• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerd

Yeah fear has a built in slow effect and Yi can't be slowed while ulting. Same thing happens with noc.

gets really annoying

zkylon

zkylewd
Gangplank
Powder Keg (E) bonus damage to champions changed to 60/90/120/150/180 from 40/50/60/70/80 [NOTE: Still a nerf vs the live value of 80/110/140/170/200.]
Powder Keg (E) armor ignore lowered to 40% from 50%

buff on the nerf

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Hotshot got placed in Silver 1 in KR solo queue LOOOOL.

will there be a Gaf 5v5 if there are enough people this weekend? Those are incredibly fun.

They usually end in tears and salt but we can try.

zkylon

zkylewd
They should just remove the armor pen bullshit or make it only work on bonus armor, specially when competitive GPs buy LW
i feel like that spell is loaded with too many things with like the q dmg that can crit and proc on-hits and like the barrel's actual dmg and the arpen thing and like balancing that shit sounds like a nigthmare

jerd

02Hks.jpg

idk wtf i'm doing

jerd

Defensive mastery tree is still kinda a mess after the changes. I still usually go 21/9 unless i'm playing like zac or rammus or something. Offensive just so much better.

to answer your question adaptive armor is kinda meh considering even full build it's only gonna amount to 4-8 resistance tops. I just dislike the defensive tree as a whole though. It is so lackluster outside of like tenacious, legendary guardian and a couple of others

ShdwDrake

Banned
I was playing as fiora and I had a thought. What if the champion that fiora challenged to a duel got the healing circle for there team if they won?

Fracas

#fuckonami
I was playing as fiora and I had a thought. What if the champion that fiora challenged to a duel got the healing circle for there team if they won?

That's a really cool idea but I'd say its negative repercussions if you fail are waaaaay too high, even compared to something like a J4 or Bard ult

Negaduck

I have no idea what masteries or runes I use outside of what I named then.

I'm also super lazy and never re name them back, I'm still not entirely sure which masteries are my ap mid masteries.

I have no idea what masteries or runes I use outside of what I named then.

I'm also super lazy and never re name them back, I'm still not entirely sure which masteries are my ap mid masteries.
Lol yeah I feel you, usually I just shorten the name of the champ for my masteries, or make shitty puns for them.

Negaduck

Yeah, I forget sometimes if (this used to be the name of one) "ball so hard" or "we major" was the bruiser masteries or tank masteries.

Im pretty sure my bruiser runes at one time were named "18 dummy hella retarded"

5s are lame if I can't throw them bows.

This patch sux.

zkylon

zkylewd
that actually sounds pretty cool, i like that idea, maybe tuned down a bit cos i can imagine that making her super feast or famine since basically your ult becomes a huge boost for the enemy team if you're behind

maybe it should be that the person you challenge gets a nice % missing health instant or quick heal and that's it

gives her a nice risk reward thing that doesn't instantly lose the teamfight for her team and also since it's % missing health doesn't have that big of an effect if fiora's already losing (since if she just got killed by someone she wouldn't have dealt that much dmg)

something like that

Most ults don't need a risk aspect to them.
yeah but it's generally agreed upon that risk is a good thing for champions to have, not necessarily on their ults but their kit in general (ie. ori ult is risky, xerath passive is risky, etc.)

Why don't you guys just use sterile names like

"Mpen/HP/MR/AP"

"AD/AR/CDR/AS"

"21/0/9 AP"
cos funny names are funny

tho i do kind of a mix, it's usually like a champ category (like all my mids are called "brujitas" :>) and then like type of runes, like cdr/lvl, mr, ap/lvl, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom