• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noot,

eKSUhtb.jpg

I'm pretty sure even you would have been proud of this Draven. Even taken a note or two. He was...stylish. Took all of our low MMR powwahs to sleigh the beast for good.

So, looks like Jhin's flourish reaches at minimum the whole lane?

I imagine his flower bombs won't have a hard limit or too low a limit since damage is delayed and doesnt snare you by itself.

I am not sure how a slow-attacking AD carry is supposed to carry.

It's plausible that Jhin's autos could one-hit squishy targets but I can hear the community howling about it already.

So usually I hate adc but recently I decided to pick up this gender ambiguous champion to give him a try except in mid lane, he's fun as hell. I'm just scared to try him out bot lane though. What's the differences with ad or ap ez? (don't have to explain scalings i think.)

The vayne in this game was so on point it was scary but alas in the end we couldn't win. GP hit some sort of invisible powerspike and won them the game or something.
If it's one thing I learn this preseason is that you can come back from huge set backs at any moment and win the game, this NEVER used to happen as much before.

Blizzard

Banned
I didn't even realize LCS was happening and missed out on the LCS fantasy team this time. Good luck everyone! I'm rooting for kiunch to win it all.

*edit* If kiunch isn't playing I'm rooting for schmattakopf instead.

Moonlight

Banned
Bleh. Feel like I'm always doing okay during laning phase and usually succeed in winning it/bullying my opponent out, but however ahead I am by the end of it I just do waaay worse when the game advances into mid/late-game. Feels like it always happens when I take mid.

jerd

So is illaoi kinda the new velkoz where she's released to general indifference then we're just gonna forget she happened for a couple of years?

I am not sure how a slow-attacking AD carry is supposed to carry.

It's plausible that Jhin's autos could one-hit squishy targets but I can hear the community howling about it already.
Corki, some current MF builds

He'll have less AS but his autos will hurt more. He might be a terrible duelist but that doesn't mean his teamfight damage will be bad.

zkylon

zkylewd
so, i thought that a premade friend getting a s rank gave you a chest of the champion they were playing, but nope, it counts as a chest of yours

so that just makes it pretty much the same, people usually play 10 or less champions to a level that might get S ranks, so that's as many chests you're gonna get all year. you might get one or two more if you get carried or have a lucky game, but since it's also limited per month you have to be lucky in a month you haven't "rightfully" earned your chests

i kind of wish they just removed the per champion limit and just added a chest cap per year instead.

i think making it a per champion thing is stupid

pigeon

Banned
so, i thought that a premade friend getting a s rank gave you a chest of the champion they were playing, but nope, it counts as a chest of yours

so that just makes it pretty much the same, people usually play 10 or less champions to a level that might get S ranks, so that's as many chests you're gonna get all year. you might get one or two more if you get carried or have a lucky game, but since it's also limited per month you have to be lucky in a month you haven't "rightfully" earned your chests

i kind of wish they just removed the per champion limit and just added a chest cap per year instead.

i think making it a per champion thing is stupid

It's monetization, chest cap per year would screw that up. Cap per champ is weird but I guess it lets you promise the player like 200 free potential chests.

Leezard

It's monetization, chest cap per year would screw that up. Cap per champ is weird but I guess it lets you promise the player like 200 free potential chests.
There's a 4 chests per month cap too, no?

So there's a 48 free chests per year cap already.

Further evidence the report system is useless.

Got paired in next game with two chumps who troll picked bot (forcing me Thresh mid) after I reported them (and no doubt at least my team).

Got paired in next game with two chumps who troll picked bot (forcing me Thresh mid) after I reported them (and no doubt at least my team).
The report system is useless because you got matched with someone you reported like 10 minutes prior?

Ok

Leezard

Always wait or switch queue before your play again after a game or champ select with trolls.

Are you expecting them to get instantly banned after one (or three) report(s) ?

The report system is useless because you got matched with someone you reported like 10 minutes prior?

Ok
Me, the two others on my team and probably someone on the enemy team. No doubt they're this toxic in other games too.

But by all means, explain how me being matched up with them in a pool of god knows how many EU players shouldn't be surprising.
Always wait or switch queue before your play again after a game or champ select with trolls.

Are you expecting them to get instantly banned after one (or three) report(s) ?
I actually did wait, at least, long enough to brew up. I'm not expecting them to get banned instantly, but I shouldn't be paired with them.
Report them for unskilled player.
:^)
That options gone

Newt

The report system isn't worthless.

Saying the report system is worthless is like saying placebo pills have no effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom