• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
They implemented the flowers from the teaser. They missed a chance to make his root spawn a tree to root them to mimic the teaser tree thing.

Neol

Man.

I don't know about you guys but I wish caitlyn had his ulti as it fits her theme so well. Makes me pretty bummed thinking about it as I don't see it fitting towards him either. :/

TheFlow

Banned
Man.

I don't know about you guys but I wish caitlyn had his ulti as it fits her theme so well. Makes me pretty bummed thinking about it as I don't see it fitting towards him either. :/
he is basically a better cait since he gets invisible traps and more damage on his ult. Plus he has longer range on his abilities. The only difference is he requires aim on his ults.

123096_s.gif

Hero

Anyone recommend a good Rengar jungle guide for this season?

I mean, I typically play bruisers or tanks but it's fun two shotting people.

Anyone recommend a good Rengar jungle guide for this season?

I mean, I typically play bruisers or tanks but it's fun two shotting people.

You don't really need a guide for Rengar.

Just get Warriors, CDR Boots, and a Rapid Fire Cannon or Ghostblade and jump on people. Any items you cop after your core just makes it more fun (for you).

drawkcaB

If Rengar isn't either reworked of Olaf'ed within the next two months I'll be awfully surprised. Considering the time investment necessary to unlock his potential you might end up wasting your time.

Hero

You don't really need a guide for Rengar.

Just get Warriors, CDR Boots, and a Rapid Fire Cannon or Ghostblade and jump on people. Any items you cop after your core just makes it more fun (for you).

I mean, yeah, I don't think a guide is necessary but I do like to read up what people have to say that have played him extensively.

If Rengar isn't either reworked of Olaf'ed within the next two months I'll be awfully surprised. Considering the time investment necessary to unlock his potential you might end up wasting your time.

Yeah, I hear you and part of the reason why I wanted to play him for a bit was before he got nerfed/adjusted.

I mean, yeah, I don't think a guide is necessary but I do like to read up what people have to say that have played him extensively.

True, true. LoLKing probably has a ton of guides that you can read up on for explanations and play styles.

edit: here's a freebie- don't play him top. Top Rengars are Yasuo levels of facepalm

drawkcaB

Yeah, I hear you and part of the reason why I wanted to play him for a bit was before he got nerfed/adjusted.

Go to Twitch and search for Valkrin. He's a challenger level player who plays lots of jungle Rengar. Go through his recorded streams and you should be able to find a jungle Rengar game easily enough. He'll give you more valuable information that what to build - he'll tell you how to farm to level 6 fast, what to look for in pre-6 ganks, how to approach level 6+ ganks, what to do late game, when and how to use the different skill combos, etc.

Go to Twitch and search for Valkrin. He's a challenger level player who plays lots of jungle Rengar. Go through his recorded streams and you should be able to find a jungle Rengar game easily enough. He'll give you more valuable information that what to build - he'll tell you how to farm to level 6 fast, what to look for in pre-6 ganks, how to approach level 6+ ganks, what to do late game, when and how to use the different skill combos, etc.
yeah He is a great streamer, very informative and seems like a really nice guy.

Hard

Banned
Millenium vs. Renegades: Banditos

Kaze / Djoko / Pretty / Hans / Masterwork

vs.

Alphari / Impaler / Caedrel / Tabzz / Hiiva

My money's on MIL, but who knows

Hero

Oh okay, thanks. Perfect. :D

Hard

Banned
Weak-ass early game, which is a problem since most games are decided by the time people buy their first item. If he gets ahead though, he snowballs extremely hard.

Nekofrog

Banned
the problem with twitch is, if he ever exists in a meta where his laning phase isn't punished by solid matchups then he just snowballs way too hard into a dominating force

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom