• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

Riven such a dumb champ :/.
cae631e1797f70ed601c3594bc599fbd.jpg

drawkcaB

I feel like of all the current devourerer based jungles out there xin is the most legit. Ganks super well, is a super strong duelist and can fuck the shit up of a lot of non dev jungles, and scales into a late game monster.

And yeah I'm seeing a lot of sejuani again for somene reason

Aatrox fits in the Xin mold of devourer junglers as well.

That said, Xin's more fun to play straight AD/Crit than devourer. I really dislike devourer.

methane47

So after something like a 3 year hiatus. I logged on to LOL today.
After struggling with Dota for the past week while i;m on vacation. I found that Dota... just isn't for me...

Man its good to be back.
And God I suck

Bacon

So after something like a 3 year hiatus. I logged on to LOL today.
After struggling with Dota for the past week while i;m on vacation. I found that Dota... just isn't for me...

Man its good to be back.
And God I suck

We back once a mothafuckingain

jerd

Aatrox fits in the Xin mold of devourer junglers as well.

That said, Xin's more fun to play straight AD/Crit than devourer. I really dislike devourer.

Farming is so boring. Like yeah you still have to be active with devo but the majority of your time early game is just camp to camp. I'll always build warrior over it on any jungler just because it's more fun

Bacon

i don't get people who pigeonhole devourer in with "farming"

just farm champions bruh. same stack count.

Yep and with the new devourer Dragons are probably the most important thing to get. You can do your normal jungle route and gank lanes just as much. As long as you are securing dragons you get sated ez

jerd

i don't get people who pigeonhole devourer in with "farming"

just farm champions bruh. same stack count.

For sure but i think like 18 minutes is pretty good for getting sated deveourer and i just cant wait that long to be really relevant

the 1:55 for minions to spawn even pisses me off

There's no denying its the farming enchant tho. In the time it takes me to successfully gank i could get 3-4 stacks doing scuttles and camps

drawkcaB

aatrox lol

hey newt, wanna hear a joke?

aatrox lolol

Yeah, ~57% win rate on a properly skilled Aatrox is super funny, hilarious stuff. I'm not saying he's better than Xin. I never could quite get a grip on Aatrox's sustain, how no matter what you do pre-8 you're going to run around almost permanently at half health by design, but his base kit strengths makes him a strong jungler, whether or not he's potent depends on his overall balance and his recent buffs were actually really solid.

Am I the only one who thinks Cinderhulk is > Devourer on Xin?

Cinderhulk, Devourer, and Warrior are fine.

Devourer is the most common but Warrior is more enjoyable. Cinderhulk is good if you know you're going to be on the front line. When Cinderhulk was broken OP I used to run around with CH+Youmuu's - fun core build. Warrior is still my favorite, particularly paired with Youmuu's and IE then tank items, sort of makes Xin a pseudo-assassin.

Nekofrog

Banned
Yeah, ~57% win rate on a properly skilled Aatrox is super funny, hilarious stuff. I'm not saying he's better than Xin. I never could quite get a grip on Aatrox's sustain, how no matter what you do pre-8 you're going to run around almost permanently at half health by design, but his base kit strengths makes him a strong jungler, whether or not he's potent depends on his overall balance and his recent buffs were actually really solid.

aatrox is [censored] shut the [censored] up

edit: out of respect for those with sensitive [censored] ears, the preceding cursing has been censored.

i blame the sjw's

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I don't really care if it's done jokingly or not, but the amount of namecalling and cursing that goes on in this thread is unbearable, shameful, and childish.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I don't really care if it's done jokingly or not, but the amount of namecalling and cursing that goes on in this thread is unbearable, shameful, and childish.

VAaBpei.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom