• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambition

dat feel when your jg comes and feeds your lane
8fd9125de996533878eb948ce62050c0.gif

faridmon

Steal there kills.

When they complain, continue to steal their kills. Show them who's boss.

Lol

They don't like that either.... and it happens!

Save peoples lives with a locket or a mikaels and they wont be complaining

Tell them they don't understand the game, mute them, and build support items

Yeah, I figured but the pressure is too great when they ask for dmg
But sure, I 'll try to build Solari from now on.

tell ur ad to stfu and build cost effective utility. locket, mikaels, etc would have pretty much shit all over the other team during ur game and if ur ad tells u u need dmg when u have 4 damage cores on ur team, ur ad is a moron.

Ferga

Gonna throw out a question here.

Assuming a 50% winrate and two games played per day (so you'll always get FW and I'm under the impression not everyone plays League for hours on end), how long does it take to unlock all of the champions in the game?

Also assume no money is spent.

It took me around 2 years to get every champion in the game. I use to play 4-6 games a day.

faridmon

You know, I stopped complaining about other people, because I am not that good myself. But I have to say this; I hate playing with Yasou players. Never won a game with me as jungler.

Newt

*sigh*
What am I supposed to do here?
It's a normal match, wins and losses are almost completely dice rolls.

If you want real advice, take up ranked.

Edit: Looking at your wins and losses, looks like you're not even 30 yet. Your games are going to even be more dice roll like.

faridmon

It's a normal match, wins and losses are almost completely dice rolls.

If you want real advice, take up ranked.

Edit: Looking at your wins and losses, looks like you're not even 30 yet. Your games are going to even be more dice roll like.

No I am 30. In fact I am Bronze III. I just thought I would play more Normal games just to get better. I have been Yoyoing between Bronze V and IV and I just got to III. But if, as you said, I am getting Dice Rolled, I don't know what is the point.

Funnily enough, I really enjoy games when I play with and against Silver people which I get lumped with sometimes (I don't know what makes that happen) but yeah, games like these is more the norm for me last 5 games (which I lost)

that Nasus build

holy molly

Is that good or bad build?

faridmon

Definitely bad. Since Nasus has the advantage of having an infinitely scaling skill, you might as well build him Tanky. AP Nasus can be a thing too but this one is bad.

sigh

And our top lost to this.... badly.

Speaking of which maybe I start lane Top. Tried Moukai and I was terrible but it was fun.

The only offensive item Nasus really wants is Trinity Force. Last Whisper is optional.

AP Nasus is super strong in ARAM.

You got hit by Shaco Syndrome.

sigh

And our top lost to this.... badly.

Speaking of which maybe I start lane Top. Tried Moukai and I was terrible but it was fun.

Honestly I wouldn't worry about your performances at the minute.

Getting to level 30 is the training program. If someone starts griefing, mute them - as you can see everyone is in the wrong at this level.

It's definitely worth checking out probuilds.com though before games for your champions to see the 'correct' build path. Itemising well if half of the battle.

Well, it's decent in early to early - mid game but he just falls off a cliff come late game.

In SR, yeah but AD Nasus can hardly scale in ARAM unless circumstances really favor it (no poke from enemy, no waveclear from your team). Targon doesn't give him enough stacks and ARAM doesn't last long enough. A tank Nasus with no damage isn't that great personally.

Leezard

In SR, yeah but AD Nasus can hardly scale in ARAM unless circumstances really favor it (no poke from enemy, no waveclear from your team). Targon doesn't give him enough stacks and ARAM doesn't last long enough. A tank Nasus with no damage isn't that great personally.
And that's why I think Nasus is terrible in aram. You will become useless later in the game so unless you already have a better team the pick won't do anything. There are cases where it works out when other people on your team will scale and deal damage in the late game, but other champs besides Nasus can do that and keep being relevant later in the game. I just don't like him in aram, but I recognize that he deals decent damage with one /two items. When you're stuck with Nasus in aram, ap is most likely the better build.

killatopak

Gold Member
Nah. I don't need to come to EU for that because Yasuo feeding in my team while being fed if he's on the enemy team is a universal truth.

patchday

what about the on screen camera lock button, did you try pressing that?

Its a little square button near the minimap with the profile of a camera

Didn't know bout that thanks. That's like the most annoying feature to me. Especially since it gets into this bad spin where it won't let me unlock it. I wonder if the camera is locked using that button of doom does it make it so hitting the hotkey (Y) does nothing? Cause that was so weird.

Riot tried to make it the standard thing supports but do but you really shouldn't go full AP after sightstone unless you're like Vel'koz, Brand, or a really far ahead support Annie. I wish they would revert that change since all it did was make Lulu stupidly strong.

huh, I always rush Sightstone when I play support and then go full AP (with Karma).[edit] I wonder what other support items I should be purchasing? I'm still probably gonna go AP after Sightstone but I will read up for my own education

edit--->

*sigh*

TPYkHON.png

What am I supposed to do here?

a) put on try hard panties and try your best to carry til that back breaks
b) Watch TV? Twitch? I usually watch LCS streams if it goes past 30 mins.

edit -->

dat feel when your jg comes and feeds your lane
8fd9125de996533878eb948ce62050c0.gif

Yeah that's pure rage. I gotta admit the one match I played yesterday I went into mid lane with my Jungler and straight up stole that KS. I apologized asap. Sometimes I get confused tho. If I see both the enemy and ally health bars going low I hop in and take out the enemy. But I know that's gotta be frustrating for the ally that thought, "OMG!!! I had that guy before the greedy Jungler hopped in!!!" LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom