• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
On second thought, the only skill Quinn has that really annoys me is the Ultimate ofc. I like Vaulting, etc.

Interesting... I guess Yi's not worth a ban vote eh? I used to ban him in draft but lately it hasn't seemed worth it. My new ban order is Heimer, Darius, and Blitz.
Yeah, shyvana offers more utility and yasuo ya-su-o's everyones.

untitledx5kuj.png
Makes it even better cause he is playing ekko

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Dunno why I even gave this filthy Yasuo a chance. Should've dodged ASAP.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
They all assure you they're the best in the world until the give first blood to the Galio...

You lose your series

They expect the whole team comp to be built around them. Like, fuck off buddy.

I played one match today and got fed as adc kog.
I need to play with you guys one day, so far I have only played with bacon. Too bad I am going to be busy then week, I should be on this weekend though. Maybe finally win my promos and into silver 3.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
Played an ARAM with SouthernDragon (whatyearisit.jpg) and went for the optimal Kog build

qWjvYTP.png

When is URF coming back? I miss reenacting the Day of Lavos.

zkylon

zkylewd
release zyra i think
i remember her being insanely broken but i dunno about 60%

60% such a crazy number (which is why most of these champions naturally fell back to like 55%)

Rammus hit 60% at one point
lol

fucking rammus man

10/10 reworks riot
5b622372e7daacbf4d427cdc5ed3cafd.png

2c6d996ee297c050e8d859ee0f27de99.png
lol

is that really needed tho?

shouldn't we all be banning lux

the most op champion of all times according to reddit a week and a half from now?

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
shouldn't we all be banning lux

the most op champion of all times according to reddit a week and a half from now?
Just because a champion doesn't get banned doesn't mean they are weak. Lux will probably emerge as pick/ban when people realize where she's at.

Pancakes

Lux is strong but she is manageable and is quite squishy. These monstrous reworks tho? Lol.

Bacon

I hope this doesn't discourage riot from doing similar things in the future. It's fun when the game gets shaken up mid season like this, even if they overshot the reworks

Pancakes

I hope this doesn't discourage riot from doing similar things in the future. It's fun when the game gets shaken up mid season like this, even if they overshot the reworks

Mid season? Worlds is right around the corner.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I don't care about champion balance. Why isn't there a Rick and Morty announcer pack for League?

Fracas

#fuckonami
I'd rather have some temporarily overpowered champs than ones that are perennially useless. Just tune them down a bit and they're fine.

Hopefully champs like WW, Taric, Poppy, Swain, etc are gonna be looked at soon. Slowly becoming modern league.

Fracas

#fuckonami
CertainlyT said:
The present plan is for MF's changes to come out with the pre-season (so after Worlds), as they require particle updates to her base and skins.

Not to get everyone too excited, but we are also having to do a lot of performance testing to ensure that the number of bullets her ult fires at level 16 doesn't destroy min spec computers.

interesting

zkylon

zkylewd
woot i finally got my sakimichan lux rewards

and naked rosalina but who cares about rosalina

Just because a champion doesn't get banned doesn't mean they are weak. Lux will probably emerge as pick/ban when people realize where she's at.
i'd like seeing that

zkylon

zkylewd
also 4 different version of some final fantasy 15 dude's penis

i've been looking at them for like 5 minutes and i still can't tell the difference

zkylon

zkylewd
had to toggle them on and off on the psd to tell the difference

btw, sakimichan psds are fucking worthless

it's not even like a doodle on one layer and then shape in another layer and then color and ao and stuff

it's like
layer 1 background
layer 2 lux body
layer 3 lux face
layer 4 fancy lighting

and boobs somewhere if ur into that

waste fo moneyz specially since neither of the league thingies of the month won

i'll give my money to talesofvaloran guy instead

No. It is awful. Everyone picks your champion. Everyone bans your champion. Why would anyone want this?
well i dont play ranked so bans don't mean much to me and i like the idea of her making a lot of ppl at reddit mad haha

zkylon

zkylewd
meddler said:
Just heard back from Xypherous, apparently that's working as intended. Randuin's should be reducing any form of crit damage, not just auto attack crits (so anything that uses the crit combat text/symbol).

so um randuins passive reduces dmg from magic "crits" and that's intended? like anivia e and karthus single target q

why

meddler said:
Even with the reduction to spell's flagged as crits Randuin's is still going to be a poor choice if you need survivability against a heavy magic damage dealer like Anivia. It will sometimes offer a small point of optimization if you're trying to decide between Randuin's and another Armor item to deal with a physical though if there's a champ like Anivia on the enemy team as well. As far as logical conclusions go the passive reduces damage from everything that gets displayed as a crit in game. I'd agree that results in interactions like this not being intuitive at first glance, there's some argument for an expanded tooltip as a result (versus the tradeoff of additional tooltip length of course)
this absolutely makes no sense, i don't even know why meddler bothers justifying it

Pancakes

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) The unseen donger is the deadliest ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Tizoc

As is I'm not feeling all that sad for losing my recent 2 Ranked matches, if anything I need to learn from them how to better engage and fight as Supp Zyra.
I should prob. start going Jungle Skarner if I'm first pick too :p

Homophobes and pervs

Report.

drawkcaB

so um randuins passive reduces dmg from magic "crits" and that's intended? like anivia e and karthus single target q

why

this absolutely makes no sense, i don't even know why meddler bothers justifying it

Yeah it's dumb as hell. Xypherous is and odd duck. He's fantastic designer who seems like he's sometimes designing a game other than LoL.

I don't care about champion balance. Why isn't there a Rick and Morty announcer pack for League?

Finally, someone asking the real questions.

zkylon

zkylewd
these are cute for ur phone

Yeah it's dumb as hell. Xypherous is and odd duck. He's fantastic designer who seems like he's sometimes designing a game other than LoL.
it just makes no sense, sounds like a bug more than anything. like, what's that reasoning about, i don't get it

how can "tooltip length" be a tradeoff. this is literally an armor item reducing magic dmg. it shouldn't be something you have to tell riot that you can't balance items around tooltip length lol

like wtf riot just shut up on this one and say "alright we'll fix it"

Tizoc

Finally, someone asking the real questions.

I gotta agree Rick and Morty on Leeg would make me buy it day 1.

kenbo

RE: RANDUINS AND MAGICAL CRIT

Who cares if it should or it shouldn't

as long as they make it clear that it does, they can do whatever they hell they want, its up to the players to decide whether they want to use it or its OP or not

so just change the tooltip to "reduces damage taken from ALL critical strikes (including magical)"

you guys are holding back league of legends with your closed minded thinking

why cant we have an AD item that has a magical active

why cant we have a health item that reduces auto attack damage

why cant we have an armor item that reduces magical crit damage

for all I know riot are going to introduce magical crit on a preseason item

Ranked. My team...in order of picks:

Galio (First pick)
Xin
Shaco
Vel'Koz
Jinx

Their Team:
Nautilus
Volibear
Sona
Sivir
Jayce

We're about to get absolutely plowed, aren't we?

Praise be to Xin! We were getting demolished. Their Jayce was cracking jokes, making fun of us the whole time. This victory felt good. 1 Win. 1 Loss. Next one decides it.

Wowza_zpsc9ssvvte.png

had to toggle them on and off on the psd to tell the difference

btw, sakimichan psds are fucking worthless

it's not even like a doodle on one layer and then shape in another layer and then color and ao and stuff

it's like
layer 1 background
layer 2 lux body
layer 3 lux face
layer 4 fancy lighting

and boobs somewhere if ur into that

waste fo moneyz specially since neither of the league thingies of the month won

i'll give my money to talesofvaloran guy instead

well i dont play ranked so bans don't mean much to me and i like the idea of her making a lot of ppl at reddit mad haha

Just in case you're interested, Zeronis is doing NSFW+ stuff now

it's uhhh.

1366742611679s.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom