• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
ARAM is too addicting.

wK4bkun.png

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
how do u beat blitz then

You hide like a bitch behind your ADC for 15 minutes and then when they get antsy and try to force engage you pray your top laner won so that they can TP in for double kill.

zkylon

zkylewd
After some thought, I have an idea to change Zyra's passive.

First, make it so that Q and E now leave a patch of nature (plants, grass, whatever) after they've been cast, think stuff like Cass's poison cloud for Q and Kog'Maw's void ooze. In addition, the thicket of plants formed during her ult would stay a few seconds after the knock-up.

Then, give her some sort of effect when she's standing on those "nature patches". Could be additional MS, defensive stat buffs, spell vamp, or that when she dies those nature patches deal DoT damage to anything standing in them, or whatever.

The point I'm trying to make is that her current passive is super lame.
yea that actually souinsd kind of interesting at least

like, i dunno why reddit wants to create dumb things around her current passive

it's not fun or engaging and zyra unlike karthus or sion or kogmaw or whatever is not a champion that plays around dying, so why even keep that shitty passive

Pancakes

you abandoned your waifu, so of course the joy of botlane has abandoned you.

My waifus got nerfed into oblivion =/. There is only joy in depriving others of joy. IE Soraka main.

also it takes a special brand of dumb to try to talk trash after a nocturne babysits ur lane and then u immediately lose a 2v2 after he stops camping

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
My waifus got nerfed into oblivion =/. There is only joy in depriving others of joy. IE Soraka main.

Namis nerfs over the last two years was loss of AP scaling, which sucked anyway, 1 second on W and 5 movement speed.

this all ignores that she was very recently buffed too.

Calvero

Banned
Bought Mundo even though I never tried him before. Took him straight to ranked cause I dont give a fuck. This happened.

Screen_Shot_2015_09_03_at_11_21_10_PM.png

Tizoc

Bought Mundo even though I never tried him before. Took him straight to ranked cause I dont give a fuck. This happened.

You don't need spellvamp on Mundo.
You could've gotten Sterak or Dead Man's Plate, or Rylai for lulz, BoRK would be OK I guess, or heck new Hydra since he's jacked up on HP.

patchday

Nice! Don't think I've seen mundo on free rotation since I've been playing or I just didn't get a chance to play him.

Some weeks, the free rotation contains a bunch of dudes I want to play while others- like this week, only contained 2 champs (Lucian & fiora) that I never got a chance to play with and really want to try

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
He's okay. He just suffers of the Sona syndrome of having a lot of downtime in bigger fights since he's not that useful without his W
I find them to be incredibly different. Sona uses pure damage/sustain to control/win lanes which often opens up some kill potential. Tahm Kench is actually remarkably weak in lane, as he holds almost no potential to go aggressive. So much of his damage is tied into his ultimate that his harass can often feel piddling before six. In mid/late game and in team fights he has to be very active though, applying the slow as often as possible, autoing as much as possible and absorbing the damage he can in an attempt to bait the enemy. His devour is rarely useful on enemies, and can hinder teammates when used improperly, but it's much more effective as a protective measure or CC break than for pure damage. Also, his global ult is almost impossible to use. Very hard to coordinate even on voice chat. Very hard to aim for no reason, takes so long to move that you have to cut people off well ahead and chase them back down across the map. It is not impossible to use, but its uses are very, very limited and rarely rewarding even after.

I like playing him jungle

I feel super powerful as full tank with a cinderhulk.

Just haven't been able to get a win yet. Don't think it's down to TK tho.

I find them to be incredibly different. Sona uses pure damage/sustain to control/win lanes which often opens up some kill potential. Tahm Kench is actually remarkably weak in lane, as he holds almost no potential to go aggressive. So much of his damage is tied into his ultimate that his harass can often feel piddling before six. In mid/late game and in team fights he has to be very active though, applying the slow as often as possible, autoing as much as possible and absorbing the damage he can in an attempt to bait the enemy. His devour is rarely useful on enemies, and can hinder teammates when used improperly, but it's much more effective as a protective measure or CC break than for pure damage. Also, his global ult is almost impossible to use. Very hard to coordinate even on voice chat. Very hard to aim for no reason, takes so long to move that you have to cut people off well ahead and chase them back down across the map. It is not impossible to use, but its uses are very, very limited and rarely rewarding even after.
Huh, I figured his W on allies was his only saving grace since you can deny a lot of shit with it

His ult needs a shorter channel time, thing makes Grand Skyfall look instant

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Huh, I figured his W was his only saving grace since you can deny a lot of shit with it
It is very strong, but it's not an ability you can toss out whenever.
I like playing him jungle

I feel super powerful as full tank with a cinderhulk.

Just haven't been able to get a win yet. Don't think it's down to TK tho.
I haven't tried him in jungle yet, but I tend to dislike tanky junglers that have low imitation potential. Maybe I will give it a shot soon though.

Newt

It is very strong, but it's not an ability you can toss out whenever.

I haven't tried him in jungle yet, but I tend to dislike tanky junglers that have low imitation potential. Maybe I will give it a shot soon though.
Shaco's ult has good imitation potential.

jerd

What runes/masteries do you use for him in the jungle phil? I tried one game with a bunch of ad and attack speed marks and quints and actually had a really healthy first clear but my top was afk so i had to top lane that game instead and never really got to jungle him. I know with just attack speed and no ad his clears are pretty brutal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom