• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leezard

Gp is really strong and seems pretty fun why don't more people play him?

People do play him; he's top 12 in pick rate according to champion.gg. It just hasn't trickled down to everyone yet since CLG/TSM didn't play gangplank but stuck to their old picks instead.

jerd

Yeah just 5.8% seems really low. Across all ranks he's at 3.6% pick rate which is good enough for 85th. I just kinda thought the word was out on him but i guess it hasn't trickled down to lower elo yet

Actually it looks like he has a sub 50 win rate in lower elos too so maybe people just don't have them barrel mechanics down

Nekofrog

Banned
rKU38Sq.jpg

bIshidE.png

kassadin is SO strong right now. he just doesn't care about Viktor's E.

Got dunked really freaking bad vs Garen. I was Vayne. Can't even chase him in the 1/10 I can win. The other times he just Q-E-Rs me in one go. Easily my worst game in a long time. Sivir + Garen/Blitz/Udyr/TF = who do I kite??

zkylon

zkylewd
So I heard the new teaser is about someone from the shadow isles?
it looks void related which can also mean shadow isles which could mean the harrowing since halloween is soon i think?

Yeah just 5.8% seems really low. Across all ranks he's at 3.6% pick rate which is good enough for 85th. I just kinda thought the word was out on him but i guess it hasn't trickled down to lower elo yet

Actually it looks like he has a sub 50 win rate in lower elos too so maybe people just don't have them barrel mechanics down
5.8% is average, it's not a bad number

jerd

it looks void related which can also mean shadow isles which could mean the harrowing since halloween is soon i think?

5.8% is average, it's not a bad number

Oh yeah for sure, I think it might be just a tad higher than average. Just kinda seems like everyone is caught up in fiora and the juggernauts and is forgetting about him a bit is all. He's worlds better than darius and better than garen imo

zkylon

zkylewd
lizzy winrate went up a fair bit

i played her a few days ago, actually saved myself thanks to the ult heal, but i had fucked up big time so i dunno if that's like a buff i appreciate much, i'd still wish i was dealing actual dmg instead so i wouldn't be constantly pushed to turret

i hate this buff ughhh

Oh yeah for sure, I think it might be just a tad higher than average. Just kinda seems like everyone is caught up in fiora and the juggernauts and is forgetting about him a bit is all. He's worlds better than darius and better than garen imo
well i dunno, was gp ever too popular? like, he's a weird melee guy that isn't too fancy outside of barrels, so i can see him not having that much of an appeal for most ppl

same could be said about garen, i guess, but apparently he's kind of op so ppl tend to pick those (or perceived ops like thresh and lee sin)

Isn't Puck a grill
well i dunno, was gp ever too popular? like, he's a weird melee guy that isn't too fancy outside of barrels, so i can see him not having that much of an appeal for most ppl

same could be said about garen, i guess, but apparently he's kind of op so ppl tend to pick those (or perceived ops like thresh and lee sin)
GP used to be a pick or ban invincible top lane god

Nekofrog

Banned

GP was super popular as a concept; i know I loved his character and wanted to play him all the time but couldn't because, well, it's old ass GP in a modern era.

i see GP hard carrying masters/challenger games on streams and wish i had the time to practice him instead of help my scrub silver friends get gold

zkylon

zkylewd
Zky, yall were talking about Dota recently. Did u try my homie Puck yet?
i tried him/her a bit on sandbox mode and i liked his little lissandra e teleport thingie so i might give him a shot later

he/she looks cute which i can appreciate

lizzy already does alotta damage though

just apply ice to squishy
she does some burst dmg to unsuspecting squishies, but her laning and waveclear is probably the worst of any mage because of the low range low dmg combination.

GP used to be a pick or ban invincible top lane god
lol not the slightest bit of sad i missed that

GP was super popular as a concept; i know I loved his character and wanted to play him all the time but couldn't because, well, it's old ass GP in a modern era.

i see GP hard carrying masters/challenger games on streams and wish i had the time to practice him instead of help my scrub silver friends get gold
i dunno, i dont see gp as a popular champion right now

no mobility, no SICK PLAYZ, passive laning, etc.

like all the popular champions are like riven and vayne and lee sin u know

Leezard

i dunno, i dont see gp as a popular champion right now

no mobility, no SICK PLAYZ, passive laning, etc.

like all the popular champions are like riven and vayne and lee sin u know

It's just a question of getting NA LCS teams to play GP.

EU LCS teams already play GP so it should start taking off in EU if it hasn't already.

GP is already really strong if you can use his barrels properly, that's why he's getting a slight nerf.

zkylon

zkylewd
It's just a question of getting NA LCS teams to play GP.

EU LCS teams already play GP so it should start taking off in EU if it hasn't already.

GP is already really strong if you can use his barrels properly, that's why he's getting a slight nerf.
yea this too

i srsly can't believe the amount of yasuos i've been seeing lately. and they don't even build trinity force or whatever, but it's just a lot of them

i think 4 out of my 6 last games i laned against yasuos

and i think they sucked in all 4 games tho i got first blooded twice i think, but that's just me being bad at laning

Edwardo

yea this too

i srsly can't believe the amount of yasuos i've been seeing lately. and they don't even build trinity force or whatever, but it's just a lot of them

i think 4 out of my 6 last games i laned against yasuos

and i think they sucked in all 4 games tho i got first blooded twice i think, but that's just me being bad at laning

Ya I am too. I think my buddy plays either him or Ekko every game we duo.

It was the best. You start off with E, and wait for the first wave to spawn, and immediately shoot the first melee minion. With CDR runes and masteries, you could should 3 minions off the first wave, and 2 off each wave afterwards.

So damn good.

Was E his gun at one point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom