• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
i dont understand anything thats happening so heres a cute lux to defuse the situation

K6O1wPWuhaWsoy6B

So is new Morde viable bot? I keep seeing him everywhere. What's his current runes and mastery and build like?

Bring him over with a support with good engage like Leona, Naut, Thresh - you could probably do just as well with Braum, Ali. You win like every trade so bringing targon helps you and your buddy accentuate that health lead even more.

I've been seeing builds all over the place - but I fancy Hextech into Rylais so I can use the E (and to a lesser degree the other abilities) to keep the target slowed enough to get my Q's off. After those items for me, I feel like his build path is highly versatile.

Some go heavy into bruiser and rely on cdr and the x3 q for their damage which on paper sounds like a good idea but I haven't seen it work out well in some of my games.

It doesn't seem like Morde into a bottom lane with an ADC on the safer side and a peely support like Janna/Nami would work well since they would just farm under no pressure and reject your engage.

Definitely viable in lane but a different story in the mid-late, late game since teams don't seem accustomed to (and don't pick based on) a mage/fighter taking the place of the delicate and pampered babby that is known as the ADC.

kenbo

Sated Devourer which exponentially increases attack speed and gives you a magic damage buffer to your auto attacks dependent on how many big jungle creeps killed.

Also the titanium hydra which is good on her apparently.
Devourer has a cap on the damage wlimbo
Sated Devourer is pretty much required on all auto attack junglers because it's that good
NO

Dammit WrongLimbos

NO

The bonus auto attack only procs on hit effects and as such is only really good on champions with built in on hit damage such as:
- shyv
- kayle
- yi
- ww (it doesn't even proc on his ult tho)
dude is playing a diamond V account bro, darius is trash or maybe a little less trash after hotfixes

New morde has a lot of potential builds, which is really fun.

zkylon

zkylewd
im glad u got a dolphin avatar kenbo cos i really like dolphins

i wish there was a dolphin champion that was best friends with nami

I always am scared with I hear some one say something like AD tf jg is the best, or something on those lines. They either feed super hard and they get pissy or they carry and it is really weird.

zkylon

zkylewd
i certainly wish her tails had like animated hair to them, nothing like too physics based but just a bit of prebaked animations so they look more like delicious fluffy hair and less like tentacles or something

tho they could probably do some cool physics stuff around her movement speed buff on her q and her dashing around with the ult. i'm not sure if league has like tech for that but i think there's some dangling physics in like thresh's lantern and scythe so i'm sure things could be done to make ahri as fluffy as she should be

zkylon

zkylewd
her tails look alright to me. like more fox looking than regular ahri since they're fox color, they're cool

i don't like the backpack tho

patchday

new academy skins look coo. But I don't really play these academy chars much.

Grr, felt like doing ARAM but its so silly how they dont tell you if the character is AP or AD. I just choose AD build for Alistair. Didnt even get a chance to choose my tank build before countdown ended while looking up builds :(

Honestly sometimes it feels like Riot only tries with Summoner's Rift

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
EpGvb1a.png

new darius is fun

On related news, i'm pretty sure nosh is the most inactive anivia in all of gaf. Was 0/0/0 at minute 20, such a dead weight to carry (^:

zkylon

zkylewd
yea the lizzy buff sucks, give her some effing dmg

also did zhonyas get added 50g gold to the combine price? there's something weird there

zkylon

zkylewd
just had a yasuo literally say that lux was op because her ult deals 700 dmg when yasuo's q only deals about 400

also he said her damage is ridiculous with only two items

ohhh well, i enjoyed killing him over and over through his wall with my ult

im trying to think which champion would be obnoxious af to play if you're yasuo. i'm thinking maybe fizz? or maybe heimer or something

yeah i might pick up heimer just to fuck with these people

Leezard

just had a yasuo literally say that lux was op because her ult deals 700 dmg when yasuo's q only deals about 400

im trying to think which champion would be obnoxious af to play if you're yasuo. i'm thinking maybe fizz? or maybe heimer or something

Annie is a good no-skill champ to destroy yasuo. Only her Q gets blocked by the wall after all.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD

Heimer is secret god tier. Sssh.

zkylon

zkylewd
Annie is a good no-skill champ to destroy yasuo. Only her Q gets blocked by the wall after all.
annie's pretty good suggestion, kind of checks both boxes of like being easy to deal with yasuo and also really obnoxious for them

like i want yasuo to suffer lol

i don't know what's up with the servers now, but the ping is a fucking lie.

lag definitely feels worse than before the server move despite my "ping" being < 50ms compared to the 90ms of before. i don't know what the issue is, but it feels like 200ms.

patchday

Her range isn't bull shit, her passive is pretty much useless after level 6 or so. She dies like instantly if you fuck up...

She needs some love!

I hate lizzy's range. I wish her E would cast faster. I believe the intent is for players to use E to close gap, W to root, then R/Q to polish them off. So much work tho

perhaps someone has a better combo. I have yet to win with her. Riven hit rank 2 in like first 2 matches for me.

Anyway I knew Lizzy would be kinda subpar. I bought her for the concept and some occasional play

23qwerty

rofl playing malz for the first time ever against kassadin which is a pretty easy lane i think, first blooded him

our jungler doesnt gank for the first 8 minutes or so as jarvan? for anyone?

getting camped by skarner as an immobile mage sucks

our diamond 3 yasuo got shit on by an unranked udyr too, remarkable

salt as fuck rn

i don't really like malz though, boring as fuck

probably the most boring champ i've ever played honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom