we get outplayed. I don't mind losing games where I play poorly (though that sucks too). I REALLY mind losing games when you crush the early game, have a solid mid game then your ADC goes AFK without warning RIGHT as we have two inhibs down and are about to take baron. I fed the mid Diana and crushed the mid Riven. Helped out the Panth top against rumble, defended bot lane and got a nice ace after they took the first dragon. Was owning that game.

He came back after 5 minutes, farmed botlane for a bit then quit. Then came back right as they were pushing to our fountain.

On the bright side, my ping went from 90-120 to 39. Thirty. Nine. So good. Elise was smooth as butter.

Take a break and play rocket league

Yeah is sucks when ppl afk for no reason, if they said somthing I would not be as angry.
Damn I need to see what my ping is going to be, I usually get like 90-100. I have been busy with school.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
I can go 3/0/32 on lulu for an s

I can go 6/8/17 on zyra for an S-

WTF
it goes by average score/points for that specific champion.

Zyra being both the slowest and lowest health champion in the game, tends to die, with an average death count of 7 per game.

Bacon

Pulling a newt right now. We have a legitimate feeder on my team who is 0/13 and feeding over and over and my team won't surrender so i'm just sitting in base baby

Like I don't understand why they suddenly decided they wanted to feed.

Newt

Pulling a newt right now. We have a legitimate feeder on my team who is 0/13 and feeding over and over and my team won't surrender so i'm just sitting in base baby

Holy shit it's AD TF.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD

You either die a Summons or rank up high enough to see yourself become a Newt.

Ferga

Can someone explain Morde's ult passive to me.

I can't figure it out from reading it. What the hell is dragon force?

If the enemy kills dragon, Morde no longer can cast ult and the enemy team gets a free ghost?

Is that it?

If the enemy kills dragon, Morde no longer can cast ult and the enemy team gets a free ghost?

Is that it?

No, if Morde tags dragon, and his team kills it, he gets ghost dragon. If enemy kills dragon, no ghost.

I think.

Maybe.

kenbo

they took a top yasuo build and made it mid
made it mid what??
What's up with Yasuos build trinity lately? I find that build always loses anyway.
It's because due to the IE crit nerf Yasuo can't reach 100% with the old SHIV+IE+BOTRK build

so now the build is SHIV+TRINITY+IE you build trinity first because it is a mid game item

Is that it?
Jeesus

1. You cant cast ult while you have a dragon ghost
2. You get a dragon ghost if you deal dmg to dragon and your team kills it

zkylon

zkylewd
we just got matched against the same premade 5s two times. we got stomped in all three games, but we won game two cos they started fooling around and i dunno, our jungler carried or something. they were shit talking most of the game which is fine by me but obviously when u turn it around you start talking back and obviously they didn't take it well lol

so they added me, insulted me over pms, spam invited me to custom games and we're like nahh we don't play with losers like u guys lol. guy that added me told me he was some pro from uruguay or whatever lol

so we queue again, and obviously we get matched with those guys lol. stomped again and now it's not even trash talking, just plain insults and swearing lol

was pretty funny, i don't generally trash talk or anything but when ppl are this easy i just can't help it lol

in other news, i think shen's the most broken champion in the game and i hope he dies in a fire

:>

That feel when you outgold all 3 laners as support
eww save ur pictures as png you heathen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom