• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekofrog

Banned
the problem with that joke name was i actually had some instances where someone would dodge in a lobby, then someone who was on my team would be on the enemy team and ban the only champion i can play

fuck that

Leezard

I had someone named something with Lux in his name say "Lux mid or feed" and then follow it up with "lol jk she isn't viable" in ranked a couple of months ago.

Neko, you could name yourself Renektonmarriesyou or something and get those bans :^)

Tizoc

When a member of your team keeps feeding and ignores helping you when you gank and then they keep flaming and blaming you in chat and you be all
tumblr_lkzcle5zkH1qgpd04o1_500.jpg

zkylon

zkylewd

Neol

Sigh.

5th promo lost. I don't know how you guys keep playing rank. Shit is too depressing. Sorry for the rant.

Tizoc

Sigh.

5th promo lost. I don't know how you guys keep playing rank. Shit is too depressing. Sorry for the rant.

We've been there mate, I've lost many a promo, and in such cases it helps to ditch ranked for a while and play normals.
Should you eventually come by a player or friend that wants to rank, duo with them and share the despairhope for the best.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Morde: Now that the dust's settled somewhat it's pretty clear Morde's significantly overpowered as a farming duo laner
Only now, at this very point in history, is it clear that Morde is overpowered. :^)

patchday

just befriended a Morde player. I couldn't get on the bot lane with him but later during the match I followed him around and had some good times.

First win with Lissandra. Feels good, especially after my previous frustrating losing streak. But at least I can honestly out of those 4 losses only 1 was I able to totally blame incompetent teammates. But at least I don't go on tilt and get salty. I hate playing with whinners like that :)

Going be interesting balancing my time with this game and MGS V. It's sooo good. I've been missing my shooter roots

i tilted off the face of the earth and went from plat 1 to plat 5

now im plat 4

Sorry to hear :(

Don't worry I just lost my promos too. Sad day. Bought Diana and Karma though which is nice.

[edit] Grats!! I just bought Fiora. I know shes nerfbound eventually so been learning Irelia as well which was also a recent acquisition

Tizoc

2 straight losses in ranked. The first game we were ahead but my team just can't focus on objectives and our Lucian afked.

Our 2nd match, our Ahri kept dieing to Fizz, Xin and Jungle Jax couldn't decide on anything and the opposition snowballed us :/

Ah well no one ever said this Silver Lyfe was EZ Lyfe.

zkylon

zkylewd
has there ever been such a long streak of champs with like 60% or more winrate?

cos this'd be elise, skarner, morde and lux rite?

zkylon

zkylewd
I don't think we ever had a streak of champions with 60%+ win rate to begin with lol
this too, but i don't think there was much of a reliable source of winrates until sort of recently

like i bet a couple years ago things were downright broken but things like lolking and champion.gg and op.gg didn't exist

still iirc i think no champion like even got close to reaching 60% last year so this season seems pretty "volatile" as far as rito balancing goes

tho i'd say lux is less of a problem since no one with a straight face would say she's at the level skarner or elise were

but yeah even like post rework ahri who was in my mind pretty terribly broken had like 55-56 at most i think

very curious to say the least lol

patchday

oh noes just started teambuilder as adc with smite :/

Team tried to warn me but it was too late, I clicked rdy soon as I landed in lobby LOL

this too, but i don't think there was much of a reliable source of winrates until sort of recently

like i bet a couple years ago things were downright broken but things like lolking and champion.gg and op.gg didn't exist

still iirc i think no champion like even got close to reaching 60% last year so this season seems pretty "volatile" as far as rito balancing goes

tho i'd say lux is less of a problem since no one with a straight face would say she's at the level skarner or elise were

but yeah even like post rework ahri who was in my mind pretty terribly broken had like 55-56 at most i think

release zyra i think

patchday

wow we actually won that. Smite came in handy. Helped jungler leash and then my support and I solo'ed dragon while jungler was busy

btw, Soraka is an awesome support (will buy)

2 straight losses in ranked. The first game we were ahead but my team just can't focus on objectives and our Lucian afked.

Our 2nd match, our Ahri kept dieing to Fizz, Xin and Jungle Jax couldn't decide on anything and the opposition snowballed us :/

Ah well no one ever said this Silver Lyfe was EZ Lyfe.
I'm on a depressing streak myself downhill. Up to 100 LP. Lost 2 of 3. Won next game, back to promos. Lost first 2. And just lost 1 more.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
wow we actually won that. Smite came in handy. Helped jungler leash and then my support and I solo'ed dragon while jungler was busy

btw, Soraka is an awesome support (will buy)
If more people did not know Yi can shutdown a soraka botlane, i would use her more in ranked.

dw ull climb out eventually

the odds are always in ur favor

unless ur one of the shitters

then ur fucked.
I'm not a shitter! (mostly)

Just got forced into ADC in a ranked game---my first ranked as ADC, and first game as ADC in 2015. And we won! Just shows how damn important teamwork is, which you'd think would be common sense in a game like League. I went 8/2/7 with Trist, but damn, did my team carry me. There is no greater feeling than playing a whole game with nothing but a great team. Not once did I slap myself at something stupid another teammate did. Which probably means I was the one doing dumb things now that I think about it...

Rammus hit 60% at one point

Leezard

Poppy, MF and Taric are supposed to be getting reworks soon (minor in terms of MF I guess) so my bets are on one of them.

Taric ain't happening this year, but Poppy should still be on the table

Please make her adorable like Trist pleeeease I need a super cute yordle that can't die

patchday

Normals are unplayable with that fuck face Darius being available

Just hope you don't have to fight solo against Riven + Darius in top lane like I did. I thought I still did pretty good even though my team lost that match

Its labor day. Im barbecuing. I dont have time to play an hour match.

I just got done BBQ'ing some burgers. Now they want to go out :(

its quinn.

I'd welcome a complete rework including revamping her default skin

patchday

On second thought, the only skill Quinn has that really annoys me is the Ultimate ofc. I like Vaulting, etc.

If more people did not know Yi can shutdown a soraka botlane, i would use her more in ranked.

Interesting... I guess Yi's not worth a ban vote eh? I used to ban him in draft but lately it hasn't seemed worth it. My new ban order is Heimer, Darius, and Blitz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom