• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacon

stop stealing my pictures damn it

f5wMWvx.png

patchday

I think I just had one of my most toxic games ever. Oddly enough, wasn't reported.

probably cause you won. I usually don't care how badly I get mistreated when I win, lol. I usually mute the offender after their 1st bad sentence. It's very rare when I have to do that tho

subtles

I just had a game where I lost as a 10/0/8 (in 15 min) Renekton once my damage fell off as I went tank. Kalista did 20,000 damage in 43 mins lol

I took two inhibs but the team would never listen to any calls and wanted the Zed vs Zed Project: Deathmatch all game. :(

patchday

couldnt get a Draft or Teambuilder this morning before I had to rush to work. So I got desperate and went Blind Pick. Got trolled with a bad composition (bottom vayne didn't even have a support lol). I started a surrender at 20 mins in cause we were getting snowballed bad. vote fails @ 3/2 even though we had no chance and were getting snowballed. I even typed, "Who would want to continue this massacre?".

A min after I typed that my power in my house failed. Was so relieved! I even got my credits/xp cause the team got murdered even worse after I d/c'ed

Oh look, Championship Thres - errr - Kalista got her splashart

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2015/09/910-pbe-update.html

That looks good. Wish her skin looked as good as that splash art. But maybe I need to take a closer look at the skin

zkylon

zkylewd
I am still waiting for my pbe invite :/. I mostly want to just to test out champs that i don't own.
tbh i never even use my pbe account, i just meant like for new info on new champions and skins and random lux buffs that will end on her getting nerfed kind of stuffs

you know something do you -___-

stop sharing themmmmm ughhhhh

zkylon

zkylewd
Pre season is always the best part
i generally enjoy the period after worlds the most because like the dust is settled and everything feels the most balanced and fun

then pre season comes along and fucks everything up but since nobody knows what the hell is going on it's still pretty fun cos we're all running around like headless chickens

but yea i like it when things get shaken up, it's pretty fun, and i want me some shakin just about now

i generally enjoy the period after worlds the most because like the dust is settled and everything feels the most balanced and fun

then pre season comes along and fucks everything up but since nobody knows what the hell is going on it's still pretty fun cos we're all running around like headless chickens

but yea i like it when things get shaken up, it's pretty fun, and i want me some shakin just about now
I can't wait til the new season, because I started playing when this season started, so everything felt normal because I had to learn it.

Bacon

I can't wait til the new season, because I started playing when this season started, so everything felt normal because I had to learn it.

This season had one of the crazier pre season overhauls. I don't expect anything to that level this coming season. The big thing will probably be reworking adc itemization

This season had one of the crazier pre season overhauls. I don't expect anything to that level this coming season. The big thing will probably be reworking adc itemization
Yeah the visual update was much needed, I hate looking at the older league. I would be down with adc itemization changes because it would affect everyone.

So what were the major changes per preseason?

Season 1 (after beta)
- Clairvoyance nerfed hard.
Season 2
- Jungle monsters became jokes. Everyone can jungle (even Soraka and Karthus).
Season 3
- Machete / Spirit Items. Ward limits. GP5 items reworked into support items. Major ADC item nerfs double Targon top was short-lived. .
Season 4
- Trinkets added. More items with actives. Forgot the rest?
Season 5
- Jungle enchants. New jungle monsters and buffs. Mage item reworks.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
ADC item overhaul will probably happen in preseason. Hopefully teleport will get nerfed as well.

zkylon

zkylewd

i think i read a post detailing some stuff about this preaseason, i dunno if it was morello, ghostcrawler or who else, but i think i heard it was gonna be light on the jungle changes (this year has been like a year long preseason for junglers lol) and probably mostly item and champion changes, and maybe new masteries. maybe summoner spells, i dunno, i think tp is due a nerf soon

drawkcaB

So what were the major changes per preseason?

Season 1 (after beta)
- Clairvoyance nerfed hard.
Season 2
- Jungle monsters became jokes. Everyone can jungle (even Soraka and Karthus).
Season 3
- Machete / Spirit Items. Ward limits. GP5 items reworked into support items. Major ADC item nerfs double Targon top was short-lived. .
Season 4
- Trinkets added. More items with actives. Forgot the rest?
Season 5
- Jungle enchants. New jungle monsters and buffs. Mage item reworks.

That stuff was S4. Does seem further back though. S3 saw a bunch of new items like BotRK, Cleaver, Runic Bulwark, which by the way is still a fantastic icon.

Itemization is the big thing I'm hoping for in S5, particularly improved specialty/situational items like giving Ohmwrecker the ability to boost your own towers as well as disable enemy towers, stuff like that.

Nekofrog

Banned
ward limit was season 4, too. in season 3 supports were still 100% vision bots that, if they were lucky, at the end of a 60 minute game they had a full item and a half

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Yea but you could snowball your team through superior vision game as well, ward limit was a nerf to supports.

jerd

Yea but you could snowball your team through superior vision game as well, ward limit was a nerf to supports.

Yeah if they hadn't done the mass support rework (they just give everyone actual ap ratios basically? rip taric top) it would have been hilarious

Ambition

Playing Ranked was a mistake. The worse kind of idiots reside there and it feels like people put more effort into winning in norms

killatopak

Gold Member
Yeah they are expensive.
also the only way to get the icon is to have all of them right?

I think they are sold separately at least in my place. They sell the character icons in a bundle and the project icon(Triangle thingy) separately. Although there is a bundle that includes all skins and the icons.

Newt

Playing Ranked was a mistake. The worse kind of idiots reside there and it feels like people put more effort into winning in norms
Well maybe in bronze/silver. But if you're in there you're probably the worse kinda idiot just like they are. There's always gonna be trolls in every playlist, but solo q is gonna be the best way to improve.

Source: Was Silver at one time.

Please, someone stop this fucking Newt from trolling my ranked games.
Trolling? What?

I think they are sold separately at least in my place. They sell the character icons in a bundle and the project icon(Triangle thingy) separately. Although there is a bundle that includes all skins and the icons.
Yeah I knew that you could buy them separate, I didn't knew you could buy the icons separate though.

killatopak

Gold Member
I was placed in silver at the beginning though it was at silver 2. There were more serious people and effort to win in my case. It's probably because it was close to gold. Lower gold was a lot more laid back and people tried unorthodox stuff like ap trynd.

Ranked is fun but it's pretty damn stressful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom