• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
ap fizz buffs

GzRJqL4.gif

i am also enjoying this ongoing tentacle discussion

Nekofrog

Banned
at this point why don't they just remove the onhit from w and rework it, because they clearly don't want fizz to do meaningful damage when he autos with it lol

zkylon

zkylewd
glad they're getting rid of ad fizz, that shit was allowed to exist far too long. it's a net buff for ap fizz tho which i'm not sure he needs so kind of on the fence about it

more azir nerfs, i agree with the ms nerf, dunno about the q nerf. i mean, the whole way they're dealing with azir keeps feeling like they're taking mechanics away from him like the knockup and now the extra dmg on multiple soldiers. and then they add very questionable things like interaction with devourer when azir's soldiers have never procced on-hit and i really have no idea wtf they're doing with him. whatever

lux buffs are nice but really do nothing to push her towards being an actual competitive champion. i still don't get why she doesn't just get a 0.05 extra ap ratio on her e so she can waveclear safely without autoing like every other mid.

not much else for mid, kind of a lame patch.

glad they're getting rid of ad fizz, that shit was allowed to exist far too long. it's a net buff for ap fizz tho which i'm not sure he needs so kind of on the fence about it

more azir nerfs, i agree with the ms nerf, dunno about the q nerf. i mean, the whole way they're dealing with azir keeps feeling like they're taking mechanics away from him like the knockup and now the extra dmg on multiple soldiers. and then they add very questionable things like interaction with devourer when azir's soldiers have never procced on-hit and i really have no idea wtf they're doing with him. whatever

lux buffs are nice but really do nothing to push her towards being an actual competitive champion. i still don't get why she doesn't just get a 0.05 extra ap ratio on her e so she can waveclear safely without autoing like every other mid.

not much else for mid, kind of a lame patch.
agree with all of that. Lux's inability to wave clear is maddening to me.

zkylon

zkylewd
agree with all of that. Lux's inability to wave clear is maddening to me.
i mean, i'd say it's a good way to balance her if it wasn't that like all the other mids in the game get away with instant safe ranged waveclear except for her

and it's not like she scales really well or anything to make up for her shitty laning

You ain't going to the right sites m8.

but one would still be more than zero.

weshould talk more on steam lol

Ocho

Ability costs can now be displayed in the upper righthand corner of ability icons (via "Show Spell Costs" under the Interface tab of the options menu)

Oh god they finally did it. I may come back to play just for this.

Kenai

maybe it should?

Don't see why. It's his only point n click attack and pretty much every assassin-type still has at least one.

AP Fizz is a strong solo Q opponent and can snowball but he does have weaknesses (horrible laning, mana costs, squishy melee when E is down) and iirc he also didn't have much of a presence at the last big tournies. He's one of those champs that have a rough time vs organized teams (rough as in he's a non-factor if he hasn't snowballed).

About damn time. Being an ADC with 3/4 spells being off AP is WTF RIOT.
His ult also scales from AD

And in AP ez his passive is basically worthless. I assume his kit is from when hybrid builds were viable?
Hybrid builds were never really viable aside from old Kayle and that one time you could stack Gunblades on Morde and just do whatever the fuck you want

Ez's kit is from a time Riot didn't really know how to do kits lol nothing like an ADC that can heal his team

Leezard

And in AP ez his passive is basically worthless. I assume his kit is from when hybrid builds were viable?

Ez was created in a time where we didn't have the 1 top 1 mid 2 bot 1 jungle meta. His kit was kind of random, just like Morde's old kit.

Two years of playing this game, and for the first time, I considered uninstalling League due to the stupidity I just encountered in my last game.

Why are 95% of premade squads so toxic? The way this pair of buddies acted towards me made it seem as if their girlfriends/wives cheated on them with me or something.

jerd

His ult also scales from AD

Hybrid builds were never really viable aside from old Kayle and that one time you could stack Gunblades on Morde and just do whatever the fuck you want

Ez's kit is from a time Riot didn't really know how to do kits lol nothing like an ADC that can heal his team

Lol what

patchday

Two years of playing this game, and for the first time, I considered uninstalling League due to the stupidity I just encountered in my last game.

Why are 95% of premade squads so toxic? The way this pair of buddies acted towards me made it seem as if their girlfriends/wives cheated on them with me or something.

why didnt you just mute them? Granted, the odds of winning the game might tilt in the undesired direction but you'll have nice peace of mind.

The other day in our premade we had to let in one random. And of course, this one random happens to be a douche and is picking on our mid. We just ignored him and did fine.

gr, I didn't even think to report him. Granted, he wasn't quite "toxic". He just had an opinion we didnt agree with

Leezard

literally the single most hated aspect of morg's kit, the one spell that people have called for a nerf on for ages and ages, and rito says "nah we're gonna BUFF it instead smd kids"

Eh, it's not like we see Morg nowadays. A little mana cost reduction on her Q won't make her be out of line. Her W did get a nerf a little while ago.

Leezard

nobody cares about her W.

and morg is still picked in soloq, 7th out of 26 champions in the support role

Her W is better than you'd think. Or rather, it was better than you'd think.

I'm surprised though, I haven't seen her in what feels like forever. It's always just Braum/Janna/Blitzcrank/Thresh with an occasional Soraka or Naut.

patchday

I'm surprised though, I haven't seen her in what feels like forever. It's always just Braum/Janna/Blitzcrank/Thresh with an occasional Soraka or Naut.

you don't see any support Karma? Ive even seen support Karma popup in LCS

drawkcaB

I do believe that would be the other 6 =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom