• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoops i read that wrong

beg ur jungler for a gank and only try to fight with mini q

never try to walk up and auto because then fiora fucks you up.

Ambition

Finally managed to kill her twice but Eve happened
LLShC.gif

EDIT: Aaaaaand we won. feels good

Edwardo

Thanks everyone. I really do appreciate it.

Holy shit that's awful to hear.

Don't you mostly use your middle / ring finger to play though? I'd imagine it wouldn't be so hard to get used to once your hand is good to go.

I use my pointer for E, R, D, F, and V. But I'll do what I can to adapt.

well part of it is off and it requires surgery, so I think that's a fair assumption.

Edwardo, will they be able to reattach?

Unfortunately no. They'll do a skin graft and take some off of my arm or wrist to cover it up and make it look as good as they can.

Type2

Sorry bot lane.

Thanks everyone. I really do appreciate it.

I use my pointer for E, R, D, F, and V. But I'll do what I can to adapt.

Unfortunately no. They'll do a skin graft and take some off of my arm or wrist to cover it up and make it look as good as they can.

Heal up bud. Maybe youll be like doublelift and come up with more optimal bindings with less fingers to use after you recover.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Started with 5k ip and end the day with 10k. FeelsGoodMan.

Now to save this for the next waifu champs since these chumps aren't worth buying.

patchday

i know shyvana isn't very much liked here but i've been doing these short comics with ptcrow and maybe ppl are interested in them?

page 1
page 2

i'm bad at writing and have to rewrite everything off google translate so the script or whatever isn't the greatest but i think at least the art's really pretty and it's coming along pretty nice :>

we've also been doing a series on ori but i don't think it came out so well (it's actually kind of a mess at times) cos it was much harder to translate since the script was pretty complicated to rewrite from google translate and also there were many delays between pages. anyways, again the art's pretty cool so u can enjoy that and the series is pretty close to finished. starts on page 3 cos page 1 and 2 are gonna be later for some reason only ptcrow knows haha

page 3
page 4
page 5
page 6
page 7
page 8 bad ending
page 8 for real

also this other shy one is pretty nice too

figured i'd throw all of this now since i never posted about it and i think it's pretty cool.

yeah that's why i thought of lulu

yea maybe ur right about nami

Thanks loving the comics. that art! good story too. (I just finished up page 2 on shyv)

faridmon

So it advisable to use Sona in Team ranked or I should stick with Nami?

As a recent Sona player I say it depends on the champs, I usually play well with champs that are able to flank the enemies quitly while I distract them like Twitch or Teemo. Also I had great time playing with slow moving, methodical ADCs ilke Ashe and Cait or the once who have movement based CC like Miss fortune and Kog'maw.
I play terrible when when I am supporting high speedy ones like Jynx and Sivir. So make sure you ask your adc which they are playing. Oh and experiment, because, while she is Squashy, she can bait most of them because of that so you need some who can deal a lot of dmg fast to help you out.

That if you are playing blind, but also consider who you are playing againstp I still haven't won a match against Blitz yet with Sona :(

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
So it advisable to use Sona in Team ranked or I should stick with Nami?

Braum is the new hotness, followed by Naut, Janna, and Soraka who is utterly soul crushing to play against. Don't bother with Sona.

Ferga

I just had a kalista kill me with ult all game

Constantly pushed up to die to Yi. Everytime he dies, he ults me in even when I'm safe at tower.

So Yi just gets a reset and chases me down.

Infuriating.

LOL. I just took this champ out of the fuckin shrink wrap. Just bought and queued. Won us every team fight, stopped every escape, forced out many flashes. AND stole baron attempt solo with ult + autos.

I think Baird and I are going to have a long, productive relationship.

Tizoc

Question, I'm the ADC and enemy team has 3 tanky champs.
Should I still go the crit route (IE>PD>LW>Lifesteal) or go tank shredding (BoRK>PD/SS/LW>etc.)?

If I try trading with her she jumps on me for true damage. Can't even get my third proc of without her parrying it

Gnar is a he IIRC :p

Nekofrog

Banned
feed as master yi going 1-8 for most of the game? check

secure dragons and barons? check

pentakill essentially 1v5 with a bork and full armor build vs all ad? check

Tizoc

I just had a kalista kill me with ult all game

Constantly pushed up to die to Yi. Everytime he dies, he ults me in even when I'm safe at tower.

So Yi just gets a reset and chases me down.

Infuriating.

You'll be seeing a lot of Yis once the PROJECT skins go up :p
May as well ban him in that case, cuz you can either go against a good yi or have a really bad Yi on your team.

Tizoc

How does it feel to finally get out?

My first ranked match had an alistar that just headbutts whenever he fucking felt like it, didn't build Sighstone AT ALL GIVING US 0 VISION AND HE BUILT FUCKING GUARDIAN ANGEL AS THEIR 3RD ITEM.

So yeah Silver Hell just like Bronze Hell, only shinier.

Tizoc

Went mid karma against Ekko. Only died twice but I focused mainly on farm.

I'm thinking of going double morellos or Morello+Red chalice so my q comes out every 3 seconds :V
Rylai'd be good on her since it'd put both her q and w at giving 40% slow correct?

Gonna throw out a question here.

Assuming a 50% winrate and two games played per day (so you'll always get FW and I'm under the impression not everyone plays League for hours on end), how long does it take to unlock all of the champions in the game?

Also assume no money is spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom