• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sated Warwick is nothing special. His ult has no special interaction with it beyond the extra on hit damage and once that's done the current peel support meta will deal with him. He's like a shitty version of Kayle that takes ages to actually finish his Devourer since he's incredibly slow.

drawkcaB

Sated Warwick is nothing special. His ult has no special interaction with it beyond the extra on hit damage and once that's done the current peel support meta will deal with him. He's like a shitty version of Kayle that takes ages to actually finish his Devourer since he's incredibly slow.

Warwick > Shyvana, full stop. Fact. Shyvana is nothing special. And absolute hilarity at the bolded text. Is this the same peel support meta that's giving Warwick at 54+% win rate at plat+? Damn, I sure hope the meta changes soon so he can actually be good.

I told you guys about Darius

You told us that a professional top laner playing Darius can dump Plat5/Diamond1 Koreans? Damn, man, way to call it!

zkylon

zkylewd
shyv is just obnoxious to play against cos she one shots you and is really hard to peel off because of her ms buff. but then she's also really tanky -__-

she's just an annoying shitty ass champion lol

You told us that a professional top laner playing Darius can dump Plat5/Diamond1 Koreans? Damn, man, way to call it!

Wait until it catches on

unless you think pros win 100% of their games just because they're pro

You also said new fiora had a garbage trash kit that would be worthless when it turns out she's pick ban at high elo

>literally only 30% banrate
>Only near 50% winrate
>Isn't even top 10 in Diamond+

literally the shittiest champion

Warwick > Shyvana, full stop. Fact. Shyvana is nothing special. And absolute hilarity at the bolded text. Is this the same peel support meta that's giving Warwick at 54+% win rate at plat+? Damn, I sure hope the meta changes soon so he can actually be good.
Please explain the bolded to me because I can't visualize how this is even remotely true.

Also looking at NA stats Warwick has a 54% win rate at plat+ while having bottom of the barrel pick rate and not even being picked in Challenger at all. By that logic Poppy is super strong with her 52~53% win rate in plat+
You also said new fiora had a garbage trash kit that would be worthless when it turns out she's pick ban at high elo
Morde is going to be trash, ugh. I got into Diamond in season 2 with him. Riots doing a horrible job.
kek

Yup and I rescinded my opinion on Morde before he came out and then after he did.

literally the shittiest cherry picking ocean.
No you didn't. Between this post and the actual release your only posts about Morde are bitching about his kit
Maybe hes practicing for when the new morde comes out

Garen will run circles around the new morde because they made him molasses
They should rework azir to be a botlaner

Leave morde alone
Dragon every 5 minutes

Despite popular belief Morde isnt just about his R

No you didn't. Between this post and the actual release your only posts about Morde are bitching about his kit

That was literally within an hour of the original post you cherry picked.

I wouldn't call that 'between the actual release'

0/10 cherry picking
would not listen to again

It was 3 days later

Just admit you were wrong like a big boy already.

look at what you quoted

'or maybe qtpies build is stupid as fuck'

holy shit I'm starting to think you're not cherry picking, but that you might have trouble reading. It's ok ocean we'll get through this. First, let me teach you about reading a whole statement which may include multiple sentences, context clues, and time of date of said statements...

I'm pointing out that by release you still said Morde might be weak. Nowhere between saying he would be shit and him being on live did you publicy say otherwise.

My reading comprehension is as good as your ability to predict how a champion will turn out at release.

I'm pointing out that by release you still said Morde might be weak. Nowhere between saying he would be shit and him being on live did you publicy say otherwise.

My reading comprehension is as good as your ability to predict how a champion will turn out at release.

Did you look in the last thread? Because discussion on Morde happened in there too.

Again you're just cherry picking~ And saying a champion might be weak post release and then outlining that 'Or maybe it's just a stupid as fuck build' is an 'either or' situation. And luckily for me it was a stupid build since it was the first morning of Morde being out and I was watching qtpie experimenting with him.

Face it kiddo, your cherry basket has a hole in it. Good luck picking 'em cherries

And then there's the fact that half of Mordes spells(Q and E) still cost health. In a bot lane, that is incredibly disadvantageous due to the nature of the lane. Solo lane sure it's manageable, but in a botlane where 2 characters can freely harass you at range? Have fun wasting your HP trying to farm or push whilst getting harassed because you can't last hit with your auto since you're melee, and if you do farm with your E have fun pushing up to their tower and then getting ganked at half life because the only way you could farm is using Q and E.

It's full of fuck. It's a literal 'What were they thinking' moment.
God I read the update they gave on their thoughts behind the Morde rwork

So fucking stupid.

"HURR WELL INTERNALLY MORDE STILL PUSHES GOOD IN A SOLO LANE DESPITE NERFS TO HIS W, E, Q, AND GENERAL PUSHING POWER, BECAUSE WE TEST AGAINST IDIOTS."

"WE WANT TO SHAKE UP THE META SO WE'RE NERFING MORDEKAISER ALL OVER AND CALLING IT A DAY".

His Q is literally the only good change they made. Scrap all the other changes and keep that.
C H E R R Y P I C K I N G

C H E R R Y P I C K I N G

Yes that is what it is called

I will keep calling it that until you post all my posts mentioning Morde(Including the great post of a billion Morde pictures).

And then the discussion can continue on why you're wrong ;)

(Btw calling their reasoning shitty isn't calling the champion bad, this is what your cherrypicking fails to point out because cherrypicking is a bad way to argue, friend.)

but u never said morde was strong.

ever.

I'm pretty sure I've never said he was strong pre-changes or post changes. I may have said that pre-changes he had stronger base stats than post changes, which is factual.

I've always been of the belief that Morde needs buffs, pre and post change.

yes I never did say morde was strong

even pre-change he wasn't strong

even post change no competent team would want morde over kalista or jinx

morde was never strong due to a lack of cc and 'chase'. I disliked the fact that they shifted his focus from solo laner to duo laner, and I still do. I was always on camp 'Morde needs buffs'. instead they go and change his focus, which again is antithesis to what morde needed imo

Are you actually saying current morde needs buffs / isn't going to be picked by competent teams or am I misunderstanding your last two posts

Nekofrog

Banned
I think wrongbreeze is incapable of ever taking the l. Probably worth the ignore list with the extreme riot hate that makes up every other ill informed post he makes

I think wrongbreeze is incapable of ever taking the l. Probably worth the ignore list with the extreme riot hate that makes up every other ill informed post he makes
But his balance assesments are very accurate as long as you consider the complete opposite of whatever he says, that's really useful

Have I ever mentioned how you let your irrational hatred of riot muddle your ability to be a reasonably functioning member of the community

Cause I probably have. As have others

look up facetious

I'm sure I've mentioned in the last thread that I was facetious

In fact I'm looking at it right now, even you're saying 'you better be facetious'.

it's how I am towards riot, you should know this by now.

no it's not

lying would be saying something like 'you're a great player ghost'

bending the truth would be saying 'you're great when you try ghost'

i mean when you have to resort to garbage like that to feel like you've won an argument then sure thing fuckface you've definitely won.

i'll stick to not being a disgusting excuse of a human being instead you fucking cunt.

whoa ghost you went serious mode, gee buddy sorry.
No. Go fuck yourself. You're a fucking shit excuse of a person. I don't know why you think you can act so buddy buddy with everyone when all you can actually do to contribute to a conversation is piss all over them and then back away like what you said doesn't matter. Nobody likes that shit and I certainly don't fucking like you. Fuck off.

No. Go fuck yourself. You're a fucking shit excuse of a person. I don't know why you think you can act so buddy buddy with everyone when all you can actually do to contribute to a conversation is piss all over them and then back away like what you said doesn't matter. Nobody likes that shit and I certainly don't fucking like you. Fuck off.

you mean stone cherry picking quotes about morde when I wasn't even talking about him~

I was conversating fine before that.

Newt

Relevant repost.
Toxicity, Rage, Lewdness, Fanart. Long ago, the four nations lived in harmony, then everything changed when the Ghost on Bnet attacked. Only Deadnames, master of all four elements could stop him, but when the world needed him most he vanished. One OT passed and I discovered the new Deadnames, an Off-topic poster named Breezy, and although his posting skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Breezy can save the thread.

Negaduck

I think im gonna play more renek. I played him when they banned Garen and with the new items I had a great time.

Him and Mao will be my go to top for a little.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Hey guys what's going on in this thr-

x9uaEyL.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom