• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghost's New Groove

Coming Circa 2015

b61e0c6068fae0522ce685b912b2ecec.png
10/10 would watch again.

Also I was only play bad because i haven't play in 2 weeks and I was playing vs plats
just need to get the johns out of my system.

zkylon

zkylewd

this is a cool design

doesn't look like lux at all and i really don't like the lack of pretty skirt but i duno, pretty drawings

but let's get to the good one, sakimichan did riven

ee333e00997793104aef60b0f793a0af-d99859w.jpg

i didn't reupdate my patreon thingie so can't get it in super high res but i can do an avatar out of it if anyone wants

patchday

this is a cool design

doesn't look like lux at all and i really don't like the lack of pretty skirt but i duno, pretty drawings

but let's get to the good one, sakimichan did riven

ee333e00997793104aef60b0f793a0af-d99859w.jpg

i didn't reupdate my patreon thingie so can't get it in super high res but i can do an avatar out of it if anyone wants

I love that riven

killatopak

Gold Member
Finally won after tilting so hard I've never tilted harder in my life. So many losses in so little time. 23/2/12 was my score at the end but we were suped duper close to losing because our cait played so shitty. And no she's not a shitty player but she played shitty because she and the enemy morgana flamed each other 24/7. Told her she should fucking play instead of typing and arguing with morgana and after that she played well. Dammit. I'll probably take a break from playing.

NeoCross

I really fucking hate it whenever there are new skins out. Project Botlane feeds all the time and all these jungle yi players make me want to kill myself.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Project: Feed was strong with the enemy team.

And support Lulu building Ardent Censer, L E L.

Nekofrog

Banned
i dont even know if lucian had a project skin because i never saw him, he was always just farming lol

i dont remember if zed had a project skin cause he was always dead

Ambition

I think of Vayne as a good song - it's probably my favorite song - problem is when you keep repeating the same song over and over and over and over again it gets kinda stale :|

It's ok, we'll just nerf Vayne and then bot lane goes back to what it was before, but shittier.

Then instead of Vayne it'l be Tristana :p

patchday

LOL!

So in my last match in Draft mode the last pick never says a word and picks Kayle. Goes ignite + Flash. He was supposed to be support (so we thought). But picking ignite for support role was already highly fishy. We get in match he dashes straight to mid. Zed was PISSED. Finally I persuade Zed to come to bottom lane to help support my Sivir adc.

Even though we're winning by a long shot Zed was still crazy pissed. Zed and I reported the renegade Kayle player

LOL!

So in my last match in Draft mode the last pick never says a word and picks Kayle. Goes ignite + Flash. He was supposed to be support (so we thought). But picking ignite for support role was already highly fishy. We get in match he dashes straight to mid. Zed was PISSED. Finally I persuade Zed to come to bottom lane to help support my Sivir adc.

Even though we're winning by a long shot Zed was still crazy pissed. Zed and I reported the renegade Kayle player
That's always fun, it the worse when everyone in the lobby doesn't even say anything, and you have no idea which lane people want.

Playing one of my promos.
Got a yas but they got a vayne so they should cancel each other out right. Also I love that people don't ban shyvanna.

Arthrus

How do people handle Braum?

His shield is obnoxiously powerful and with all the Vaynes and Tristanas these days, I see him in almost every game.

zkylon

zkylewd
yea ignite on support is really common, nothing to be concerned about

i generally do the same as ghost, ignite always unless there's like a zed or yasuo or whatever that u can really hurt in teamfights with exhaust

i also take exhaust against vayne but i probably shouldn't since as a support you rarely get in vayne range

FUCK YASOU PLAYERS.
This yas died to malz 3 times after I told him to play safe and I will gank. At like 4 minutes I ganked bot lane and got a double kill. And then ez got fed, with out any help from the support. He was the worst braum player I have seen. After malz got fed, he just roamed and got more fed. I would get malz ultrd in every fight but my team would never kill him. Me and Ez where really strong, but the rest of my team just sucked.
Also we got no drags because this braum would never ward or use his ult or use any abilities.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
FUCK YASOU PLAYERS.
This yas died to malz 3 times after I told him to play safe and I will gank. At like 4 minutes I ganked bot lane and got a double kill. And then ez got fed, with out any help from the support. He was the worst braum player I have seen. After malz got fed, he just roamed and got more fed. I would get malz ultrd in every fight but my team would never kill him. Me and Ez where really strong, but the rest of my team just sucked.
Also we got no drags because this braum would never ward or use his ult or use any abilities.
Yas players think they own the world. They do not know that malz can kick their ass everytime because they cant be stopped by windwall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom