• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

killatopak

Gold Member
poor Vayne, she got shut down

but wait--- you were mid with Riven? wow

Nah, I actually played pretty poorly in that game. While I had a good laning phase and ganked other lanes pretty good, when it came to late game where team fights happen, I wasn't there when my team needed me most so I just became cleanup for the remaining enemies. We did have a sizable lead against our enemy so it didn't matter in the end but if it was a close fight, I'm sure it would be considered a throw.

Hey everyone. Sorry to have to say this but I won't be playing much league or games in general for a while. Yesterday I unfortunately cut off the end of my left pointer finger at work. I'll be having surgery on Monday (my birthday..). So I'll be out of commission for a good amount of time. Maybe I can reteach myself eventually but it'll probably take a while. I'll still chill in the thread but no games for now :(

Get well soon! You can always spectate and watch streams and stuff. Worlds is pretty near too.

If it makes you feel better your lp is literally meaningless. Your mmr is the only thing that really matters so basically your w/l

Lp is just there to make us feel like we're doing something

I guess that's true. I shouldn't dwell on it too much.

---
Just got my free Forecast Janna from the event. Time to spam Janna!

faridmon

Hey everyone. Sorry to have to say this but I won't be playing much league or games in general for a while. Yesterday I unfortunately cut off the end of my left pointer finger at work. I'll be having surgery on Monday (my birthday..). So I'll be out of commission for a good amount of time. Maybe I can reteach myself eventually but it'll probably take a while. I'll still chill in the thread but no games for now :(

Sucks man. Hope your finger becomes stronger after all that.

fuck man :(

let me know when you're fixed up and can play again.

Tizoc

Been having some good success as jung. skarner. For Top I kinda like Trundle mainly due to his ability to sustain himself due to his passive. Long as I'm not aggro and farm fine I can handle my lane just fine.

This last match though, I swear some people just don't know how to support.
If you're gonna go amumu supp at least fucking plan how to engage.

Newt

Had one of those games :(. Getting carried by Yasuo, I feel disgusted with myself.
54d2e822aec220a213a1ea28c5074d3c.jpg

Tizoc

How can you uncouth heathens hate on this stylin' muthafugga
pink-taric.jpg
attachment.php

Y'all just mad jelly you can't look that good in pink.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Newt is just salty his Draven can't be as fabulous.

patchday

send friend request to Ryotian I can play at least one more match

I'm NA btw

(just got a huge party bonus from playing 2 matches with a party)

killatopak

Gold Member
Full poke comp, morde op and my team of full ad. To top it off the whole enemy team is a 5 man premade. GG

EDIT: And They're all fucking Diamond 1 and 2. This match making...
Edit2: My team of low plats and gold...

patchday

yo gaf dont forget bout the IP bonus for parties:

Weekend Stress Test with Party IP
With the immediate server transition now complete, we’ve kicked off a stress test weekend from August 28 - 30 to observe how the new game servers handle peak traffic. To help make sure we really put the new Chicago infrastructure through its paces, we’ve activated Party IP for the weekend - check out the details below in case you need a refresher.

Number of players in party --> Bonus IP awarded

2 --> 100% bonus

3 --> 150% bonus

4 --> 200% bonus

5 --> 300% bonus

You earn rewards win or lose, but only if you’re in a party with at least one other player. This includes any matchmade game mode (including Teambuilder) and except Custom Games. Make sure to log in, help us test, and earn extra IP from August 28th, 00:00 PDT through August 30th, 23:59 PDT!

zkylon

zkylewd
getting carried by yasuo is like finding out the guy who cured cancer was adolf hitler.
this islike the most overdone analogy ever lol

So it advisable to use Sona in Team ranked or I should stick with Nami?
well i'd say nami's better but probably neither are ideal to blind pick or have as your main champion since they're so squishy

i think nautilus, janna and morgana are pretty good do-it-all picks

Our ADC is using Cait and Twich so I am using Nami, was thinking of using Sona but that Rat moves pretty fast for her and cant be near to him when he flanks.
i'd say janna is like the perfect cait and twitch champion. maybe lulu for twitch

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Janna doesn't really synergize that well with Twitch. Braum is ideal. Nami is pretty good too to be honest, since she can operate from such a long distance.

zkylon

zkylewd
why not, u have lots of peel (specially her q for corridors like twitch likes) and u give the guy ad and move speed

i agree with braum being good too, not so sure about nami

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I feel like Twitch is benefited more from things that enable offensive moves than defensive ones. Simply peeling for him doesn't always provide enough. Nami is more capable of setting up Twitch as an assassin.

Wildesy

Did the patch notes ever actually say that a global alert would be given for dragon getting taken even when you don't have vision? It just seemed to be something that creeped in and everyone initially thought it was a bug, and then we just accepted it... I can't actually remember it ever officially being declared a thing though?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Did the patch notes ever actually say that a global alert would be given for dragon getting taken even when you don't have vision? It just seemed to be something that creeped in and everyone initially thought it was a bug, and then we just accepted it... I can't actually remember it ever officially being declared a thing though?

yes

zkylon

zkylewd

i know shyvana isn't very much liked here but i've been doing these short comics with ptcrow and maybe ppl are interested in them?

page 1
page 2

i'm bad at writing and have to rewrite everything off google translate so the script or whatever isn't the greatest but i think at least the art's really pretty and it's coming along pretty nice :>

we've also been doing a series on ori but i don't think it came out so well (it's actually kind of a mess at times) cos it was much harder to translate since the script was pretty complicated to rewrite from google translate and also there were many delays between pages. anyways, again the art's pretty cool so u can enjoy that and the series is pretty close to finished. starts on page 3 cos page 1 and 2 are gonna be later for some reason only ptcrow knows haha

page 3
page 4
page 5
page 6
page 7
page 8 bad ending
page 8 for real

also this other shy one is pretty nice too

figured i'd throw all of this now since i never posted about it and i think it's pretty cool.

I feel like Twitch is benefited more from things that enable offensive moves than defensive ones. Simply peeling for him doesn't always provide enough. Nami is more capable of setting up Twitch as an assassin.
yeah that's why i thought of lulu

yea maybe ur right about nami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom