• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenai

Pre 6 Diana is fun since she can't really do anything

As much as I love Diana I hope all Volty kits get phased out of the game eventually

Talking strictly competitive here. Annie has always been solid mid in solo Q

Ah ok. I did not get to see the recent high level competitions much at all.

I also know better than to underestimate an Ori who knows what they are doing.

kenbo

ZmlBzZV.png

these mothafuckas.

so this duo decides to troll Pantheon (and by extension, everyone else) because he was frustrated in chat about something and pick Yi mid and irela carry. I feel bad for carrying these undeserving mothafuckas to a ranked win. But mannnn I was grabbing asses like a perv at a house party.

Rarely am I mad after a win, but these bitches were full-on troll mode. So I'm mad. I think I need a break from this game for awhile. I only had time to play one game tonight and I didn't deserve for it to be that.

edit: and i did more damage than Yi and Irela. okay.
I cant believe you won that game.
Talking strictly competitive here. Annie has always been solid mid in solo Q

No way. Before the base damage nerf, support Annie could 2v1 any support+adc at lvl 6. It was hilariously disgusting.

drawkcaB

Soraka with HP regen quints is disgusting lol.

HP/5 quints are kinda disgusting on any champion not up against burst once you do a bit of math. Shocked they aren't more frequently used. A full set of hp/5 quints provides something like 8hp/5 which is more than double what most champions start with. It's like getting 66% of a health pot every single minute.

I prepared a rune page with hp/5 seals to try them out on poke/short exchange oriented champions like Sona, Zyra, etc. I was in the middle of my ADC run at the time so I still haven't had a chance to try it out. I used a similar rune page a long time ago on Sion top just to check it out, against a Jayce I think. He wasn't a fan of my rune selection.

patchday

I'm rather disappointed. I never got a chance to bring Jinx or Caitlyn to SR during last free week rotation. OH well, at least I finally get to try Lucian as adc

patchday

HP/5 quints are kinda disgusting on any champion not up against burst once you do a bit of math. Shocked they aren't more frequently used. A full set of hp/5 quints provides something like 8hp/5 which is more than double what most champions start with. It's like getting 66% of a health pot every single minute.

I prepared a rune page with hp/5 seals to try them out on poke/short exchange oriented champions like Sona, Zyra, etc. I was in the middle of my ADC run at the time so I still haven't had a chance to try it out. I used a similar rune page a long time ago on Sion top just to check it out, against a Jayce I think. He wasn't a fan of my rune selection.

can someone link me what this rune page looks like? I'm also not clear how much more health champions gain from this type of page

Fracas

#fuckonami
I see very little reason to play any ADC over Kalista right now.

Kalista is really boring to me, and I don't know why. I have much more fun on carries like Trist, Jinx or even Cait.

I definitely need to get more games in with her though.

I really miss Sona's E ability to add a increased speed your entire team and minions near to you, I think only the ToA item can do that atm, it still have the sona's ability effect when you use it too

Type2

I'd rather upgrade support item than getting health.
Yeah it's a safe way to get gold generating a little quicker. It a decent chart though. Many supports don't know how to suffocate small leads, optimal ward placement, tricky wards with optimal vision or just general build paths. Same goes for junglers. I wish more junglers would add scuttle to their pathing in the first clear and after. Saves wards and helps counter hanks provided you're in the area.

zkylon

zkylewd
after watching gate get liandrys second on velkoz, i've been wondering what's the actual build for him since i just built him like morellos>ludens>deathcap>void staff

also i hope today we get some pbe damn it

Nekofrog

Banned
vel has low mana costs, low ratios, but high bases.

build him like plant waifu

in fact, they're similar enough to be a couple

i hereby declare today to be plant waifu and tentacle eyeman's wedding day

both sides said i do, trust me

honeymoon videos $100 a copy

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD

vmBFpJR.gif

zkylon

zkylewd

so that liandrys rylais garbage?

also ur story isn't canon cos for some reason the fanbase has shipped zyra and lizzy

so that's that i guess lol

zkylon

zkylewd
uh, the fanon ship is zyra draven, m8.
trust me, i have images.
i've seen that image, but it's only one picture, panda

lizzy x zyra is happening, i dunno why, i don't necessarily approve, but that's the way the wind's blowing..

Didn't think I would ever read that.
So who is better vel or xearth?
hmm i'm not sure, i think xerath is easier to play and generally more straightforward but velkoz is a lot more fun

only reason to play xerath is cos he has one of the most fun ultimates in the game, but sadly the rest of his kit is so fucking boring.

velkoz is a bit more weird but he's a more aggressive and active champion. less pew pew and more freaking laser combo

anything fun? at work

velkoz is seen more useful because he can be taken as a support and he has better CC

unless you're talking about mid picks

they both suck

clemenx

Banned
Dunno how much that hurts GP. I hope we keep seeing him for competitive. Rather see people explode than fucking Maokai.

zkylon

zkylewd
velkoz R is the most satisfying ultimate in all of aram

except maybe a jinx rocket from spawn to kill someone

i dunno, i really like lux ult in arams cos u tend to get doubles and triples a lot

Nothing too different from the PBE cycle besides a minor Vi buff and this

This one is gonna sting
ahh ok, these patches are gonna be pretty small anyways, but u know sometimes there's a secret new thing or whatevs

velkoz is seen more useful because he can be taken as a support and he has better CC

unless you're talking about mid picks

they both suck
yea sure, why would u compare xerath to velkoz as supports -__-

and i disagree, i think xerath's kind of bad right now as a mid, i think velkoz is pretty good

Dunno how much that hurts GP. I hope we keep seeing him for competitive. Rather see people explode than fucking Maokai.
yup, fuck maokai

Negaduck

I prefer ezreal's ult over jinx because it doesn't have the execute on it.

Jinx is for bbys is what I'm saying.

I once sniped a corki from bottom tier 2 (where I was) to the opposite side of the map (I was top running back from a battle, he was bottom going back as well from a different fight) where corki was passing by his tier 2 tower.

Then I said in all chat (also had no vision of him, guessed where he would be) "Who needs a map?".

That felt great.

:( at the Mao Nerf. I mean its not that bad but I love playing Mao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom